On A Stormy Night

The Master's Greatest Fear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''Amnesia... I see?'' He mumbled to himself.

''Don't worry too much brother-in-law. The doctor informed me that she has a 60% chance of regaining her memory.'' She added.

The man left without saying any words. Gong Shil looked at her sister,clueless.

''What is going on Unni?'' She frowned her eyebrows.

''It's nothing, Gong Shil-ah. You should rest. You should call me if you're not feeling too well, okay?'' She continued.

Unni waved at her. Gong Shil feels like her sister is hiding something. Anyways, she would rather forget the conversation and go back to sleep. During the night, she had nightmares. She was chased by ghosts. She was feeling very uncomfortable and scared. Her forehead was sweating alot.

''Leave me alone! Why are these things running after me?''

She shouted countless times in her sleep. The next day, she woke up with these dark circles under her eyes. Her sister knocked and stepped into the room.

''Eeeeeek! Gong Shil-ah...Did you not sleep well?'' She gasped.

Her loving sister had brought her delicious pancakes and kimchi stew.

''Eat this. You will gain more energy. After you're done eating, let's head home. You're being discharged from the hospital today.'' Unni announced while patting her head.

They finally left the hospital and packed her belongings. It took 35 minutes to go to their house. What a long distance. The younger sister unlocked the purple door. A worried face was in front of her. It was their worried dad.

''You! I heard you got into an accident! This girl, I told you to not be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter