Movie....together? Part 2

Silent love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 7: Movie....together? Part 2

Yoona's POV:

“Hmm, seat H...seat H.. where are you?” I hung my arms around Yuri while looking around in the cinema for our seats.

“There.” Yuri pointed at the seat located a few rows from the last row.

I turned to look at the seat and quickly drag Yuri to sit with me, but before we could. I felt Nichkhun pushing us to the centre of the seat and he sat next to me.

Did Taecyeon and Nichkhun quarrel?

I glanced at Taecyeon, he gave me a “I accidentally offended Nichkhun” look and managed to give me a crook smile.

I turned to look at Yuri and she simply shrugged. We proceeded to sit down.

“Hey guys, I decided to be Mr Nice guy for today and I bought all of us drinks.” Taecyeon spoke after all of us settled down passing the drinks to me and Yuri.

He then awkwardly signaled to me to pass the drink and popcorn to Nichkhun.
I smiled to him and gave him a “everything will be alright” look.

Yuri's POV:

The lights slowly dimmed as the screen aired some advertisements before the show.
I turned to look at Taecyeon who was busy munching the popcorn in his hands.

He seemed to notice that I was staring at him and he turned to look at me with a raised eyebrow.

“What happened to you and Nichkhun?” I whispered softly trying not to interrupt the show.

“Oh.. I just joked to Nichkhun about Yoona smiling to me and I guess I pissed him off?” He replied me speaking softly too.

I started giggling a little at the fact of us talking in a low tone.

“What's so funny?” He furrowed his eyebrow and looked at me.

I shook my head, “It's nothing.” I quickly turned to the screen. “The show's starting.”

Taecyeon's POV:

I wonder what was she giggling about?

I took a glance at Yoona and noticed how close they were sitting next to each other. Sigh.

“Hai..” I heaved a sigh of sorrow loud enough for Yuri to turn to look at me.

“what are you trying to do?” She asked in a worried tone.

“N-no, it's nothing. Don't worry about me. Watch the show.” I pointed at the screen while smiling to her.

“ I know. I know. It must be because of them.” She looked at me and shifted her eye right referring to Yoona and Nichkhun.

I smiled slightly and nodded.

“Well.. Don't worry yeah? Didn't I say I will help you?” She looked down for a moment before replying to me.

Yuri's Pov:

Yoona's really lucky to have both guys falling for her..

When will I ever find my Mr.Right?

I looked down for a moment before forcing a slight smile on my face “Well.. Don't worry yeah? Didn't I say I will help you?”

He looked at me with his sparkling eyes once again.

Nichkhun's Pov:

The screen was showing the main actor and actress running together to a secret place where they started playing with the cup of drink and they started kissing.

I reached my hand for my drink and took a sip without looking.

Yoona's Pov:

Oh my god- It's so romantic. How I wish I could have something like that too.

I turned to reach out for my drink when I saw Nichkhun putting the drink back.

Wait.

Did he just drink from my cup?

I blinked twice to double confirm. “Ya- Nichkhun! Did you just drink from my cup?” I stared at him.

People around us immediately turned to look at me and nichkhun.

Opps.. I forgot that we were in the cinema.

Nichkhun's POV:

“Ya- Nichkhun! Did you just drink from my cup?” was all I heard after I placed back the cup of drink.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter