Chapter 5

Dark Side of the Moon

 

Hongbin’s POV

           

            Oh no, no freaking way. This cannot be happening. Is she really here? Why is she here? Wait no that’s a stupid question. The thoughts raced through my head, my brain unable to keep them straight. My markings were definitely visible now and even though the lighting in the club was dim there was a high chance that she could see them.

            “H-hongbin,” Ji-hyo stuttered. “The..tattoos” Her eyes were wide in disbelief.  

“,” I muttered under my breath as I pushed myself up to a sitting position. How in the world was I going to get out of this mess? Perhaps Ravi could put them to sleep and we could carry them back to the campus. Tuck them in and maybe they wouldn’t remember anything. I quickly dismissed the notion, after all, Ravi could put them to sleep but he couldn’t do anything about memories.

            “Eh...” I scratched the back of my head. “You caught me….I’m….an...entertainer! Here at this club…?” I tried to say as smoothly as possible to make it seem at least somewhat believable. The look on her face told me she wasn’t buying anything, and the fact that I had ended the sentence with a question clearly didn’t help.    

            “HEY ,” A voice called out from behind the girls and I buried my head in my hands. Really? This is the last thing I need. I looked behind the girls to see Sehun and two unfamiliar lackeys with him. Great, the bastard brought backup. Ji-hyo glanced behind her to see what the commotion was all about.


 

Ji-Hyo’s POV:

           

            I knew it: he was the guy on the bus. I had been right after all. I sighed in frustration, looking behind me to see who had called out to Hongbin. Three men stood in the street walking towards us. The male in the middle looked so incredibly pissed off that what may have been a pretty face contorted into something from a nightmare. His two friends had nasty looking smirks. I gulped, they didn’t look like they were up to any good. I turned to look at Taehee, only to see curiosity written all over her face- typical. Suji, on the other hand, looked scared, her pupils dilated in fear.

            “Suji?” I calmly walked over to her placing her my arm over her shoulders. “Hey, are you alright?” I asked, growing worried about my friend who looked like she was on the verge of passing out. Her body shook and her arms were wrapped around herself holding on for dear life, as if letting go would cause her body to fall apart. At this point, all three males were smiling at us.

            “Hey beautiful. Say, why don’t you ditch these freaks and come have some fun with us?” I rolled my eyes disgusted by the idea. I didn’t get a chance to even open my mouth, let alone say anything.

            “Didn’t we tell you to get lost?” I heard Hongbin’s voice call out. I don’t remember him getting in front of me, but he was now. The latter hissed.

“I didn’t ing ask you,” he spat, crossing his arms. I bit my lip, at the situation that was quickly getting out of hand. I desperately wanted to grab Taehee along with Suji and just run, knowing Hongbin and his friends could take care of this. Looking over at Taehee, I suddenly realized that she was on the ground...asleep? The blonde boy with the funny haircut was right next to her, yawning.

            “What the hell?! Taehee?!” I ran over to her, leaning down to shake her. “Wake up!” I screamed, getting progressively more scared of the situation. Taehee’s eyes remained firmly closed. As I noticed his shadow approached, I look up at Hongbin for answers. “What is going on?” He only shot me an apologetic look before saying the last words I remembered of the situation.

            “I’m so sorry Ji-hyo.”


 

Hongbin’s POV

           

            Well, this night is decidedly going well. I turned back to face Sehun and his two douchebag friends.

            “What the hell are you still doing here? Didn’t we tell you this was our territory?” I growled, upset at the events that were taking place. A glance at Ravi told me he hadn’t dared to touch Suji, rather attempting to call helm through normal means rather than draining her energy. Sehun gave me a nasty look..

            “I didn’t like your attitude,” he said, voice coming out slightly nasally as he threatened us. “I thought I’d bring my friends so we could teach you a lesson.” He then smirked pointing to his friends. I rolled my eyes. The one on his right was a tall brunette, like really tall. Damn, was he a freaking giant? The one on his left was the opposite, a small brunette only reaching Sehun’s chest.

            “Get your filthy hands off of me!” I heard Suji scream. Wait…..what? I could only watch as Ravi was pushed off of her, landing roughly on the concrete. She turned to glare at me, red eyes glowing with hatred. “You,” She seethed, walking over to me and tightly gripping the collar of my shirt..

            “Well...well...well” I clicked my tongue, obviously pissing the girl off. “Demon huh?” She scoffed.

            “Don’t call me that. I’m nothing like you pathetic idiots.” Anger streamed down her face in a torrent of tears. “You’ve ruined everything! Everything!” She screamed. “Now, they’ll know. They’ll know that i’m just a disgusting excuse of a human. Actually, I take that back; I’m not even human!” I could see Hyuk trying to sneak up behind her, hoping in vain to pull her off of me. In a second she had wiped her tears and immobilized Hyuk with a flick of her wrist. Two daggers expertly shaped of ice pointed at his throat. “Did I say you could come near me?” Words were just spewing out of , uncensored of her pain, hatred, but most of all fear.

            “I knew you were an Ice princess but damn, you take it to a whole new level,” Trying to make a joke had obviously been a bad idea, as she only grew more pissed off.

            “,” She spat bitterly before letting me go. Pacing around her two unconscious friends, her fingers began to wind their way into her hair, pulling and tugging as if that could offer her a solution. “Great. What the hell do you expect me to do now? Ji-Hyo already suspects something about you, because you’re a first-class idiot. Taehee may seem clueless, but she’s not, so she’ll figure it out if Ji-Hyo doesn’t.”

            “Look, I don’t mean to ruin your precious moment but I came to have fun. And that’s exactly what I plan to do. ” We both froze having forgotten Sehun’s presence. Suji’s eyes were were burning with red as her hands quickly became painted with the bluish glint of ice. She was ready to attack the boy causing a great deal of annoyance.

            “Shut up!” She screamed throwing an ice pick at the rainbow haired male, but in a flash of black smoke, he was gone. She looked up in bewilderment, while the other two stared with unchanging sneers.

            “I don’t normally like to pick a fight with girls, but damn sweetheart, you’re just a .” Sehun was suddenly in front of her, grabbing her around the waist. In a millisecond he was back over with his other buddies as he handed Suji to the taller male. Great, he’s got speed, this wont be annoying at all. I huffed. Before I could act though, the male pulled out a knife pressing it against Suji’s throat. Oh. .

A/N

Ahem...Yeah so this is chapter five. And in case you're wondering, yes, yes we did turn Sehun into a devil. And no, we're not sorry. 

Please comment and sub <3

We love you all!

~Nel and Pika