Chapter 2

Dark Side of the Moon

Ji-hyo POV

     “Aargh!” I was yelling at my friend Taehee and my other friend Suji as I sat with them at lunch. Taehee just rolled her eyes at me. “I swear! He was the one I saw on the bus...He has to be!” I gripped my hair in frustration, tangling my fingers in it as Taehee ignored me and began to eat her lunch.

    “Sit down and eat,” she demanded. I huffed in irritation before complying to her demand. “You were probably just hot and bothered from Jongin trying to get into your pants and imagined Hongbin on the bus,” she said bluntly, causing me to slap her arm.

    “Taehee!” I yelled and she covered .

    “Oops.”
    “Jongin did what!?” Suji yelled, now in a pure fit of rage. Her eyes darkened with anger as she rose up from her seat. “I told you he was a player. Good for nothing scumbag!” she screamed as I frantically tried to quiet her. The whole university could probably hear her.

    “Suji please…” I desperately pleaded, unleashing the full strength of my eyes to get her to stop. She was utterly furious and the look in her eyes could kill.

    “I hate that bastard,” she muttered, staring at her hands as they began to shake.  “I swear to god if I ever see his face, i’m going to...i’m going to...” She looked like she would strangle anyone at this point, and I was beginning to think that it was likely to be me. Finally, she threw her hands down, and as usual began mumbling in some language I didn’t understand. I ignored it, having long accepted it as a habit to do when she was upset. I sat in defeat, letting her rant as nothing could stop her now. Taking a bite out of the BLT that Taehee had bought me, I sighed.     

    “Ji-hyo~” A voice called out to me, a voice that made my skin crawl with thousands of tiny caterpillars. Taehee and Suji almost broke their necks having whipped their heads around at the voice.

    “Oh no. Suji, wait-” I called, but once again there was nothing I could do. Her hands were already gripping the collar of Jongin’s shirt. Taehee raised her eyebrow and looked up with visible excitement. If anyone loved drama, it was Taehee. “Taehee! Really? Help me out here!” I yelled walking over to Suji who was shaking Jongin around like a doll with her unbelievable strength.

    “Who the hell do you think you are?” She seethed through her teeth. “You violate my best friend, and then you think you can just walk over here like you two are still friends? You make me sick. I hate your kind!” Suji spat at him, furious. I rushed over in an attempt to make sure Kai lived through the ordeal.

    “Still hating yourself, aren’t you Suji?” He smirked, and it pissed her off more. With no little effort, I yanked her hands off him. She was still furious but she let him go, putting her hands to her sides, balled and ready to punch him if necessary.

    “Jongin what do you want?” I asked, in reality not interested in what he had to say at all. He quickly made his way over to me, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

    “I just wanted to see you baby.” My skin broke out in goosebumps as I attempted to push his arm off of me. “Come on, don’t be like that. I came off too strong, I’m sorry. I really do like you Jihyo,” Suji’s eyes darkened again, completely ready to strike him at that moment in time.

    “Liar.” The word came out of Suji’s mouth before I could even say anything. The two glared at each other in loathing.

    “Jongin, please.” I scoffed. “No one here has time for your bull. If you liked me why were you trying to feel me up? Couldn’t a simple, ‘hey Ji-hyo by the way i’m into you’ have worked?” He chuckled as if it was a joke.

    “I’m sorry, that was me trying to tell you.” He grabbed my hand, tugging lightly. “Come on baby, i’m sorry. Forgive me?” he asked. Suji was on the verge of pouncing on him but luckily Taehee held her back.

    “Taehee! Let me go!” She yelled and wriggled about, but there was nothing that would allow Taehee release Suji from her grasp.

    “Jongin please stop. I can’t think of you as a friend anymore.”

    “Because you’re mine right?” he asked, leaning in for a kiss. I pushed his face away, disgusted.

    “Jongin! Stop. You took advantage of me, and that’s not cool,” I replied trying to remove my hand from his. “Leave me alone!” His arms s around my waist and prevented any further movement.

    “Ji-hyo, come on. I know you can’t resist this. Just ignore your friends and be with me.” He was practically cooing as he traveled my neck with his mouth. I squirmed underneath him trying to get away, abou to tell Taehee to release Suji or something. To save me….anything!

    “I think she asked you to take your filthy hands off of her,” A voice snapped as I felt Jongin let go of my body. I looked up to see Hongbin and his friend...Leo I believe it was, holding Jongin back. I turned to look over at Taehee who was nodding her head, in love with the situation while Suji eyes held a distinct look of panic. Jongin growled.

    “What the hell are you doing here Hongbin?” He spat, annoyed.

    “Saving Ji-hyo from a erted ,” Hongbin smiled. Jongin scoffed jerking the two boys off of him as he walked away.

    “T-thank you,” I managed to stutter out, and he simply nodded.

    “No big deal. Be careful,” he said as he turned his back and waved at Leo who followed him almost like a lost puppy. Taehee walked over to me, still nodding her head.

    “Dude. Nice.” I punched Taehee.

    “What the hell were you thinking?” I growled, completely furious that sh let Jongin do as he pleased with me.

    “Ji-hyo, calm down. I was only trying to make sure Suji didn’t commit a murder. Do you know how hard those are to cover up?” I rolled my eyes and looked back at Suji who hadn’t moved since Hongbin and Leo had left.

    “Suji? Are you okay?”

    “Don’t talk to those two. Ever. You got that?” She looked up at me, her eyes wide and reflecting her distress.

 

A/N:

Two chapters in one day. How good are we? Anyways, please comment and tell us what you think =u=

~Nel and Pika