48 Hours Later

The Master's Greatest Fear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

48 hours has passed. The light from the window shone in the obscurity of the basement. Joong Won looked very exhausted and bloody. Bruises and scars were all over his body. He bled to the point of dying. His dried lips were paler than ever. His moustache grew a little too... He really hopes he can escape. But who will rescue him? A bucket of iced water splashed his face which woke him up.

''Ya...ya, it's not time for you to fall asleep.'' Son Hyuk sat in the corner of the room, observing him.

Joong Won smirked at him, saying : ''Aren't you tired of doing this?''

''I enjoy seeing you suffer.'' He spoke back.

 Three large trucks vroomed in his way. Hyuk's right-hand-man named Andy, came in just in time.

''Sir, the NTS has located us. We better hurry.''

''Alright, let's move.''

Tall men in black suits rushed towards my way, picking up the boxes filled of weapons, cash and contracts that were on the top of a broken table.

''Should we move him too?''

''Yes, go ahead.''

''Sir, are you tagging along with us?''

''Not yet, I have to pack up other things first. You guys go first. I'll follow after.''

He nodded and obeyed his master's order.  Everyone hopped in their truck, ready to go.

 

In the truck

It was very silent that Joong Won could even hear himself breathe. Hyuk's 'minions' were sitting next to him and in front of him alerted.

''I need to think of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter