About Joong Won's First Love

The Master's Greatest Fear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She prayed, she waited, she did everything she could do. She spent the whole night at the hospital worrying about him.

''How can a surgery take this much time...I wonder if he's okay...''

7 hours passed. The surgeon who she requested to immediatly make the CEO undergo the surgery, has come out of the room, removing his turquoise mask.

''Doctor, how was the surgery? Was it succesful??''

Before he could talk, he chuckled a little.

''Yes, your husband is alright. The surgery was sucessful.''

''Um...that is...um...that person is not my husba--''

''You can take a look at the patient in room #500. I'll have to take this call.'' He bowed to her and left as if something was very urgent.

The woman went inside the room #500. She saw the man lying on the hospital bed and he is having nightmares.

''Sajangnim...sajangnim... please wake up...When you do wake up, I'll have to tell you something important.. Okay, well then, I will leave now..'' She murmured in his ear.

He grabbed her wrist not on purpose, still laying on that comfortable bed. He whispered back : ''Don't go, Yi Ryung-ah..''

Tae Yi Ryung?? Why is he looking for her?

"I really loved you...''

 

Was this the man Ryung-ee always talked about? The man who stole her heart at first sight?

 

She opened wide . Daebak. He loved her friend so much, that is so cute.

 

The next day, at 9:55PM

 

-Stays behind the door-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter