Movie...Together? Part 1

Silent love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 6: Movie...Together? Part 1

Yuri's Pov: 


I can't believe time passes so quickly, it's already been more than three weeks since we hang out with each other already. And it's finally saturday, a good day for me to rest from all the tiring lectures.

“Buzz―Buzz” the sound of my phone vibrated on the study table.

I snapped out of my thoughts and took my phone.

“hey, Yuri! Wanna catch a movie together with the others later?” Taecyeon texted me.

I stared at the message for a while. Should I? I just don't know if I should.

I pondered for a while and typed. “Which movie are you guys gonna watch?”

I waited for a minute before my phone vibrated again. “Step Up 3D!”

He seemed really enthusiastic about it, well I think I should ask Yoona if she's going before replying him then.

I took my phone and dialed Yoona's number. It rang for a couple of times before a feminine voice spoke.

“Yoboseyo?(hello?)”

“Yoong-ah, are you going for the movie later?” I asked.

“Yeah! Why don't you come along? It would be just nice, don't you think so?” She replied excitedly.

“Just nice?” I questioned.

“Well, it would be really odd for us 3 people going only right? 4 would look better don't you think?” She answered patiently.

“Oh right.” I replied shortly.

“Aw Yul- what's up with you today? Just come alright!” Yoona sensed the dull side of my mood.

“Okay. See you guys there then.” I replied and hung up the phone shortly after we bade farewell.

I looked at my phone. “You have one message”
I clicked the view button.

“Did you receive my message just now? We are going to watch Step Up 3. Just come along! I promise you that it will be fun!”

It's from Taecyeon again.


“Okay. What time are we gonna meet and where?” I replied.

“Great! You finally replied! It will be at kyunggam mall. See you there at 5pm!”

I took a look at the time on my phone. 4pm.

Great. I have like only 1 hours time to prepare. I quickly placed my phone on my table and started to prepare myself.

Taecyeon's POV:

It's a saturday today. I sat on the study table and stared at the computer screen.
Hmm, what should I do? I wonder what's Khun doing. I took out my phone and dialed Nichkhun's number.

“Yah! Khun, what are you doing?” I asked him as soon as he picked up his phone.

“Me? Actually I have nothing to do today.” he replied.

“Want to go out or something?”I asked

“great idea! Hey! Why don't we catch a movie together.” Nichkhun asked excitedly.

Wait! When did khun become so hyper? I mean.. like watching a movie together, me and him?

“Ya! Are you gay or something khun!?” I exclaimed almost shocked by his reply.


“Wh-at!? Ya! Taec, what were you thinking? I was saying, why don't we catch a movie. Ask Yoona and Yuri along too!” He defended himself almost immediately.

“Oh, haha! For a split second I thought you have changed to become a gay.” I laughed at myself.

“No of cause not! I am straight! You contact Yuri while I contact Yoona okay? See you later!”

“Ya-” Before I could say anything, he had already hung the phone on me.

Dang! Hearing of him contacting Yoona instead of me makes me kind of unhappy. Well whatever, it's gonna be a chance to meet Yoona, and I should contact Yuri.

What should I type? Oh well, here goes nothing.

“hey, Yuri! Wanna catch a movie together with the others later?”

“Which movie are you guys gonna watch?” She replied after a short while.

Oh right. What show are we gonna watch? Hmm, I heard from the others that Step up 3 is not bad.

“Step Up 3D!”

Hmm, what's taking her so long to reply this time? Did something happen to her? Or did she not receive my message? I decided to send her a message once again.

“Did you receive my message just now? We are going to watch Step Up 3. Just come along! I promise you that it will be fun!”

She seemed to be in a dull mood today, well I should cheer her up later.

“Buzz―Buzz” My phone vibrated, I quickly took my phone and looked at the message.


“Okay. What time are we gonna meet and where?” She replied.

It's from yuri, she finally replied! Great she's going. I quickly replied.

“Great! You finally replied! It will be at kyunggam mall. See you there at 5pm!”

I couldn't help but feel slightly happy that's she going. Well, at least it wouldn't feel weird that there's only 3 of us going and I could feel much more natural in front of Yoona. And I wouldn't have to worry that Yoona's gonna stand with Nichkhun and chat with him. This way Yoona and Yuri will stick together and I will walk with Nichkhun.

Fair and square right? Ya! Tae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter