Gong Shil : Newly Hired

The Master's Greatest Fear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 9AM that day, on an early day, magnifcent birds were chirping happily.

''The sun is so bright. Agh,too bright.'' Gong Shil woke up, yawning and streching.

She was whistling as she skipped down the stairs preparing her breakfast.

''It seems like I forgot one important thing. Aha! Let's go brush my teeth & apply makeup!''

She was excited and sang her favorite song in front of the bathroom's mirror. It was Taeyang's new song called Eyes, Nose, Lips.

 

♪ 너의 눈 코 입, 날 만지던 네 손길, 작은 손톱까지 다 ♫

 

''Is there something else i'm forgetting? I have to look for nice clothing!''

 

Back to her room at 9:45AM.

It was very messy. There were tons of plaid and striped shorts, large Shinhwa t-shirts, brand-new posters of Hyun Bin, three old albums of Fink.L, ten DVD's of kdramas recently bought on the floor. She didn't even care because she was too busy choosing the perfect outfit.

''Hmm, what should I wear today?'' A white top and checkered shorts made of silk or a cat t-shirt with a checkered skirt?''

She decided to wear the first one she thought of. A white top and checkered shorts.

''I'm glad that Yi Ryung bought me those clothes...''

Sorrowfully, that friend of hers ended her life in a fatal car accident. Tears welled in her eyes and dripped down her cheeks. She went to her friend's funeral last year. Her parents are still very sad and mourning for their only child.

 

Flas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter