We need to talk

Silent love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taecyeon's POV:

The image of how Yuri look like kept me pondering for a very long time.

Why was she like that?
Was it because.. she likes Nichkhun?
Just like how I was upset seeing Yoona together with Nichkhun?
Was that why she became that way?

A vibration came from the pocket of my pants. I reached into my pocket to pull out my phone.
It was a text from Nichkhun.

“Let's meet at our secret hideout. I have many things to ask you.”

Yeah. Indeed, I have a lot of things to ask you too. It's been a long time since we have chatted.

“Alright. See you there in 10 minutes time.” I texted back, placing the phone back into my pocket.

I stepped on the accelerator still thinking about Yuri.

Nichkhun's POV:

I haven't moved a single step, ever since Yoona left the car.
I was still outside Yoona's house.

Why did she reject me?
Did she misunderstand that I like Yuri?
Was that why she didn't accept me?

There were many “why”s but there wasn't anyone who could answer my question, not even myself.

Taecyeon..
Right! I have many questions to ask him.

“Let's meet at our secret hideout. I have many things to ask you.” I took out my phone and texted him.

Within seconds he replied, “Alright. See you there in 10 minutes time.”

Sorry taecyeon, but i'm not going to let go of Yoona.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuri's POV:

I didn't know how long I have been crying, however I have calmed down a lot.

What am I supposed to do?


I can't go home like that. I mean.. If mom were to see me like this she would bombard me with lots and lots of question.
And I didn't want that to happen.

“Miss, we've been going round and round for quite some time already. Where would you like to go?” The taxi driver spoke through the silence.

I snapped out of my thoughts. “Where should I go?” I spoke softly to myself.

Yoona.
Yes, I could sleep over at Yoona's house. I'm sure she wouldn't mind.

I told the taxi driver the address.

I hope I did not make the wrong decision.


Yoona's POV:

I stood still staring at the computer screen.
All I could think was the confession just now.

Why did I reject him?
This isn't the first time I have avoided his question..
Why wasn't I ready to answer him?
Don't I like him?

“ding-dong”

I snapped out of my thoughts and turned around.

“Who could be at the door at such a timing?” I thought to myself.

I stood up and walked out of my room walking down the stairs.

I saw my mom opening the door “Oh-, yuri-ah? What brings you here?” she dragged Yuri to the sofa and settled her down.

Yuri's POV:

I reached Yoona's doorstep staring at the door.
Should I press the doorbell?
I mean it's really late. What if she is already sleeping?

Before I could regret, my mind has brought my hands up to the door bell.

“Ding-Dong” I could hear the sound echoing from the inside.

The door slowly opened and Yoona's mom stood there showing a concerned look. “Oh-, yuri-ah? What brings you here?”

She dragged me to the sofa in the living room and settled me down.

“I'm sorry to disturb you at such a timing.” I spoke feeling slightly guilty.

“Don't worry. Yuri-ah, is there something you would like to share with me?” She placed her hands on my hands looking at me worriedly like how my mom would show concern to me.

“Anniya..(No..) It's nothing..” I smiled slightly at Yoona's mom.

Yoona's POV:

I glanced over at Yuri's face. She must be hiding something.

I quickly walk over to Yuri and pulled her along with me.

“Ouma(mom), I will do the job in finding out, why don't you help out to inform her parents that she's staying overnight tonight?” I smiled brightly at my mom.

“Oh right, Yuri-ah, you know you can always tell me if there is anything right?” my mom spoke once more.

Yuri simply nodded, while I gave her the “don't worry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter