Review from CommanderCody650

I Exist Because of You

Title - I always do titles last. The title really dragged me in. It sounded very intriguing.  However…sadly, it doesn't reflect the story as of right now. I do hope this changes, and that the story reflect the title soon. 

2/5 points.

Foreword-  Lily, you have really good forewords. I really enjoy reading them, and it really drags me into the story. The character descriptions were there, and the teaser was nice. 


9/10 points.

Writing Style - Okay, so since you and your cousin are switching off, I just decided to group you guys together, since the writing is similar. I really liked the way you write. It's not hard to read, and it flows. Loved Minho and Krystal's little encounter in the beginning. Linda, you use great details, keep it up. However, I think both of you guys can add a little bit more detail into the story to enhance it. Colors, visuals will help. 


21/25 points.

Plot - Well, since there aren't that many chapters, it's a bit difficult to give a grade for this section. Honestly, it hasn't seemed like much has happened, as you and Linda focused on Krystal's and Minho's relationship. It's not a bad idea, in fact, I encourage it, BUT if you're going to do that, the chapters should be longer so the story progresses. 


12/20 points

Creativity- Well, I've read a few fanfics about coffee shops, and about two people hating each other, and right now, it seems like it's no different from those stories. However, as the story progresses, I'm sure you will expand on that, and make it creative, just like your other story. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now. But the video game thing gives it a nice touch…since I LOVE Mario Kart and Brawl.           


 4/10 Points.

Characters and Setting- The characters are very well described. This has always been your strong point; you develop your characters, but I hope you add more details to progress the story. Great characters + A good plot make a very enjoyable story.                                         


7.5/10 points

Grammar/Spelling/Punctuation- Compared to your other story, this story seems to have less grammar mistakes. However, be careful still ok? I did notice a few mistakes. You used dialogue correctly, so good job. I did notice some grammatical errors though.                                                                                                 


  12/15 points.

Consistency- Lily and Linda, you two seem to work very well together. You guys have good teamwork. I hope you guys continue the hard work, and keep updating.                                                         


   5/5 points.

Bonus: Lily, you always read my stories and comment, and for that, I award 2 bonus points!

For having an awesome co-author, I award one point! I hope you guys are having a great time writing like Ashley and me.



Total: 80.5/100
  =========================================================================================================
Wahh so nice! Don't worry we will be updating LOTS, right Linda? * glares at her * Thanks Cody!
-Lily<3