Rise Of Athena

The Master's Greatest Fear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 days later, after Hye In's confession to Son Hyuk, still in the secret hideout.

Hye In passes by Son Hyuk and flips her hair. Son Hyuk felt awkward towards her because she confessed to him 3 days ago.

''I'll pretend I never heard about your confession, Hye In-ah.''

''Were you always that mean?'' She rolled her eyes.

He didn't answer her and looked elsewhere.

''I should've just broken up with Lee Jung Woo-ssi and gone to you.''

''From the beginning to the end, my heart never belonged to you.''

After hearing those heart breaking words, she was hurt. She really needed someone to comfort her so she hugged him tightly.

"Oppa, don't be like this. I want to be with you."

"Wow, that girl refuses to be rejection, eh?" Some members passing by were laughing at her.

"YA! Do you guys want to die?" She glared at them.

They shake their head, running away. Son Hyuk removed her hands around his waist. 

"You should get rid of your feelings."

 

Back To Tae Gong Shil's story.

"I don't feel like working anymore... Those mean girls keep bullying me." She sighed, mopping the floor.

Joong Won stares at her.

"She looks cute when she's working. What am I saying..? My stupid mouth.."

She turned her head and almost saw Joong Won. He hid himself behind a plant to not get caught while watching her.

"I feel like someone is watching me... Is it a ghost?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter