Popcorn Incident

I Exist Because of You

Oh hi there! It’s Linda and I have been extremely lazy and stoof and I want to quit the story but Lily is making me not quit and like I am not destined to be a writer because I am not patient enough and like I am not creative enough to think of awesomeful ideas so like just bear with my ew piece of writing and have you noticed my amazingly amazing super fantabulous run on sentence yet? …You better have.

Subscribe & Comment. xoxo.

--

Krystal’s Pov.

I had the red and white stripped box of buttered popcorn in my hands. Onew was about to start the so called ‘horror’ movie. I had actually seen this ‘horror’ movie before but it was actually full of gore and blood. How is it that people are actually scared of that? The real frightening stuff is when the movie is actually realistic and not full of people exploding out of nowhere. Anyways, Onew was about to start the movie but I had noticed a light breeze of air pass next to me. Minho plopped down onto the modern, comfortable, white couch next to me with a grin on his face.

“I can’t wait to see you screaming your head off once you see all the gruesomeness in this movie,” whispered Minho. “I swear there are literally at least two hundred people who die in this movie covered in blood.”

“Oh would you stop exaggerating? Besides, blood and gore is not all that frightening. although, it might be for you,” I whispered back.

The movie had started off with a peaceful and serene scene of tumbleweeds rolling across the barren desert. The camera panned across the horizon showing off the magnificence of the clear blue sky. Various names that helped create the movie were shown one by one on the bottom of the screen. Classical music was being played softly in the background. Two men came onto the screen and I had to admit, they were pretty hot. From the corner of my eye, I could see the girls’ eyes instantly grow larger over the sight of these angels sent from heaven.

“I am way hotter then them. They are the true definition of ugly,” scoffed Minho.

“Shut up! The movie started! Oh and also, they are kind of good looking,” stated Jonghyun.

“What the fudge is wrong with him?” Minho mouthed to Taemin.

He just shrugged.

The action of the movie already started to unfold and we were only about three minutes in. Some guy was shooting down a city from a helicopter for an unknown reason. There were shrieks, screams, and cries continuously blaring out of the Bose speakers along with the color red appearing on the screen multiple times. There was also the occasional close ups of the killings. Key, being the scared diva he is, instinctively hid behind Amber’s back beneath the brown wool blanket. Amber just ignored Key and slyly looked away from the screen and towards the wall every time she saw a hint of blood. Onew was having a spaz attack when he heard the screaming come. Oh Onew- so sensitive. Jonghyun on the other hand just laughed silently at Onew. Apparently, Onew’s face looked just plain strange to Jonghyun when he was afraid. Sulli and Luna just gave the guys a WTF look. Oh, and Taemin? He escaped to the kitchen nibbling on a cracker. I actually found the movie funny and humorous. I mean really, the blood looked so fake and the fact that they edited a guy’s arm off so that it looked his arm fell off was hilarious. The editing job was horrible. Minho even started to laugh a bit. Omigawsh. This meant that laughing was contagious. Minho laughing was probably at a 2% chance.

The movie continued on as I remembered. Even watching this movie a second time didn’t help my understanding of the plot at all. This movie was just a pure fail. It was plot less and revolved around an assassin killing random people as he ventured around doing nothing. The movie was about forty minutes in and I swore that I was watching the same thing over and over again with the exception of a different setting and a few lines. I started to eat the popcorn that lay beside me for I had to do something to pass the time. The movie was just so boring. Minhocoincidently seamed to have the same habit as me- eating popcorn when bored during a movie. We both had reached into the popcorn box at the same time and the backs of our hands touched. I immediately pulled my hand out and started to slide down into the blanket slowly. I felt so embarrassed and the atmosphere felt awkward through the entire movie. I didn’t put my hand back in the popcorn box for the remainder of the movie. I couldn’t help but think about how warm and soft his hand was for the .5 second our hands touched…

The movie had finally ended and everyone had stood up to stretch after sitting for so long. I walked towards Luna and avoided eye-contact with Minho. I just needed to stand by someone who wasn’t Minho!

“Well I should be going now. I have to wake up early tomarrow to teach my ballet class! See you guys later,” Victoriaannounced.

“Bye Vic!” Everyone had said in reply as Victoriastarted walking towards the front door.

“So are you guys sleeping over tonight?” Minhoasked his friends.

“Yeah. Of course! Party all night boy~” said Jonghyun.

“What are you, drunk?” asked Taemin.

“I didn’t even drink anything! God..” replied Jonghyun

“Alright. Let’s just clean up this mess and we’ll go hang out in my room or something and play the Wii or Game Cube,” laughed Minho.

“Hey girls, let’s just let them clean up our mess and go up into my room!” Luna exclaimed.

“Haha. I like the way you think Luna,” Amber replied ecstatically. “To Luna’s room!”