The Apology

Silver Lining In My Cloud

Maki quickly jumped on her bicycle and rode it as fast as she could. She doesn't want to be late ( huh late? ).

"Oh no, it's 5.15 already!!" Maki quickly quickened her padding.

After the furious padding, Maki was dead beat. She could easily win the first place in a race.

After reaching Yamapi's house, she slowed her padding. Slowly, she opened the gate, put her bicycle aside, opened her shoes and unlocked the front door. Maki tiptoed around the house.

"now, let's begin!" Maki whispered to herself.
-----------------------------------------------------------

It's 7.32 a.m.

"WHERE IS THAT CLUTSYYYY!!!!!" Yamapi couldn't stand Maki's tardiness anymore. She always come later and return earlier.

"Maybe I shouldn't be sorry after all. She deserved that title, a poverty-stricken drop-out idiot clutsy....or maybe I should add one more.... LAZY BUM!!"

And then, DING DONG!! DING DONG!!

"Oh how wonderful!! It must be that lazy bum..." Yamapi stomped to the front door. He had prepared all the lectures, insults and maybe bashing in his mind.

As Yamapi openened the door...

"Hey, Pi. Why did you called...."

"Why are you here instead of that CLUTSY!!" Yamapi punched the front door hard.

Jun was confused. Yamapi had called him to come to his house and now he's asking why is he here?

"I really can't figure him out" thought Jun.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Yamapi went to and fro, to and fro, to and fro. He was really outraged and at the same time he was really worried about Maki.

Jun can't stand the sight of Yamapi circling around and around anymore. He had tried various ways to make Yamapi rest for awhile but it all....failed!!

"I don't understand why are you being like this, Pi!"
Jun shook his head.

"Can't you see that everything has been settled by Maki-chan!! Everything, the cooking, the ironing, the washing, the mopping, she even watered the flowers!!!" Jun rollled his eyes.

"YEA, I know, I know!! You're blind or what,huh? I have a pair of eyes too..."

"and then, what's the point you're being like this" Jun cuts Yamapi off.

"I'm just curious, why did she do this?"

"For god sake, Pi!! You are really blind...obviously, she still mads at you and maybe she is demanding an apology from you!" Jun was tired with Yamapi's behavior.

"Huh?! Really?!...."Yamapi look just like a 5 year-old kid.
-----------------------------------------------------------

2 days had passed and Maki was still doing the same thing, coming early in the morning.

On the 3rd day, as usual Maki entered the house quietly. She slowly tiptoed as not to wake Yamapi up and then.....

"You're pretty early, Clutsy" Yamapi yawned.

"OMO, OMO...." Maki was startled by Yamapi's voice. Her heart was almost going to fell.She was really surprised. Then, she slowly turned her heads to Yamapi.

"Hey, WHY DID YOU DO THAT HUH?!!"

Yamapi yawned again. "I should be the one questioning, why are you sneaking into my house like that? Are you trying to steal something, huh? Or maybe you're planning to kidnap me?"

"Who would want to kidnap you?" Maki asked back.

"I don't know...maybe I'm too handsome or maybe you want to force me marrying you because you desired me soo much"

"EEEEWWWWWW....dream on, weirdo!"

"Don't be a shame....you just have to ask, who knows maybe I will say yes and plus, I'm officially single right now"

"hahahah....even if you say yes , I'll definitely say...."

"I'm sorry..." Yamapi slowly said.

"huh? what did you just said?" Maki can't quite hear what Yamapi has said.

"I'm sorry"

"What?" Maki asked again.

"I SAID I"M SORRY!! Are you deaf or what?" Yamapi was getting irritated.

Maki gave a little laugh. She was glad, happy and surprised by his sudden change.

"Are you trying to make fool out of......"

"I accept" Maki happily answered.

Yamapi paused for awhile. Then, both of them...... smiled.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Maki was doing the usual things and then, KRINNGG!! KRINNNGG!!KRINNGG!!

"Hey isn't that Yamaa-san's little bell?"

Maki quickly went to the living room and saw was Yamapi resting on the sofa.

"I'm thirsty, go fetch me a glass of water" ordered Yamapi.

Maki's jaw dropped. "I thought he had change...."

To be continued.....