Bombed, Kicked, and Dead

I Exist Because of You


Haiiz! This is Lily :) So sorry for not updating! But thank you to all who have subscribed and commented! It really means a lot. Enjoy!

---------

Krystal's POV

                After what seemed like half an hour I finally finished cleaning up Luna's room. It seemed as if Minho messed up her room rather than cleaning it. I took a quick glance at the room to see if I missed a spot (which I didn't) and left. Stupid douche should think before he speaks- like he's any better at cleaning. I ran down the stairs and entered the filled living room. Oh. My. God. When I entered, I saw four HOT boys who were playing video games staring at me. Why are Minho's friends hot but he isn't?

                Luna noticed my presence and gave me an introduction.

                " Guys, this is Krystal. She's a family friend and one of my besties. Beware- she's good at games." Luna informed them while winking at me. I let out a slight giggle and started to greet them.

                " Annyeong! Nice to meet you all! " I said as if I was a new student at school. How awkward..

                I made my way to the couch then suddenly, a light brown haired boy with an amazing eye smile who was sitting by Sulli scooted over. I sat down and he started talking to me.

                " Hey, I am Onew! Feel free to call me Oppa! " He greeted me while giving me a smile. So cute. EEP!

                " Onew? That's new. As you know, Iam Krystal," I replied also showing off my a smile.

                " Eh, it was either Onew or Jinki and I happen to like Onew a lot more," Onew confessed.

                " Heh. Okay then 'Onew' Oppa." I responded emphasizing his name.

                Well that conversation went well. The rest of them, one by one started introducing themselves to me. They were practically family now (except for Minho). Key is like my other Umma (Can't forget Vic-Mommy), Jonghyun is like my big brother (Or will be. My half sister Jessica is in his class and she seems to be really fond of him.), while Onew and Taemin were just good friends. Anyways we decided to play Mario Kart... well 'we' meaning Luna, Taemin, Minho and I. Luna and I decided to be sisters and chose Baby Daisy and Baby Peach (myself being Baby Peach) . Minho chose Luigi and Taemin decided to be cute and went with Baby Mario.We were in teams; red team was Luna and I and the blue team was the boys. The red team was destined to win! We basically got all the good computers too! How were the boys going to win if they didn't have Yoshi, Mario, Wario and Donkey Kong? Mwahahaha.

 The game basically went like this:

Round 1

Minho -1st

Me- 2nd

Luna- 11th

Taemin-12th

-------

Round 2

Minho-2nd

Me-1st

Luna-9th

Taemin-10th

-------

Round 3

Minho-1st

Me-2nd

Luna-9th

Taemin-7th

--------

Round 4

Minho- 2nd

Me-1st

Luna- 7th

Taemin- 10th

--------

                Finally, the last round. I was sure to beat Minho! I clicked A when the two on the screen on the screen started to fade. YES! I got a boost! However Minho was right behind me starting to catch up. I made a turn got myself an item. Three mushrooms. Oh yes. I used one so Minho wouldn't surpass me. From the corner of my eye I saw Minho fuming with rage. TEHE! I checked the bottom screen for a second. Wow, were Luna and Taemin battling for twelfth place? Suddenly Luna got a bullet. YES! She used it and knocked out Taemin and Minho as well! She stole Minho's second place. I used a mushroom so she wouldn’t surpass me either. I can tell Minho’s face was getting redder and redder by the moment. All heard then from the others was " GO KRYSTAL!" and "MINHO, YOU CAN DO IT!" Not to mention "Taemin, Umma did not raise you to lose to a girl.”

     I made a right turn and continued to go straight. I was still residing in first, Luna in second and as for the boys? Show them no mercy. After making a bunch of turns I saw it. There it was…. the finish line. I used my last mushroom and well what do you know. First place! I grabbed a chip and ate it with a bright smile on my face. Onew lifted his hand for a high five and I gladly returned the favor. Luna finally finished, go team red! These were the results of the entire  game:

Minho-2nd

Me-1st :D

Luna-4th

Taemin-6th

                Minho face palmed himself, sulking in his own little corner. All poor Taemin could do was pat him on the back. Luna and I were just shoving it in Minho's face that we won with our happy dance. For the next game, we decided to play Brawl. This time, the girls including Key ditched to go make snacks so only Jonghyun, Taemin, Onew, Minho and I were playing. We were currently in the process of choosing our characters. Minho chose Link which I really don't understand. Jonghyun picked Ike and Taemin ended up choosing Lucas. Myself on the other hand, I chose Zelda because of her bombs. Mwahahaha I was so going to attack Minho with it. Onew was the only one left,he was going of R.O.B but accidentally clicked Jigglypuff instead.

                “ PALDANG DAMN IT! Aish, oh whatever.” He said slouching on the couch.

                “ It’s okay Onew hyung, being the son of a meat shop owner you are supposed to look like that! I think Jigglypuff suits you well,” Jonghyun joked with a smirk.

                That wasn’t a great idea. Onew got up from the couch, grabbed Jonghyun’s jacket being all in his face then nudged him. Jonghyun had a great reaction on his face when Onew was going for his head.

                “ NOT THE HAIR!” He probably thought.

                Onew went back to the game and then Taemin spoke up.

                “ Minho hyung, can we do teams?

                “ Sure. I don’t see why not.” He replied plainly. What a boring person he is. I changed my flag to the color red… and so did Onew, Jonghyun, and Taemin. Minho just had a blue flag.

                “ Why are you guys all on my team?” I asked while staring at the screen. Only Minho was on his own.

                “ Well Minho is really good at brawl..”  Jonghyun started slowly…

                “ And you can kick ! “ Taemin finished off.

                Ahaha silly boys.

                “ Eh, they’re right.” Onew concluded. 

    In the corner of my eye, I shot a glance at Minho. His face was it’s ugly self. Eh he’s not that ugly I had to admit. However his personality was.  We started playing... well the boys were. Onew, Jonghyun, and Taemin were playing. Well actually Onew and Jonghyun were sharing the controller because they are somewhat good at Brawl. They all thought that they should  have saved the best for last... a.k.a me. I would start playing when they all die. Heh, they make it  sound like Minho is good at this game. PUAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, no. I just continued to eat the chips with some sour cream (A/N:YUM!) that the girls prepared.  

    Slowly one by one, the boys started losing their lives. Minho had all of his lives while the rest were down to their last one. Taemin automatically failed due to Minho teasing his dongseng. Jonghyun was next to pick on but he basically made his character run away. Onew fought back and was the last one to lose since he tried; he was just not good enough. They all looked at me with a pouting lip. Time for me to step in. Minho was just grabbing a chip and that’s when I attacked. I blasted a piercing bomb at him. Just when his character was about to get back up I did a roundhouse kick on Link. Minho tried attacking me but that failed since I shot another bomb at him. His character was only at least three inches away from the edge of the platform. I forgot Minho set up items in the game. I saw his attempt to get a gun… epic failure. While he was doing so I took the opportunity to blast him off the platform. One down, four more to go. Before ‘Link’ landed, I grabbed a gun. I basically shot him a million times causing him to lose two lives.

    “Boy, am I good or what?” I thought to myself.

    A smile of satisfaction was starting to appear on my face. Alright, he has one more life left. I have all five. I can do this. Minho decided to go old school me and started kicking me. I did another roundhouse then grabbed him causing his stamina to go low. He was on the verge of falling off, so I kicked him.

Game over.

----------

Long chapter to make up for everything :)