Getting to know each other

Beauty and the Nerd

Minhee's pov

''Oh.'' I said. ''She's mad isn't she?'' He asked. ''Who? Hana? No, she's okay.'' I told him. He nodded. ''Tell her I'm really sorry.'' He said. I nodded. ''I'm sorry for running into you.'' I said. He smiled. ''It's fine.'' He said. 

''Do you have someone to pick you up?'' Baekhyun asked. I nodded. ''But I don't want anyone to see me right now.'' I told him. ''I'll just walk home.'' I turned around but he grabbed my arm. I turned around. ''I'll walk you home. It's not safe for you to go home alone.'' He said. ''Thanks Baekhyun.'' I said. He smiled. ''Let's go.'' He said. I nodded and we walked to the door. 

''You're okay with walking?'' Baekhyun asked. ''You're not really the type that exercises.'' I turned to him. ''What is that suppose to mean?'' I asked him. ''Ummmm.'' He tried to speak. I chuckled. ''I'm just kidding. I do exercise but only when I'm alone.'' I told him. His mouth formed an 'o'. 

''So Baekhyun, what do you do as a student?'' I asked. Since I'm walking with him, might as well get to know him. ''I'm captain of the math club.'' He said. ''Oh, what about your friends? EXO?'' I asked. ''Their captains of their own club. You must think I'm a nerd.'' He said. ''No, of course not. I like nerds.'' He blushed. I laughed. ''Baekhyun, do you have a girlfriend?'' I asked. He paused. ''Ummmm...No.'' He said. ''Oh, do you like someone?'' I asked. ''Well I did, but she'll never like me back.'' He said. His face frowned. ''Well describe her.'' I told him. ''She beautiful, kind, smart, and she is very popular. She'll never date me.'' I patted his shoulder. ''Never say never Baekhyun.'' He nodded

We reached my house. ''Thanks Baekhyun.'' I said. ''No problem.'' ''I'll see you in school tomorrow then.'' He nodded. 

Baekhyun's pov

After Minhee went in, I turned back and headed back to my house to meet up with the guys. I finally get to talk to her again. She's the same girl I knew in 7th grade.

Flash back to 7th grade

''Baekhyun, your partner is Minhee.'' The teacher said. Minhee walked up to me and sat down. ''Hi, I'm Minhee.'' She said. I can't believe I'm sitting next to the most prettiest girl in school. ''I'm Baekhyun.'' I said. She chuckled. ''I know.'' ''Let's start.'' I said. She nodded. We both grabbed the textbook but she did first and my hand landed on hers. We froze. ''Ummm.'' I said. I quickly removed my hand. ''Sorry.'' I said. ''It's fine.'' She said and smiled. 

It was break and I hung out by myself as always. I sat on the bench looking at everyone chatting. I saw Minhee walking up to me. ''Hey Baekhyun, can I sit?'' She asked. I nodded. ''Hey Baekhyun, lets be friend.'' She said. I smiled and nodded. 

End of Flashback

After 7th grade, she moved to another school and I never said her again until high school. 

I got to my house seeing EXO already waiting for me. 

''Baekhyun why are you so late? We were suppose to discuss our physics project.'' Luhan said. ''I know, I'm sorry. I had to walk someone home.'' I said. ''Who?'' Kai asked. ''Minhee.'' Their jaws dropped. ''You mean Minhee, princess of the school?!'' Sehun yelled. I nodded. ''Lucky!'' Suho said. ''It's just one time so yeah.'' I said. ''Let's just get to our studies.'' I said and rolled my eyes.

I tried to focus but the guys keep asking me about Minhee. ''Isn't she nice?'' ''She's so pretty.'' ''Ask her out for me!'' 

I couldn't take it anymore. ''STOP!'' I yelled. ''We're not even friends so just stop!'' She probably forget about me anyway. They turned back to their studies. 

Next day

I woke up got dress and headed to schoo early as always. 

''Morning Baekhyun.'' My mom said. ''Morning mom, I'll eat at school.'' I told her. She nodded and walked out the door. 

I grabbed my bike and headed to school. I'm always the first one at school. I think.

I arrived at school and parked my bike. I locked my bike and went in. I'm early five minutes than I was suppose to be. Maybe I should visit the garden. I haven't been there in a while. 

I made my way to the garden. 

I was about to walk in when I spotted someone sitting on the bench. I thought I was the only one who comes early? I walked closer to get a better look. 

The person then turned around. It was Minhee. She smiled and waved at me. I smiled and waved back. I walked up to her. 

''You come to school early?'' I asked her. She nodded. ''Yep, I love to have peace and quiet.'' She said. ''Oh, me too. I usually like to spend my time in the library. I'm gonna head over there now, you wanna come?'' I asked. She smiled and nodded. She grabbed her bag and followed me to the library. 

She pulled out a book from the shelf and smiled. ''You like sci-fi?'' I asked. No girl I know likes sci-fi. ''Yeah, I love sci-fi. I'm kinda a geeky girl.'' She said. '' People just think I'm a pretty girl who knows nothing except shopping.''  She sighed. ''Well certainly you know more than just shopping.'' We both laughed. ''Umm, Baekhyun my birthday is next week, do you wanna be my date?'' She asked. I stood frozen.

Kwangmin2001

Heres a new chapter. Sorry it was short. Ran out of ideas. ehehehehe 

Thanks for subscribing you guys!