That Was Unexpected

The Master's Greatest Fear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''Woah! What kind of car is this? It smells really good!'' She bubbled, while noticing a document of his that was next to her on the empty seat in the middle.

''Oh, so you are the CEO of Kingdom! Wow, you must be really rich!'' She exclaimed.

He stayed quiet until her squeaky scream reached his ears. Gong Shil's eyes widdened in fright, a lump in . What stood before her eyes was terrifying. A ripped fleshed-face,bloodshot eyed man wearing a bloody and worned out coat was staring at her.

''AHHHH!'' She shrieked as she was covering her face. 

''What is it?'' He pat her shoulder.

The horrifying ghost had disappeared into fine air.

''It's gone...'' She quavered.

CEO and his chauffeur had no idea what she was talking about. For the time being, the chauffeur Kim drove to TV broadcasting company. They arrived to their destination.

''Thank you for taking me here.''

She stepped out of the car and walked to that building. The building of CEO Joo, Kingdom was at 220 Dongtanjongang-ro, Hwaseong-si, Gyeonggi. Dok Go Jin had followed the black car and kept an eye on his wife, just in case she'll get hurt.

''I feel like i'm forgetting something...'' She whispered to herself.

She opened the glass door, and ran up the stairs, panting. Then, she remembered that she forgot her script for the next variety show that will be airing tomorrow. 

''If only I didn't get into that accident, I wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter