Hell War

I Exist Because of You

Hello. I'm Linda, better known as ILiekTodos. As Lily said in the last chapter, we will be switching off chapters. What that means is that she will be writing every odd number chapter while I will be writing every even number chapter so... enjoy. :]
Subscribe & comment. xoxo.

--

Krystal's Pov.

"Oppa?" Krystal asked out loud. "Luna never mentioned to me she had one."

"Yeah. Didn't you know she had a brother? His name's Minho. A total douche. I would reccomend to you to avoid him at all possible times." Sulli warned.

The three girls, Amber, Sulli, and Victoria, continued to fill me in as to what this "Oppa" was like. He was rude, obnoxious, and cold. He also is on leave from the army for one year. Minho was to return back into the army for two extra years just to fill in for his father who died just when he was eleven years old. April 8, 2001. The day Minho's father passed away.

"Minho's extremely protective of his family because of that incident. He's only kind to Luna, his mom, and his circle of friends- Onew, Key, Jonghyun, and Taemin." Victoria added.

"Well let's just go greet him in get it over with." Krystal muttered. "What could possibly go wrong?"

The girls started their way towards the stair case. Out the door, past the two rooms, down the stairway, and into the kitchen. The aroma of spaghetti drifted around the entire bottom floor. A sweet tomato sauce containing onions and mushrooms was bubbling in a large pot on the stove. Noodles were sitting on the side patiently and next to those noodles was a guy. He was tall, muscular, and had broad shoulders. He was holding a green camouflage duffle bag. That face looked real familiar to me. Oh no. It was the coffee douchelord.

"YOU!" Minho and I barked at each other.

"You're. You. But. How can you be related to sweet, little Luna? You the absolute complete opposite. Rude, obnoxious, and cold!" I shrieked.

"And you're a dissapointment to coffee workers all across Seoul." Minho replied back. "Not to mention, clumsy and stuck up.

"Eep. So he's the one Krystal spilled on." Sulli squeaked.

Minho and Krystal glared at each other for a good two minutes. Their knuckles were white and lines were drawn on their foreheads. Tension was in the air all because of coffee. Amber, Victoria, and Sulli were fidgeting and looking around. It was that awkward.

"Oppa! Where do you want me to put your suitcase?" Luna asked her older bother. "Oh hey guys."

"Umm." Amber said quietly, trying to break the awkwardness.

"Oh you don't need to take it Luna. It's pretty heavy. I'll take it up to my room." Minho said in his cheerful voice while picking up the suitcase and walking towards the stairs to his room.

"Oh okay." Replied Luna.

As soon as Minho's door was shut, I hollered, "Why is HE your brother?"

"Wait. You know him?" Luna asked.

"Your so called 'Oppa' was the snob at Starbucks!" I bellowed.

I was furious. Out of everyone in the entire world, Minho was the one who came into the cafe. He was the one who rudely started tapping his fingers then proceeded to call me a babo! Just because I wasn't the best at calculus does not give ANYONE the right to call me that. Especially him. As soon as I saw him in the kitchen, I knew that I was going to make his life hell and him make mine also. Just wait and see, you won't know what hits you, douche.

"Everyone, it's time for dinner!" Auntie yelled from the kitchen.

We were all in the living room watching tv and just cleaning up. We entered the dining room and saw seven plates of spaghetti waiting to be eaten. On one side of the table sat Sulli, Victoria, and me. Luna was across Victoria and there was an empty seat at the head of the table and another across from me. We all thanked Auntie for the food. She then reserved her seat at the head of the table. I rested my feet on the seat in front of me, since Minho was obviously going to be sitting there.

After a minute or two, Minho came downstairs from taking a shower. He walked into the dining room and pulled back his chair.

"Aww Krystal. You reserved a seat for me? How nice. Now would you kindly remove your pampered feet off my seat?" Minho requested with a sarcastic tone.

Bring. It. On.

"Pft. Me save a seat for you? That's like God inviting Lucifer back into heaven. You wish." I sassed back, crossing my legs then taking a bite of the aromatic spaghetti.

He smirked and pulled his chair all the way back causing my feet to drop, and causing me to be on the verge of falling off my chair. I brought myself back up sitting in a ladylike manner. However, underneath the table was a different story. My knees were bent and my feet were resting on Minho's knees. I took a sip of my water and put on my acting face.

Let the war begin.

--
 

Thank you Lily for finishing the last few paragraphs.<3 :]