Not Cool, Man Dx

I Exist Because of You

Hay hay hay~ Ish me Lily updating this time! So sorry for the late chapter, sooo busy! D;< But at least I wasn't lazy like coughcoughLINDAcoughcough.. Jaykay~ Please comment and subscribe~
----
Krystal's POV

    After that movie the girls and I ran up to Luna's room and called it a night. We put on a special face mask… except Amber who couldn't bare the girlishness. We then prayed a bit before passing out.

    Finally it was the next morning. I ended up waking up at six thirty. Last night we decided that Luna and I would get the bed while Sulli and Amber would be sleeping on the carpet. I turned my head to the left and found Luna in a ball hugging a teddy bear. I scratched my head and tried to clear my groggy mind. I gently crept out of bed, staring at the ground so I wouldn't step on Amber unnie or Sulli.

    They were both hugging each other in their sleep. So cute! I took a big step over the sleeping couple- not lesbian or anything- and left the room. I took slight steps down the stairs and entered the kitchen. I found the guys sleeping on the floor and couch in the family room nearby. The TV was still on playing reruns of Boys Over Flowers and the place was messy. Taemin was on the floor, sleeping flat on his stomach and Key was on sitting on the couch sleeping with his head leaned back. On Key's lap was Jonghyun's overly big head. Then I found Onew in the other direction with Jonghyun's feet shoved in his face.

    Hmm, that's four of them... but where's Minho? Oh wait, why would I care? Suddenly something jumped on me. I jumped as well and immediately turned around to see the devil himself.

    " What are you doing up so early? " He asked giving an intense glare.

    Sheesh. Does he always have to do that?

    " I'm an early bird. I'd usually be jogging around at this time so I guess I'm used to it," I shrugged while pouring myself a cup of milk.

    " Where do you jog? I used to run around here too, " Minhoreplied getting out ingredients what seems to be for a hearty breakfast.

    " I run a mile around the Han riverevery morning or well try too that is."

    " That's good, maybe we should race sometime, " He looked up smirking at me.

    " May the best win. " I said smiling with overflowing confidence.

    I'm fast and I know it. He so can't beat me! We started talking some more about sports, then I realized I had fell into his trap and started to make breakfast with him. It's pretty amazing how we didn't argue the entire this conversation. Rather than arguing, we're actually finding similarities...Pretty strange if you ask me, but oh well.

    Anyways, since I was forced or was nice enough to help make breakfast, Minho and I had split our chores. He would be making sunny side eggs and bacon while I make pancakes. So far we had enough for about… hmm… six people? We need more like a dozen's worth to feed this household. Actually, eleven would be enough since I am way too full from tasting the batter. I looked over at Minho's side to see that he only has four eggs done and two pieces of bacon.

    " Oh my god. Are you normally that slow at cooking? " I asked while I pushed him towards my side and myself towards his.

    " Tch. Pssh. Pfft. No," Minhoscoffed as he lifted his head high.

    " Were you cooking the eggs and bacon one by one? " I asked again with hand movements this time.

    " Pssssssh.. maybe...," Minhomumbled, his eyes refusing to leave sight of the ground.

    " Aish, let me do it! "
   
    " Fine fine," He grumbled, flipping over a pancake.

    Attaboy.

    After ten minutes of continuous cooking, I finished my share! I took off the apron, washed the pan, set the table and went over to the living room. There were the guys, just as how I had saw them before. I gently crept over to Onew oppa and whispered in his ear.

    " Oppa! Time to wake up!"
   
    " Umma! Two more minutes please! " He moaned in his sleep.

    " But we have chicken for breakfast today, Oppa! " I lied with an innocent tone.

    It worked alright. Now onto Key!

    " Kibum-ah, wake up! "

    " Okay okay, I'm comin', " He instantly replied, automatically rubbing his eyes.

    After that I had Onew and Key wake everyone up seeing that Onew was the oldest and Key was the most motherly like. While everyone ate breakfast, I grabbed a pancake and piece of bacon and headed up the stairs. I had to take a shower. Badly. I cannot stand myself with the scent of food, it's gross! I grabbed my print t-shirt and a pair of awesome black leggings and ran into the bathroom. I quickly striped off my clothing and stepped in the shower. The warm water shocked me as it hit my back. About fifteen minutes later I was done showering. I got out of the shower, being released in the cool air and quickly wrapped myself into my towel. I found my emergency kit I left here and applied on some deodorant and sprayed on a strawberry-raspberry body spray. I saw the blow dryer in sight so I dried my hair as well. When it was dry, I clipped my bangs onto the side and slipped on my clothes. Ahh, the cozy feeling.

[http://www.yesstyle.com/en/myheart-raglan-print-t-shirt-white-one-size/info.html/pid.1023699034]

     I put away my stuff neatly into Luna's closet and went back downstairs. Everyone ate breakfast and had a lively conversation with another. Feels just like home.

    " Krystal-shi! Aren't you hungry? " An eager and hyper Taemin asked.
   
    " No I'm fine, thanks! " I replied smiling.
---------
Minho's POV

    Wow, Krystal is so different from the rest. I thought she was one of those valley girls who screamed at the sight of a measly little spider but I guess not. She is athletic which is amazing. She also gets up early every morning. I thought girls liked their beauty sleep? Krystal is athletic, can cook, and I guess she's pretty cute. Bwoh? What am I saying!

    " Too far, Minho! Not cool,man." My inner self spoke.
   
    I ended up slapping myself. Guess who saw?

    Krystal did.

    Not cool, man

------

Hai! Did joo like the chapter? ;D Please comment!