6

He Likes Me Before I Did

 

It was Tuesday morning and you were feeling excited to go to school. It feels like there is something good that is going to happen. You even brought the letter for L.Joe to school. "Iyaaaaaaaay! It is a nice day everyone, right?" you exclaimed happily when you entered the room. The class chuckled and nodded. You quickly went to your seat and texted Sungyeol.

Oppa, pick me up. Okay?

You smiled as you put your phone back to your bag. After, you gave your classmates, all of them, a smile. Some boys were giggling and girls smiles back. "Awwww. She's so cute. Why didn't I observe that earlier?" your guy classmate said. The girls was clasping their hands due to your cuteness. *I wish to look like her. ~~~~~~~, sorry for what I was doing to you before.* Sujun, you're biggest enemy thought.

After few minutes, someone shouted your name. "Lee ~~~~~~~~~!" you quickly tilted your head up to see who it was. To your surprise, you saw L.Joe. The guy that your heart has been craving for a year already. You stood up from your chair as he strode fast towards you. "You. Follow me." he pointed and walked away. Unknowingly, your body followed. You were catching upwith L.Joe but he was a fast walker. "By-Byunghun. Slo-slow down." you panted. L.Joe smiled but his pace went more fast until he ran going upstairs. Again, you just followed. *Where the fudge is this guy going?* you thought as you were having a hard time going up. You were looking at the stairs while on your way up but you looked up when a hand was placed right in your face.

"Need help?" L.Joe asked. You smiled and shooked your head. "I'm okay." but L.Joe was the bad one, he took your hand and helped you on your way. "Exactly. Where are we going L.Joe?!" you exclaimed but not that loud enough that he might thought your angry already. "We're almost there." 

*What? Almost there? Gosh it's the 5th floor already. Are we going to the rooftop? You know our school has 8 floors.* 

Soon enough, you were comfortable that L.Joe was holding your hand. You were too shy so you want to release but he squeezed it. "uhhh, L.Joe?" you called. "Hmmmm?" "I'm good now. You can let go of my hand."  He suddenly let go. 

You are now standing in front of L.joe. With your hands at your back and swaying your body. "So? What are we here for?" you said coolly. "uhhhhhm." L.Joe started. "I like you. So would you go out with me?" "I know you would think that I like you because you changed. But, I like you ever since you tutored me."

Your eyes widened. Your heart felt skip a beat. You couldn't believe that L.Joe was confessing to you. So, in an awkward way. You slapped you face and heard L.Joe chuckled. He took your hand from your cheeks. "Hey. Hey. You're not dreaming so, stop hurting yourself."he chuckled again. 

"W-wait. Did you say EVER SINCE YOU TUTORED ME?" you asked, stuttering. L.Joe nodded. "Yes." "It was 4 years ago, right?" he nodded again. "And that tells you that I liked you for 4 years already?" 

You blinked. "H-how come? I was so ugly back then." you whispered. "You are not ugly. You're the most prettiest girl I've ever know. With your thick glasses and braided hair, you looked pretty. Really." 

His' words melt your heart in no other way. Without any words, you wrapped your arms in his' waist. "Can I take that as a yes?" he asked as he twirled his' arms around you also. You nodded excitedly. "You never know how much I waited for this day to come L.Joe." 

 

 

 

One more chappie to go guys.