5

He Likes Me Before I Did

 


 

 

 

 



 

 

 

You're in your seat, doodling L.joe's name. It got hearts all over it. Right then, the bell for lunch rang. You stood up and stretched your aching arms. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" and you even yawned.

"Make sure to rest well." a voice was left. You straightened and turned your head to see who it was but all you can see was bunch of people getting out of the hot classroom. You furrowed your eyebrows, confused who it was. *Whoever it was. I will get a rest well. Thank you.* you smiled and got yourself out of the room.

 

After class, you hurriedly went home because your brother was coming home. You strode inside the mansion throwing your bag to the side to hug your brother that you haven't seen for a long time, Le Sungyeol. He hugged you so thight that you can hardly breath.

"Okay. Okay! Oppa. Let me go now? Okay?" you pulled back as you straightened your skirt. He smiled and ruffled your hair. "Aigoo! My sister's really pretty now. So, does Hyori noona take care of you well?" he asked while crossing his' arms. Suddenly, Hyori came up by smacking his' head. "I've been taking care of her more WELL than you were taking care of her." 

Sungyeol smiled and hugged her. "I missed you noona. How are you doing?" Hyori smiled and hugged back. "I was okay before you came back." she chuckled. Sungyeol pulled back and glared at her. You laughed. "Oh my gosh guys." you touched your stomach that was aching in happiness. "You're already to old to fight." 

Sungyeol laughed along. "So, how's mom and dad in Paris?" asked Hyori. Sungyeol sighed. "They're doing okay. But they have lots of works to do. The Chinese investors are m world up." he groaned. 

I then, too, sighed. "I'm going up now! Let's go dinner outside? Eung? Eung?" you plea. Hyori fixed your hair and nodded. "Okay. Now go up and change." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A boring update here. But the next chap is a surprise! =D Leave comments. It is loved.