we.. a couple!? Part 3

Silent love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 13: We.. a couple!? Part 3


(Taecyeon and Yoona's side)

 

Yoona's POV:

Gosh.. This is much more awkward than I thought it would be.

 

The both of us kept staring at some other direction and haven't been talking since Yuri and Nichkhun left.

 

I looked at the direction where Nichkhun and Yuri were.

 

They were having so much fun, unlike us.

 

 

Taecyeon's POV:

Ok Taecyeon! This should be your best moment you have been waiting for so long!

why are you so sulky!?

Yuri's right! This is the best chance for you to confess to her.. Right?

 

I glanced over to the direction of Nichkhun and Yuri.

 

Yuri is having so much fun with Nichkhun isn't she?

 

 

Yoona's POV:

 

I wonder what are the both of them doing. Should I follow them?

 

"Yoona, I-" An idea suddenly popped up and I quickly interrupted Taecyeon dragging him by the hand.

 

"Hey, we should join them and have fun together. Shouldn't we?" I looked at him and looked for answers but he was staring blankly at me.

 

"Oh come on! Ok Taecyeon! Don't you feel awkward that we have been silent like this for so long?" I shaked him this time round.

 

 

Taecyeon's POV:

 

Yoona's right. Thanks Yoona. The person I like.. Is not Yoona. Its Yuri.

 

I've finally realised after such a long time!

How dumb can I be?

 

"Yeah, let's go!" I smiled brightly at her and we headed off to find the other two of them.

 

(Nichkhun and Yuri's side)

 

Nichkhun's POV:

 

We were having so much fun riding the rides but my mind kept wondering elsewhere.

 

I wonder what Taecyeon and Yoona are doing?

 

Taecyeon must be feeling extremely happy that he got to be with Yoona.

 

Sigh..

 

"Ya! Nichkhun Horvejkul! Stop dazing out! We are supposed to be having fun at the amusement park aren't we?" Yuri punched lightly on my chest.

 

I let out a small chuckle. "Kwon Yuri, You sure do know how to talk to people, don't you?"

 

"I guess so? It's in me." She said like it as a matter of fact.

 

Woah! Kwon yuri being so full of herself huh?



"Woah, woah, when did ms kwon yuri become so confident of herself?" I asked trying to .

 

"Since moments ago." she smirked at me.

 

I suddenly became short for words. "Kwon Yuri, don't ever use that on me."

 

"Why? Too attractive for you?" She asked giggling slightly.

 

This isn't the kwon yuri I know.

 

"Is there some thing that you are hiding from me?" I looked at Yuri giving her an extremely serious face.

 

Yuri's POV:

 

I sighed and sat down on the bench near us.

 

"Nah, its nothing much." I smiled slightly at him.

 

"You wouldn't be sighing if you have nothing you know?" He turned me around to face him.

 

"I'm just feeling tired after all those rides." I lied and smiled brightly at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter