3

He Likes Me Before I Did

A/N: I just came home from our pictorial.

I'm so dead with my headache but your comments are inspiring me to update!

Hope you comment always. ^^


 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rom55Xy2EbQ

 

It's monday morning and you were wakened up by your phone alarming placed on the nightstand.

*Ring* *Ring* you groaned. *Ring* *Ring*

"Holy sh*t. You're dead to me you little brat." you exclaimed angrily while turning the alarm off and rubbed your eyes afterwards. You stood up from your bed and hurriedly went to the mirror. You brushed your red, bed hair. "I look silly with this red hair color thing. Why should it be red instead of blonde? No. Why should it be blonde instead of Burgundy? No. Why shouldn't it black?" and ruffled your hair again turning to a big mess. After making fun of yourself, you took a bath and drifted off to school.

*This is it, _______. You can do it!* you thought and straightened your skirt. "Of course you can do it _____! You. Can. Do. It!" you cupped your hands in your mouth and shouted in front of the school's gate.

Silence.

"Is she crazy?"

Laughters.

"But damn, she's pretty."

Snickering.

"I-is th-that ______?"

Gasping.

"No way! She really is her."

"Ho-how come she's so pretty?"

You flicked your hair and walked like a beauty queen going inside your school. When you reached your lockers, everyone made way for you. You opened it and took out necessary things to beusedfor the whole day. "Time to shine, baby!" you said and slammed the locker door close.

Teen Top entered the school knowing that the nerdy girl turned into a 'pretty girl'. They were all excied to see the new you.

"Hyung, if she is hell pretty, I'll take her out, k?" Changjo said.

"Bet. She'll never go out with you. She'll go with me instead."CAP backfired.

And then, you walked through them. Niel faked cough and L.Joe blushed seeing you pretty as ever.

*Sh-she's damn pretty.* L.Joe thought as you eye contact with him. You suddenly blushed after seeing L.Joe looking to you. You ran fast going to your room, not even giving Teen Top the chance to say something.

"Hey. Why'd she ran?!" Ricky exclaimed.

 

For the whole day, the school was talking how you became so pretty like that. You jumped in your bed and sighed.

*Because L.Joe made me do so. He's the only reason why I changed. No, because of your hate too guys. Thanks.* and drifted off to sleep.

 

L.Joe on the other side was playing with the letter that was supposed to be given to you 4 years ago.

*How should I give this to her?* L.Joe though and closd his' eyes.

 

 

 

 

Hi-yeom. So colddddd! So, how was the chappie? Comments are loved. <3