Running into each other

Beauty and the Nerd

Minhee's pov

It was just a regular Monday morning. I'm at SM high like every regular school day. I always come to school 15 minutes early. I just like to be alone and have some peace and quiet. I usally like to walk around the school garden and look at the roses. I don't think anyone else comes this early except maybe EXO. The nerdy boys. Don't get me wrong. I like nerdy boys, but Hana doesn't let me date them because she thinks they might ruin my ''image'' of being queenka. 

The bell then ranged. I guess its time for school. I grabbed my bag, which was designed by my mom, and headed to class. 

''Minhee!'' I heard someone yell. I turned around to see Hana. ''Hello unnie.'' I said. She smiled. ''Hello.'' She said back. She was hard. ''Did you run?'' I asked. ''Yeah! I was looking for you.'' She said and grabbed a bottle of water from her bag. ''You could've just called.'' I said. She rolled her eyes. I then heard running. Then a squeal from Hana. I turned and looked at her. Her shirt was soaking wet. ''AAAHHHH!'' She yelled. I gasped. I then see a boy standing next to her. ''Look at what you did!'' Hana yelled. ''I'm sorry. Let me help you.'' He said. ''No!'' She yelled. ''Just get out of my sight you nerd!'' Hana yelled. ''Unnie please don't.'' I held her back. ''You can go, she'll be okay.'' I said. The boy bowed and left. Everyone was starring at us. ''Stop starring and leave!'' Hana yelled. ''Unnie calm down. Lets get you cleaned up. I'll tell Woohyun we'll be late for class.'' I said. I took her hand and walked he to the bathroom.

''Ugh, I hate nerds.'' Hana said. ''It was an accident unnie.'' I wiped her shirt. ''I'll go get an extra shirt from my locker.'' I ran out and went to my locker. 

A note was stuck on it. 

I got you covered in class ~Love Woohyun

I can always count on my lovely boyfriend. I smiled and grabbed a shirt and headed back to the bathroom. 

I tossed Hana the shirt. ''Thanks Minhee. I can always count on you.'' She said and smiled. I nodded.

After she was done, we grabbed our bags and headed back to class.

When we entered all the boys were look at us. ''Woah Hana, you look hot.'' Yesung said. She just ignored him. Hana is actually pretty hard to get. She only dates guys who don't like her because of how she looks. ''Save it, why don't you go date .'' Hana said. ''Oooohhhh.'' Everyone said. I laughed. We made our ways to our seat. I sat next to Woohyun. I can't believe Woohyun and Hana are brothers and sisters when they have nothing in common. 

''Hello angel.'' Woohyun said. ''Hello oppa.'' I said and smiled. ''Isn't my angel always beautiful.'' He said and carresed me cheek. I blushed. ''No PDA Woohyun.'' My best friend Anna said. ''Arraso Anna.'' I said. We then got back to the lesson.

Class was now over. Me and Woohyun locked hands and went out. ''Awww two love birds.'' Anna said. ''I'm gonna hurl.'' Hana said. ''Support them. Woohyun is your brother after all.'' Anna said. ''Fine, but if he hurts Minhee, he'll be dead meat.'' They both laughed and followed.

''I can't wait for our date tonight oppa.'' I said. Woohyun stopped. ''About that....Can I take a rain check?" He asked. ''Again?'' Woohyun has been canceling our dates for 2 weeks already. ''I'm busy.'' He said. ''You always say that....'' ''I'm sorry baby.'' He said and patted my shoulder. ''It's okay.'' 

I walked back to Hana and Anna. ''What happened?'' Anna asked. ''He cancelled our date again...'' I said. ''That little....'' ''It's okay unnie.'' I said. ''Wanna hang out at the mall after school?" Hana asked. I smiled and nodded. 

School then ended. I grabbed my books from my locker and walked to the door. I was playing with my phone when someone grabbed my arm. I turned to see Woohyun. ''Oppa!'' He didn't look happy. ''We need to talk.'' He said and pulled me into a classroom. ''What is it oppa?'' I asked. He sighed. ''I'm breaking up with you.'' He said. My eyes popped out. ''What?...Why?...'' I asked. I was about to cry. ''I've been seeing someone else. Our relationship just isn't like it use to be. I'm sorry.'' He said. A tear from my eyes. ''So...So...All those things you've said to me...were lies. About how beautiful I was and how you'll always be there for me. They were lies. I thought you loved me...but I guess that was a lie too.'' I turned and ran out the door. 

I ran to the garden, the only place where I can be alone. I ran and ran. Oof. I fell to the ground. ''Oww..'' I heard someone say. I looked up and saw a guy on the group rubbing his back. ''I'm so sorry.'' I said and stood up. I offered him a hand and he took it. ''It's alright.'' He said. ''Hey, are you okay? Are you crying?'' He asked. I quickly hid my face. ''You're Minhee right?'' He asked. ''Yes, who are you?'' I asked. ''I'm Byun Baekhyun. The guy that ummm bumped into Hana this morning...'' Baekhyun said. 

Kwangmin2001

Hello. I hope you enjoy my second fanfic ^_^

I have a request.   Can you guys make a poster for this fanfic? I will give you full credit ^_^