Dramatic Fainting

I Exist Because of You

 

 

Haiiz~! It's me, Lily updating because SOMEONE was to lazy to update :)
* coughcoughLINDAcoughcough * Anyways enjoy!
------------
Krystal's POV

    After that epic game of Brawl, Minhocalled it quits so we decided to all go back to our rooms instead. Minho and his friends entered his freakishly clean room and the girls and I went back into Luna's bedroom.I don't get how his room is so clean- but he at cleaning,heh must be the works of auntie. Right now the girls are just laying on the carpet floor with their feet in the air. We are currently making lists of our ideal types. Hmm, tall, charamatic, athletic, and what else? Meh. I need food to think! I got up from the floor and brushed up my pants and spoke up.

    " Hey Luna, can I go get that opened bag of chips and bring it up? " I asked making my way towards the door.

    " Sure,can you bring me coke?" She asked using her puppy dog face.
   
    " Fine fine, I will. Anything else? " I checked before leaving, knowing them they always make last minute requests.

    " A bottle of green tea!"
   
    " Banana Milk please!"

    " Yo, Pepsi please."

    The girls all said at the same time. How am I supposed to carry all this? Why did I have to be so nice. Before I left I took a bag with me and headed straight down the stairs- but before I could do so I heard the boys. It's pretty late right now so they are sleeping over I think.

    " Minho, get over it. You gotten beaten by a girl,so what? No big deal! " I heard Key-Umma speak.
   
    " Key Hyung is right, Minho Hyung. Life goes on! " Taemin exclaimed trying to cheer Minho up, but he was still depressed from what I can see.

    " You have to put yourself in his shoes, he just basically lost his pride! " Jonghyun tried explaining.

    " Finally someone gets me! " Minho yelled in relief. I could just imagine him throwing his arms in the air expressing how he felt.

    " Pfft, what pride? " I thought aloud.

    I just ignored the rest of their conversation and headed downstairs. I got Luna's Coke, Vic-Mommy's green tea, Sulli's banana milk and Amber's Pepsi. Hmm, what should I get myself?
I'll just stick with a bottle of water. I placed the drinks and the bag of chips in the bag and ran up the stairs.

    "OH!" I let out a yelp as I felt my head bumped into something firm. It's was Minho's hard chest.

    " Watch where your going, and I HAVE pride." He hissed, I guess he heard what I said earlier. Oh well whatever.

    " Don't you mean 'had'? " I smirked.

    I walked away and enjoying the sight of Minho's expression from my comment. Boy, was he pissed. Just how I like it.

    I made my way back into the room and saw the girls huddled around each other, reading my uncompleted list. I ran over to Luna, the victim who stole my list!

    " YAH! Gimme back my list! " I shouted trying to steal back the sheet.

    " Never!" Luna fought.

    The girls were defending her making sure I didn't get my list back. Why would they even want to look at it! There's like only three characteristics. Meh. I eventually gave up, and just let them have the short list.

    " Heh, these characteristics remind me of someone." Sulli admitted.

    " Yeah,it really does seem like someone," Amber agreed.
   
    " I'm thinking of someone too," Victoria added.

    " Mhm," was all Luna let out.

    " Who?" I asked eagerly. This dude better be hot.

    " Minho.." They all whispered.

    I felt myself get weak. Suddenly all I saw was pitch darkness. I wasn't standing anymore. Dear God, ANYONE but Minho.
--------
Luna's POV

    Oh my god. Krystal fainted. What do I do, WHAT DO I DO!?!? Vic-Umma let out a big 'OMO!' which got the boys attention. I ran to Krystal slapping her face gently. What do I do! She's not responding to my slaps at all! I decided to give her one last slap but something grabbed my hand. It was Krystal.

    "Luna, stop slapping me would you?" She spoke up faintly.

    " Krystal!" Sulli yelled pulling her for a tight hug. Everyone in the room let out a sigh of a relief.
    "We were really worried about you, Krystal! " Taemin exclaimed.

    " Don't scare me like that Krystal-ah! " Key scolded her.

    Ahhh, some friends they are.
--------
Krystal's POV

    Who and why is someone slapping me? Oh yeah, I fainted. The thought was Minho being my ideal type was just unbearable. I heard Luna whimper so I'm guessing she's the one slapping me. I grabbed her hand before my face gets redder.

    " Luna, stop slapping me would you? " I managed to let out. My throat was hurting like crazy.

    Everyone was telling me how worried they were. I was still on the ground and everyone was surrounding me. Something caught my eye in particular. Minho was in the back... laughing.
That little bastard, I'm in complete shock and this is his response! I suddenly thought of brilliant payback. I held in my breath causing my face to turn to a bleachy color and slowly shut my eyes. I pretended to faint in Victoria's arm. I heard noises of everyone moving, mostly likely surrounding me. Thank god I took lessons for swimming and the flute or I would've never been able to hold my breath for so long. After what felt like a minute, I started breathing again and opened my eyes. Everyone was all up in my face. This time everyone included Minho was surrounding. I acted to weakly lift up my arm and point at Minho.

    " Your uglyness was the reason behind all this." I croaked, trying to be helpless.

    In just a second, the room was fillled with laughter. I heard comments such has " Dude, you got POWNED!", " Nice one! " and "Daebak!". Minho on the the other hand was furiated. I've never seen anyone so mad. His fist was clenched up tight ball and it seems as if he wanted to swing it at someone. He's definitely pissed off alright. Minho stormed out of the room taking monster stomps and snarled back into his room.

    Drama queen, much?
--------
Minho's POV

    She did NOT just call me ugly. I am NOT ugly. I'm pretty hot and I've been told so, what would she know! Urggg she agravates me! I stormed back into my room and went back to my beloved computer and started playing some old school digimon. Maybe the next time we play video games I'll pummel her. The guys and Luna's friends were bored so they decided to watch movie. They invited me but I told them in five minutes. I think Onew chose a horror film due to Taemin's "smart" idea.
   
     After I finished my round, I turned off my PC and headed downstairs. Everyone was around the couch staring intently at the TV. Jonghyun and Luna were on the wooden floor since there weren't enough room for the two of them. I guess they wanted to sit together since there was only enough room for one more person. That free spot was next to Krystal who was beside Onew. Oh screw it.
----------
I hope you liked dee chapter~!