Chapter 7

The Royals

...Every lady wants a piece of me.. 

It was a song that the boys made together, and that was Mark's part. Minjoo reached out to her phone. 

"Hey wake up!! Wake upppp, if you don't get up I'll personally get up and wake you" Minjoo heard noises that was screaming from the phone.

She muttered something, and it sounded something like mm.. okay.. and she put her phone under her pillow. 5 minutes later she felt a shake and heard Mark's voice What the heck? Why is there an earthquake in my dream.. Ah what...? Why's Mark's voice in my dream.. What is this? Minjoo rubbed her eyes and opened them, Mark's face was inches away from hers. Minjoo let out a shriek and jumped back. 

"YAA, what's this? You scared me!"

"..I told you if you didn't wake up I was going to come and wake you up personally!! Hurry up and get ready, we're going to be late!!"

"Eh.. Where's Youngjae? I thought he was bring me"

"Oh hyung went over to Ahra's place.. You know how they are"

"Seriously I just don't understand, it wasn't like he isn't going to see her in a bit anyways...."

"Well you have me!" 

"Oh yeah.. Then what about Yoonji? Did you leave to her to get to the train station yourself?"

"No.. Well, Yugyeom rang our doorbell earlier.. He said he had no one to go with since Yujin slept over at Minyung's place last night. So I got him to bring Yoonji" Mark shrugged. 

Minjoo quickly got dressed and ran downstairs to find her things missing. What? Where are my things, I was sure I put them next to the stairs before I went to bed..

"Oh, Mark brought your stuff outside. He told you to meet him outside, anyways have fun. Tell Youngjae to give me a call when you guys arrive at the camp place" Minjoo looked over, seeing her dad reading his newspaper once again while talking to her. 

"Okay, bye dad!"

Minjoo walked out and saw Mark in his car waiting for her. She jumped into the car and found a cup of orange juice with pancakes in front of her. 

"Mm, I knew you were going to wake up late so I just prepared something small.."

I'm so glad I have Mark by my side.. Especially since Youngjae has Ahra and dad and mum has only been about diciplining us to become leader material as Royals, and to train so we could protect city. I mean, why are we even training to protect this city? It's not like anything or anyone has ever attacked the Royals right? ... Wait the note from yesterday. It said that the Royal world was coming to an end.. Is that why we're getting trained? Did mum and dad already know that this was going to happen?


Another update!! :)