Party

Beauty and the Nerd

Minhee's pov

I sure did have a fun time but Baekhyun yesturday but I have a strange feeling that I have seen him before. Like before high school. Have we met? Probably not. 

I woke up and got dress for school. Baekhyun has really been helping me get over Woohyun. Even though we barely know each other, it feels like Baekhyun and I have been friends for years. 

I headed down stairs for breakfast. ''Morning sweety.'' Appa said. ''Morning appa.'' I said and kissed him on the cheek.

''Are you excited for your birthday party?" He asked. I nodded. ''Thank you so much for giving me such a great party.'' I said. ''Aigoo so polite. Of course. I love my baby girl.'' He said.

I smiled. '' Minhee, what happened between you and Woohyun?" Umma asked. '' We broke up...'' I told her. They gasped. ''Omo, why?'' She asked. ''He's been dating another girl. He said our relationship wasn't as it use to be.'' Umma walked up and hugged me. ''I'm so sorry sweety.'' She said and my hair. ''It's okay.'' I said.

''Are you dating that boy? Baekhyun?'' She asked. I pulled away. ''No! We're just friends.'' I said. ''Who's Baekhyun?'' Appa asked.

''He's just a friend appa.'' I said. ''I'll be late for school. I'll eat breakfast there. Bye umma. Bye appa.'' I kissed their cheeks and went out the door. 

''Morning Ms. Park.'' Mr.Kim said. ''Morning Mr.Kim. To school please.'' I said. I got in the car and we drove to school. 15 minutes early as always. 

I walked in and saw Baekhyun sitting on the bench. I walked onto him. 

I came up from behind and covered is eyes. ''Guess who?" I said. He chuckled. ''Could this be Minhee?'' He said. ''Yep.'' I said and sat next to him. ''Hey Minhee, EXO wants to meet you.'' He said. ''Oh really? I would love to meet them.'' I said. He held onto my arm and took me inside the school. 

We walked into a room and I saw 11 boys chatting with each other. 

''Hey guys, this is Minhee.'' Baekhyun said. They all turned their heads and ran up to us.

''We are one! Hello we are EXO!'' They said. I laughed.

''What a cute introduction. Hi, I'm Minhee.'' I said.

''We know.'' One said. ''I'm Suho. I'm the leader of EXO.'' Suho said. I nodded. ''I'm Luhan. I'm chinese but came here to study. Tao, Lay and Kris are chinese too.'' He said. I nodded and waved to them.

Tao looks like a panda. How cute.

''I'm Sehun, the youngest.'' He said. I waved. ''I'm Jongin but you can call me Kai. The guy standing next to me is Khyungsoo but he likes to be called D.O.'' Kai said. I waved.

Kai is pretty cute to be a nerd. ''I'm Chanyeol!'' The tall one said. I laughed. He sounds so hyper. ''Hi Chanyeol.'' I said. Chanyeol gasped. ''She said my name!'' He said. We all laughed. ''I'm Xiumin. I'm the oldest.'' He said. ''I'm Chen.'' Chen said.

''It's very nice to meet you all.'' I said. They smiled and nodded.

''Thanks for inviting us to your party Minhee.'' Suho said. ''It's no problem really. You already got your suits right?'' I asked. ''Yeah, thanks.'' He said. 

''The party is tomorrow at 7:00 pm. Don't be late!'' I said. They chuckled. ''I'll make sure they won't be late.'' Baekhyun said. I nodded. ''School is starting soon.'' I said. ''I better get going.'' They all nodded and I waved good bye. 

Lunch time~

''So Minhee, who's gonna be your date since Woohyun broke up with you?'' Jiyoung asked. ''I can't believe that bastard broke up with you! I'm going to kill him! I don't care if he's my brother!'' Hana said. ''Calm down unnie.'' I said. She sighed.

''My date is going to be Baekhyun.'' I said. ''Bwo?!'' They screamed and spitted out their food. '' That nerd that made me spill my water?!'' Hana asked. I nodded.

''But he's a geek.'' Jiyoung said. ''It'll ruin your image.'' ''I don't care. Baekhyun is nice. He's cute to me. He's just coming as a friend. We're not dating.'' I told them.

''What other nerds are you inviting to this party?'' Anna asked. ''EXO.'' I replied. ''Really? More nerds!'' Hana yelled. ''Unnie, they aren't nerds.'' I said. ''Yes they are!'' She said. ''I like them. They are nice and sweet. You'll see.'' I said. ''Fine!'' She said back. 

Night of the party~

I was in my dress. My hair was done. Anna, Jiyoung and Hana were next to me. ''Happy birthday bestie!'' Anna said and hugged me. Soon Hana and Jiyoung joined the hug. ''I love you guys.'' said. ''We love you too!'' They said.

''Ready?'' Jiyoung asked. I nodded and we walked out the door. Everybody clapped. I saw EXO in the crowd. They looked amazing.

''Is that really them?!'' Hana said. I nodded. ''Woah, I can't believe I'm saying this but they look hot.'' Jinyoung said. ''Oh my gosh.'' Anna said. 

EXO walked up to us. ''Hey Minhee.'' Baekhyun said. ''Baekhyun,, you look great. So does EXO.'' I said. ''Thanks Minhee.'' Baekhyun said. ''Care to dance?'' Baekhyun asked. I nodded and took his hand. 

''Do you ladies care to dance?'' Kai asked. Hana, Jiyoung and Anna nodded. We all went to the dance floor and danced. 

''Thanks for coming Baekhyun.'' I said. ''No problem. I wouldn't miss this for the world.'' He said. 

''We're going to have a couple contest. Pick your partner and sign up. The winner gets to be crowned best couple.'' The mc said. 

''Wanna enter?'' Baekhyun asked. I blushed. ''Umm sure.'' We went and signed in our names. 

We saw Hana, Jiyoung and Anna sign up to. ''You guys have a date?'' I asked. ''I'm signing up with Chanyeol.'' Anna said. ''I'm signing up with Luhan.'' Jiyoung said. ''I'll be with Kai.'' Hana said. ''You guys sure got close fast.'' I said. They all blushed. 

'' We shall now announce the couples. Couple number one. Baekhyun and Minhee. Couple number two. Kai and Hana. Couple number three. Jiyoung and Luhan. Couple number four. Anna and Chanyeol. Please grab and paper and write down which couple looks the best. 

Kwangmin2001 

who will win? Ehehehehehe