Getting to know each other better Part 1

Silent love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2: Getting to know each other better Part 1

 

 

Third person's Pov:

Mr.cho got up from his table and spoke, “All right, I've come to the end my lecture. If you have any enquiries please do approach me, if not you can email me.”

The whole lecture room started to fill up with whispers.

He looked around the lecture room and asked once again “If you have no enquiries then you are dismissed for now.”

Everyone started to pack their bags and the whole auditorium became loud once again with lots of talking and laughters.

Yuri's Pov:

Wow. I can't believe I managed to survive the lecture for today!  I turned to look at Yoona who was packing her bag.

“Yoona-ah, where should we go after this?” I asked in a curious tone.

“Hmm, I haven't thought of anything yet.” She replied still packing her bag.

“Hey why don't we have lunch together since both of you have no plans for later?” Taecyeon interrupted.

“Good idea!” Nichkhun agreed in unison.

“So are you going?” Taecyeon looked at Yoona.

“Well, if Yuri's going then I will go.” Yoona turned around to look at me.

I nodded my head, “Okay. Since we have nothing to do later on too.”

We packed our bags and got out of the lecture room. Yoona and I walked together while Nichkhun and Taecyeon stood beside Yoona.

Taecyeon's Pov:

I took a quick glimpse at Yoona who looks really attentive as she was writing every single note the lecture was saying.

“Alright, I've come to the end my lecture. If you have any enquiries please do approach me, if not you can email me.” I turned my attention to look at Mr.cho.

The whole lecture room started to fill up with whispers.

He looked around the lecture room and asked once again “If you have no enquiries then you are dismissed for now.”

Finally! Lesson's over!  I stretched myself after sitting in for a long 3 hours. 
Chalata(Good Job) Taecyeon! You've managed to pass the first lecture today!

 

 


“Yoona-ah, where should we go after this?” A soft whisper came from the right side clear enough for me to hear.

I turned to look at them. Oh, it was Yuri speaking. Hmm, she seems really secretive, maybe I should get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter