Organization

I Exist Because of You

Ellooooooooo. It’s Linda. Sorry that I have been too much of a lazy to update, but I will today! Enjoy. :]

Subscribe & Comment. xoxo.

--

Krystal’s  Pov.

“What do you want?” I asked Minho, putting on my annoyed face.

“Wow. I had never noticed how cute Krystal looked when she was annoyed- her brown mono lid eyes squinted and her eyebrows pushed closer together. Her luscious lips were slightly open. Oh wait. What am I thinking?” Minho mumbled to himself.

“Speak up. I can’t understand a single word you’re saying.” I said.

“I’m just here to clean up my little sister’s room like I always do! Otherwise, it’ll end up like this. By the way, you do an amazing job at cleaning,” Minho yelled in my ear with a sarcastic tone.

“Honestly. I’ve only been in this room for about two minutes before you came up and rudely started complaining about my method of cleaning,” I yelled back at him, defending myself.

“I bet you twenty bucks that I can clean this room faster and make it more organized then you could.” Minho declared.

“You’re on. I call the left side of the room. You get the right. The line between the sides starts here,” I announced while pointing to the middle of the room.

“Place your money on top of the desk over there.”

I placed my crisp twenty dollar bill next to Minho’s on the polished desk.

“Hana. Dul. Set. Go.” I hissed evilly.

Immediately, we began to clean our side of the room. I ran over to Luna’s disorganized wooden bookcase filled with her favorite authors, Stephanie Meyer and Sarah Dessen. I quickly began to put up the books side by side with the binding showing. I then grabbed the feather duster hanging on the closet door handle and began dusting everything furiously. I dusted the smooth nightstand, the sky blue lamps, the corners of the spider web infested room, in the closet, and anywhere else in-between

“Oh my gosh,” I screamed in my head. “Minho’s almost done cleaning his side! I have to hurry.”

I ran down the carpeted stairs and towards the ‘Cleaning Closet’ to grab the vacuum cleaner. It was twenty three pounds of plastic and junk but I managed to drag it up the stairs and into Luna’s room. I plugged the plug into the near by outlet and started vacuuming up the glitter the girls and I had left behind. I took out the removable tube and vacuumed all the tight spaces full of dirt.

“Give me the vacuum cleaner. Now.” Minho nagged.

“No. If you want to use it, then get the other one from downstairs.” I barked.

“Give. It. To. Me.” He replied in an intimidating voice.

“Douche.” I simply replied.

I started to walk downstairs, ignoring what Minho had said. I quickly put the vacuum back into the cleaning closet and ran back upstairs to finish some last minute cleaning. As I came up, I noticed that Minho’s side of the room seemed to be not as organized, neat, sanitary, or clean, as my side.

“I win!” I said ecstatic.

I was so happy that I actually beat Minho at what he thought he was professional at. I was jumping around but little did I know that Minho slyly took his twenty dollar bill and put it in his pocket.

“Pay up!” I demanded.

“I don’t even have twenty dollars so I’ll pay you back later.” Minho smirked.

“No. I want it now. A deal’s a deal so give me it. Besides, I saw you put the money on the desk.”

“You were hallucinating.”

“Was not.”

“Was too.”

I groaned.

“Ugh. Whatever. But you WILL pay me back one way or another.” I threatened.

“Yeah yeah. Whatever you say.” Minho replied

The doorbell rang.

“Who on earth would be visiting the house at 7:41 PM?” I asked outloud.

“Ugh. I’ll get the door you annoying little child.”

"Was I really that annoying? Nah. Of course I'm not. How can a sweet, hardworking girl like me be annoying?" I thought to myself.

I giggled at my own comment.

While Minho, the douche was gone I started cleaning up his area. Luna suddenly came up while I was starting to actually clean.

"Wow. Why does my room look so neat oneside and a mess on the other?" Luna asked with a strange expression looking at Minho's failure.
   
"Your brother decided to have bet with me because he thought his way of cleaning was better than mine but I clearly won." I replied while pointing at my beautiful creation.

“Yeah I figured. Minho was never good at doing anything. He just cleaned for money."
   
 We both just stared at how atrocious his side was. There was a bunch of junk on her desk, the papers weren't stacked neatly and to top it off, there was a bunch of dust on her laptop. Her trash can was also overflowing. Minho must of been blind if
he thought he won.

"Anyways, Minho invited his awesome friends over. They’re nothing like and we're playing video games so come down!" Luna added, pulling me out the door.

"Sure. I can’t wait to kick some asses. Just give me 5 minutes to clean up." I replied/

Luna nodded and I went back to cleaning.

In just a few minutes, it'll Minho who will be crying over the fact a girl beat him in a video game.

--