What's wrong with you?

Silent love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri's POV:

I was close to tears when the show was about to end.
If I had someone who loves me as much as the main character in the movie, how great it would be.

The show ended with a happy ending. And we got out of the cinema all the way to the parking lot.

“Yoong-ah, don't you think the show was cool?” I tried to look as happy as ever.

Yoona just simply nodded and smiled to me.

Ever since Yoona said about sharing drinks with me the atmosphere has become really awkward.

What am I going to do now?

Taecyeon's POV:

I was following behind Yoona who was arm-linking with Yuri while walking to the parking lot.

“Yoong-ah, don't you think the show was cool?” Yuri turned to smile at Yoona.

I could sense that Yuri was hiding something from me.

She really isn't much of herself today.

Nichkhun's POV:

Sigh. I didn't expect things would turn to become this awkward. 
I must think of something to break the awkwardness.
I'm definitely not going to let Taecyeon get her.


Yoona's POV:

I shouldn't have said something like drinking from Yuri's cup instead. It has simply made our relationship become worst.
This definitely was not the best night.

“Yoong-ah, don't you think the show was cool?” Yuri said smiling at me.

I wasn't really thinking much and just decided to simply nod and smile to her.

Taecyeon's POV:

“Khun, why don't you send Yoona home while I send Yuri home? Like the usual?” I said casually.

First, I let him send her home because I felt kind of guilty for making him earlier when Yoona turned to smile at me. Secondly, I really wanted to ask Yuri what's going on with her. Thirdly, -

Wait.

What did I just say?

Yoona's POV:

Oh my god. Taecyeon.. You are definitely not helping me at all with this. You should know that we have become awkward because of what happened just now.

Nichkhun's POV:

Did I hear wrongly? Was Taecyeon initiating to send Yuri home instead of Yoona?
Does this mean that he is no longer interested in Yoona?

Yuri's POV:

I was stunned. What did he just say?
I must have not dugged my ears for ages. Taecyeon's initiating to send me home instead of Yoona!?

“Taecyeon, it's okay. Don't worry. I can go home on my own. Send Yoona home instead.” I smiled slightly and pulled Yoona next to Taecyeon.

Yoona's POV:

I feel bad now that Yuri's going home on her own. I should just bare with going back with Nichkhun.

I hope I didn't make the wrong decision.

“ Yuri-ah, it's okay. Don't worry. Anyway, its more convenient for Nichkhun to send me home than Taecyeon. What I meant was, its more-” I tried to sound convincing.


Yuri's POV:

I interrupted, “Don't worry really. I just-”

“Don't I just, you are coming with me.” Taecyeon simply dragged me with him to his car.

I turned to look at the shock face Yoona and Nichkhun gave. I looked apologetically at Yoona and showed her a sign of “I will call you later.” and gave Nichkhun a “Sorry, please help me to take care of Yoona” look.

Nichkhun's POV:

I felt slightly happy when Yoona mentioned that she prefers going with me instead Taecyeon. But I guess she was feeling guilty rather than really preferring to come with me. Afterall, we have not solved the awkwardness between us.

Taecyeon's POV:

“Don't worry really. I just-”

I felt my blood boil slightly. Seriously, what's wrong with Yuri today?

I simply dragged her without caring about what she says “Don't I just, you are coming with me.”


-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter