Hit-And-Run

The Master's Greatest Fear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''This is Han So Hee.'' said the female reporter.

''I am Hong In Soo.'' said a guy wearing a polka doted tie.

''Tonight on Star Date, we have special guests.''

''Dok Go Jin-ssi & Tae Gong Shil-ssi, please step out of the car.'' said the host of the show.

As soon as they step out of the car, many crazy fans tried to touch them.

''How nasty!'' He whispered to his wife. Even though he was disgusted, he still waved to his fans with his nice smile.

''Yes, I am Dok Go Jin, the top star, nice to meet you all!''

Meanwhile at the Tae's house, Gong Shil's dad was watching TV, sitting on a wooden floor. The doorbell rang. Her dad opened the door to his friend.

''Aigoo, It's been a long time, come sit next to me, quick, I have to show you something!''

''That's my son-in-law!'' said Gong Shil's dad to his friend, proudly.

''Hyung, you are very lucky to have that son-in-law.'' He replied.

A few hours later, when the Star Date interview was finished, Dok Go Jin & Gong Shil went home to take care of their kid.She was walking to the kitchen and opened the referigerator.She thought about cooking kimchi stew, but knowing she wasn't a good cook, she opted for ramyun instead.

Without warning, Ding Dong appeared behind the referigerator's door.

''AHHHHH, when did you get here...!?''

''Imo, buy me meat please! I am hungry.'' whined Ding Dong,while picturing her as a delicious deep fried chicken.

''Imo is going to buy it for you, be nice to yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter