The Entreat

Silver Lining In My Cloud

KNOCK!!KNOCK!!KNOCK!!KNOCK!!

"Maki wake up!" It has been Ojisan's duty to wake Maki up every morning.

"Ojisan, I'm already awake" Maki was standing behind Ojisan's back.

"Oh, that's good.... umm.... here take this..." Ojisan handed a pouch of money to Maki.

"What.....again?! No, just keep it. I can pay the debt by myself..."

Ojisan forced her to take it. At last, Maki had to take it, unwillingly.

"Ehhh....why is it heavier this time?" Maki bounced the pouch up and down.

"I didn't give you money for the last 2 weeks so I had put all of it in that pouch...."

"OJISANNNNN.....you don't have to..."

"Ahh...never mind.....hurry up, you're gonna be late" Ojisan pushed her to the front door. Then, Nakao appeared from nowhere and jumped in front of her.

"OMO!!OMO!!OMO!!..... ONICHANNNN"

"Why does everybody have to yelled at me? I just wanted to bid you farewell...." said Nakao almost crying.

"Okay,okay, I'm sorry.....Bye minna"
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, you're just in time....."

"In time? In time for what?" Maki asked.

"Catch!!" Yamapi threw a brush to Maki.

"Ummm.....what's this for?" Maki looked at the brush questioningly.

"It's for painting, you idiot!" Yamapi went towards Maki and hit her in the head with another brush on his hand.

"HEYY!!"

"I was thinking that the shed at the garden need some painting.....so...."

"So, you want me to do it?..... Alone?" Maki eagerly asked.

"Yea,...... That's a great idea"

Then, Yamapi turned his back and left. Maki eyes grew wide. She can't believe him to be that cruel. And then, something had flew in the air and hit Maki's head. Guess what? Yamapi had threw it while he was walking.

"Aaaarrrgghh, that jerk!!......You gotta be kidding me...." Maki rubbed her head and looked at the big shed behind her.
-----------------------------------------------------------

"AARRGGHH!! Why can't he at least help me for a bit..."
Maki murmured as she painted the shed tiredly.

And then, she felt really warm.

"Why is it so hot? Maybe it's just because I'm tired...."

Maki wiped the sweats at her forehead, neck and even her face.She was beginning to feel warmer and warmer. She fanned herself with her hand. The warm was beginning to feel really weird. The warm was coming from behind. Then, Maki slowly turned her head and saw...........

"BOO!!"

"AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGHHHHHHH" Maki spontaneously backed away.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT FOR, HUHHHH?!!"

"Nothing, just for fun, why are you so scared, clutsy?" Yamapi went nearer to Maki's face. Making her feel uncomfortable.

"Aahh.....I know!! You just said something bad about me, right? That's why you are so freaking out!" Now Yamapi's face was an inch away from Maki's face.

Maki felt really mad and yet embarrassed at the same time. She don't know what to say. She was speechless. Then, Maki quickly pushed Yamapi aside.

"You,you...you...you are such weird man!" That was the best word she can come up.

"Yea.....I guess you can say that. I pitied that you have to do this all alone soooo I came to help you out.....isn't it nice of me?"

Maki just rolled her eyes. They had spent 4 hours to paint the shed entirely. In that time, they had a great time together. They laughed, they talked, they chase after each other and don't forget that they also had quarreled for a few times....umm.....maybe almost the entire time.
-----------------------------------------------------------

"I'm going to bath first, please prepare some food for me"

Yamapi went inside his bedroom. Maki was really tired after painting the shed. She was thinking of resting for awhile but obviously she can't.

"Aarrgghh, he is such a snob....."

Maki was at the kitchen preparing some foods for Yamapi. As she was busy chopping some stuff, Yamapi's head appeared beside her head.

"What's for lunch?"

"OMO!!OMO!!" Maki Turned and saw Yamapi. There was only a towel wrapped around his lower body. Maki quickly lowered her head.

"Oh my.....I can still see it" Then, Maki hurriedly faced the ceiling, trying to control her shyness.

"What's wrong with you, clutsy?.......OOOO, I know, I know, You're shy right?" Yamapi giggled.

"I bet that you never seen this kind of hot body like mine. That's okay, you can watch me, I know I'm y, I bet you know that too" Yamapi grinned.

"AARRGGHH!! You're NOT Y!! Let me show how you can be y by......... chopping you with this knife!!" Maki couldn't take it anymore. She was really sick with his joke.

Yamapi was really afraid. So, he ran as fast as he could. Maki chase him with knife on her hand. They went round and round, up and down, until Maki fell down. Maki wouldn't gave up so easily so she crawled and managed to........pulled down THE TOWEL!!

Maki stared up, Yamapi stared down. Both eyes were wide as wide as it could get. Quickly, Maki Lowered her heads and went back to the standing position. Yamapi was going to cover his lower body when he then saw the knife was not in Maki's hand anymore. He then turned to Maki's red glowing face and he.........smiled devilishly.

"Don't pretend to be ashamed, Clutsy. I know you like it" Yamapi slowly went towards Maki.

"Don't come near me!! Or I'll chop off your....your....your thingy!" Maki lifted up her hand, she was going to show the knife but it's gone!

"With what?!" Yamapi asked sinisterly. He went nearer and nearer until Maki was stucked as there's a wall blocking her movement.

Now, Yamapi was an inch away from her. He put his hands on the wall. Maki could not escape from his 'prison'.

"You know.....I guess I could forget about the debt if you're willing to be........ mine!"

Maki was outraged. Who does he thinks he is? Easily asking Maki to be his mistress.

"You should think about it. About my entreat. It is really worth it" Yamapi said teasingly.

Maki pushed him hard until he fell down.

"In your dream!!" Then, Maki stomped out of the house.

to be continued.
p/s sorry if its too long and draggy. please do comment