Final

He Likes Me Before I Did

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdyYRTpcXj4&feature=related

 

AFTER 4 YEARS.

L.Joe became a popular song writer and a choreographer. While you, of course, you became a successful designer. Not just in Paris, but internationally too. You were known by your beautiful designs for Chanel, Juicy Couture, Loius Vuitton, and many more expensive brands. But you hella didn't care if you were popular. As long as you are a designer and as long as you took off plane and be with your boyfriend .

It's been 4 years since you haven't seen L.joe in personal. 

"Hyung, I'm going now!" L.Joe told Eric. Eric cooed. "Excited to see her?" L.Joe smiled and nodded. "Of course. Who wouldn't miss his' girlfriend he haven't seen for like forever." 

Eric chuckled and signaled him to go away. "Okay okay okay! Now go." "Okay hyung, I'll be back soon" Eric nodded.

 

You stepped inside the airport. You just got off from the plane. You were about to take off your glasses when you saw bunch of people snickering and taking  pictures of you. You politely bowed to them. Until a cute little guy approached you, "~~~~~ noona. you don't know how I adore you. Can I atleast have your sign?" he asked. You cooed and pinched his' cheeks. "Aigoo. So cuuuuuuute!" you signed the paper. "Thank you noona!" he blinked and you smiled. "Byunghun!" the little guy's mother called. "You're name is Byunghun?" you asked, shocked. The boy nodded and you smiled again. The boy ran away and went to his' mom. *Speaking of that boy, where is he?*

Then, you saw a guy facing his' back. He has a phone in his ears. 

"Ah, hyung! Later, okay?" L.Joe exclaimed. "But why does it have to be, hyung? You have Niel with you."

"Arrasseo, arrasseo. I'm hanging up." 

*It's him.* you thought as you strode towards him. With your bag on your shoulders, you tapped his' shoulders. "Little guy, hello." he turned around. "~~~~~~~~?!" he beamed up. You excitedly nodded. "L.Joe-ah." 

Without any more words, L.Joe grabbed you and kissed you. You smiled between your kiss. You pulled back and wraped your arms on his' waist. "I missed you." he said. You sweetly smiled. "I missed you more." 

L.Joe pulled away and eyed you from top to bottom. "You, changed." he said. "You're really tall. And you're taller than me now." you chuckled and pointed at your 5-inch pumps. "Because I was wearing this." L.Joe laughed and hugged you again. "I just can't believe it that you're back." you pinched his' sides as hard as you can. "AW! What was that for?" 

You wiggled your eyebrows. "So do you believe now?" he smiled. "Yes. I did. Few minutes ago." 

"Aw. I love you L.Joe." sweetly, you said. "I love you too, ~~~~~~."

 

 

 

 

Okay! Domo arigato for reading. (6^6) im planning to go to korea this december!

but again, thank you so much for the lovely comments. We'll see each other at my next fic!

 

- monodoko