Getting to know each other better Part 3

Silent love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 4: Getting to know each other better Part 3

 

Taecyeon's POV:

The atmosphere became silent once again as I drove out.

Think Taecyeon Think! You have to break the silence between us!

“So, how long have you known Yuri?” I asked a super dumb question.

There was no reply after I asked the question.

Weird.. Why isn't there any answer?

The car came to a halt as the traffic light turned red and I turned to look at Yoona.

Oh, she fell asleep. Phew! Its a fortune that she did not hear what I asked. I continued staring at her features. Such a beautiful sight, she must be an angel sent from heaven.

“Beep! Beep!” The sounds of car honing at me made me snap out of my thoughts immediately.

Dang, what was I thinking?

I quickly stepped on the accelerator.

Nichkhun's POV:

We finally arrived at DnD restaurant. Yuri was really a fun person to be with, there wasn't any awkwardness while we were in the car.

“We've finally arrived!” I spoke.

Yuri spoke while looking out of the window as if she's looking for something, “Seems like we are the first to reach.”

I parked the car and took the keys out. Stepped out and opened the car door for Yuri.

“Thank you Mr. gentlemen.” Yuri smiled at me and got off.

I closed the door after she got down and we went into the restaurant.

“Table for 4 please.” I smiled politely at the waitress at the entrance.

“This way please.” the waitress took 4 menus with her and led us all the way to the table.

“ So, how are we gonna sit?” I asked. Feeling like a fool.

“I promised that I will help you right?” She replied as if I wasn't asking a dumb question.
I nodded my head to her reply.

“So you are going to sit here” pushing me to sit on the chair.

“while I will be sitting opposite of you, so when Yoona's here I will tell her to sit beside you.” Explaining to me as she sat across me.

I smiled at her showing her my sincerest smile ever.

“Yeah I know, you are going to thank me all over again.” Yuri said with a smile like I know it all.

It seems like we have been friends for years even though we only knew each other. The feeling's really scary. I guess Yuri can read people's mind eh?

Yuri's POV:

It was really fun sitting in his car, there wasn't any awkwardness between us at all.

“DnD restaurant”

I looked out of the window seeing the title. Oh my god! We've reached! Thinking of the food makes me hungry, real hungry.

 

“We've finally arrived!” Nichkhun spoke.

Yeah, I know. I wanted to answer him but I glanced through the window and discovered that we came first.

“Seems like we are the first to reach.” Looking out of the window as I spoke.

I guess they are on their way now. Nichkhun parked the car and got down quickly to open the door for me. He is really a man of a kind. 100% gentlemen!

“Thank you Mr. gentlemen.” I smiled at him and got down the car.

Nichkhun swiftly closed the door as if he had done this a hundred times and guided me to the restaurant.

“Table for 4 please.” He smiled politely at the waitress who's in front of us.

“This way please.” the waitress took 4 menus with her and led us all the way to the table.

“ So, how are we gonna sit?” He asked with an expression that says “yeah, I know I'm asking a very dumb question.”

 

“I promised that I will help you right?” I replied acting like he wasn't asking a dumb question.

He nodded.

“So you are going to sit here” pushing him to sit on the chair.

“while I will be sitting opposite of you, so when Yoona's here I will tell her to sit beside you.” Explaining to him as I sat across him.

He smiled at me with his sincerest smile and I know then that he's just thankful without him saying anything.

“Yeah I know, you are going to thank me all over again.” I smiled at him with a “Yeah-i-know-it-all” look.

And continued with our conversations.

Taecyeon's POV:

We finally arrived at the restaurant, I drove to the carpark and saw Nichkhun's car. Ah! So they reached before us.

I swiflty parked the car beside his and stopped all of the engine, turning to look at Yoona who's still asleep. I didn't want to wake her but we have already arrived.

So I decided to shake her lightly, “yoona, yoona- we are here already.”

she moved slightly and opened her eyes slowly.


“Oh- we've reached already?” she asked in a sleepy tone.

“Yeah. We've reached.” I answered her and smiled lightly.

“I'm sorry I fell asleep” She apologised.

“It's alright. Don't worry! And.. wipe that saliva of yours!” I joked at her and pointed at .

She quickly reacted and touched .

“ya! Ok Taecyeon, it's not funny you know?” She hit me on my shoulder.

I started laughing. “You're so easy to be tricked!”

“It's because.. it's because..” She tried to defend herself.

“because of what? Hah! You have nothing to say anymore right?” I laughed at her again.

She pouted and gave a “what ever” look at me.

If time could pause here, I would really hope that it can pause at this moment. No one has ever pouted as cute as her, I swear!

“Okay.. I'm sorry!” I gave her an apologetic look.

She smirked at me as if she won but I'm not gonna let you win!

“Not!” I exclaimed jokingly again.

“Ya! And to think that you are actually a gentlemen, I change my mind!” She frowned at me and folded her arms.

“I am of cause the gentlemen! Who says I'm not?” I said proudly.

She was still folding her arms.

“okay, this time I'm really sorry. Sorry!” I said sincerely.

“what? I can't hear you?” She pretended that she couldn't hear.

“I said, I'm sorry!” raising my voice slightly.

“good!”she pat my head as if I was kid.

“I'm not a kid you know?” I stared at her trying to look serious.

And she started laughing.

“what?” I frowned at her looking puzzled.

“You are!” she pat my head once again.

I wanted to continue but the phone started ringing. I quickly took my phone out and answered the call.

“Yoboseyo?(hello?)” I asked

“Ya! Taec, what's taking you guys so long?” Nichkhun was on the other line.

Yoona looked at me in curiousity and I mouthed “Nichkhun” to her.

“We are here already, about to walk over now. See you there then. Bye!” I rushed everything and hung up the phone.

“Well, let's go before he starts spamming my phone!” I said and got down to quickly open the door for Yoona.

“Thanks!” She smiled brightly at me.

I closed the door after she came down and pressed the “lock” button.

We walked into the restaurant to see Yuri sitting opposite of Nichkhun.


Yoona's POV:

I couldn't help but fall asleep while Taecyeon was driving as I was too tired from using too much energy in school just now.

“yoona, yoona- we are here already.” I felt myself shaking slightly.

Oh? We've reached? I slowly opened my eyes to see Taecyeon smiling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter