The Escapade

Silver Lining In My Cloud

"Aaaarrrgh!!! Where is that girl? Why does she always have to be LATE!!" Yamapi was getting less and less patient.

"You just wait, Clutsy. Just wait..." Yamapi was thinking of the way that can make Maki suffer.

"MUAHAHAHAH!!!" he was laughing like a madman. "I will definitely do that to her" now Yamapi was dancing like a..a...monkey!!

Just then, Jun dashed into the house, "Pi, Pi" Jun's voice seems to be worrying about something.

And then, "PI, what are you doing? Jun was shocked no..no.. astonished noo... umm... bewildered yup bewildered! with Yamapi's behavior.

Yamapi quickly stopped the tribal dancing.

"Umm...anooo...umm.." Yamapi was scratching his head. He was trying to cover his embarrassment up. "Umm...hehehe"

"WHAT?" Jun gave a questioning look.

"Ahh...HEY, I should be the one questioning!!! Why the hell you broke into my house,HUH?!!" Yamapi looked straight into Jun's face with his widened eyes.

"Can you please stop acting cool?" Jun giggled at his thought.

Jun calmly loosened Yamapi's grip on his shirt.

"Pi, we got a major problem right now...."

Yamapi threw a weird look. "Huh? What? A problem?"

Jun nodded and explained it to Yamapi.

"WWWHHHHAAAAATTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday, Maki was kidnapped by the bad guys after she successfully escaped from the hell hole a.k.a Yamapi's house.

Maki was put into a room. It was dusty, dark and creepy.

"Aarrgghh.... just when I was about to enjoy my freedom. Can't they at least give me a break! Ahh,what a nightmare!"
Maki sighed heavily.

And then, someone entered the room.

"I hope that you're pleased with our services" Maki lifted up her head after hearing a man's voice.

"I'm very sorry that you had to be involved in our little problem" said the man.

"Huh, ....our problem?" Maki was confused.

"Hmmhh" the man nodded. "Yamapi and I" he explained."but as you know, he had done a very very bad thing..."

"What did he do?" Maki cuts the man off. She was very curious.

"He had shot my precious brother right in the head cold-heartedly and I just had to do something right?"

"Really?!" Maki would never thought that Yamapi could be a very dangerous guy. "Sooo, what Jun said that he is a very kind-hearted guy was all...... a LIE!!" Maki thought.

"and so I thought 'Hey, lets take his precious one away just like he did to Kagurazaka'. Isn't this the right way to do, missy?"

Maki was confused and yet speechless."Huh, precious one?" Maki laughed.

"I'm not his precious one, I think you got the wrong person,Mister!"

"I'm sorry... that trick just...umm...what can I say... just doesn't work on me. It's kinda old. You should try thinking another one, I suggest a new one... maybe it will work on me" The man gave her a pitiful look.

Maki was shocked."Ha..ha..ha.. are you a baka? Why can't you BELIEVE ME, IT IS REALLY REALLY TRUEEE!!!"

"Everybody says that when they want to escape but what did they get? Their heads were separated from their body. You don't want that do ya?"

Maki's were widened as wide as it can get. "No wonder Yamapi is a weird guy, his friends are!!" Maki said to herself. She swallowed down her saliva.

"So, be a good girl and wait for your prince to come and rescue you...by the way, my name is Shirota Yuu, what's yours,pretty face?"

"Umm... just like you mention, I'm pretty face" Maki want to prove that she's not some weakling that need to be rescued.

"Hahaha...ha..ha..you really got the guts. No wonder he chose you"

KNOCK!!KNOCK!!KNOCK!!KNOCK!!

A terrified looking man entered the room.

"Boss, he's here!!"

"Okay" then Yuu turned his head to Maki."Get ready for the show umm...pretty face" then both of the men left the room.

"HUH!! What show?!!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Where is the girl? WHERE IS THE GIRLLL? I will ask you one more time WHERE IS THE GIRL?? Where is she?" shouted Yamapi on top of his lung. He was outraged, really really outraged.

"Calm down, just calm down...Pi" Yuu was coming from behind his men towards Yamapi.

"Pretty face is fine"

"Huh?" Jun was confused with Yuu's explanation.

"She told me that is her name..."

"AARRGGHH, just cut the crap. Just give her back!!"

"Oh, you seems to care about her really much. Seems that pretty face had lied.Oh, bad girl! She needs to be teached a lesson"

"Oh, don't you dare of hurting her!!" shouted Yamapi.

Jun was really surprised by Yamapi's action." Why do he care so much about Maki?" Jun was deep in thought.

Without Jun realizing, Yamapi ran towards Shirota Yuu's man. He punched, he kicked everyone that blocked his way. He had beaten a few men down.

Just then, Jun quickly was back in reality after two men was thrown towards him

Yamapi was struggling to reach Shirota Yuu, he want to beat him real good.

BANG!!BANG!!BANG!!

Everyone including Yamapi stopped.

"This is just not right, Pi. I should be revenging for my brother's death soo, if you want Maki-chan to be safe just don't fight back" Yuu was pointing a gun to Maki's head.

Yamapi's and Jun's eyes widened.

"Ok, guys, do your work!!" commanded Yuu.

Maki had successfully untied the rope on her hand. Slowly, when Shirota Yuu was busy watching Yamapi and Jun get beaten up, she quickly snatched the gun on Yuu's hand.

"HEY, hey, give me back that gun, please don't do anything rash, just give me back the gun. I promise I'll let all of you go, please" Yuu tried to negotiate with Maki.

"Sorry, that trick just...umm... what can I say...just doesn't work on me.You should try thinking another one. I suggest a new one..umm..maybe it will work on me" Maki teased Yuu back.

"Please don't harm me" begged Yuu. Then, Maki did the unthinkable, she shoot Yuu's left leg.

"AAARRGGHHH" Everyone stopped for awhile. Yamapi and Jun cannot believe their eyes. Maki just shoot a person.

"FREEZE, Everybody! Don't make any moves or I'll shoot you in the head"

Then, everyone starts to laugh except Yamapi."Why are they laughing?" their reaction was odd for Maki.

Maki was going to gave one more shoot but the bullets had already ran out."Why do you have to finshed off all the bullets?" she looked at the lying Yuu on the ground.

Then, Yuu's men smirked and slowly came towards Maki.

"What should I do now?" Maki was now really hope that the prince will come and save her.

Jun and Yamapi tried to beat all the men that coming towards Maki but some managed to get towards her.

"Do you think I'm scared,huh?" Maki was now surrounded by 7 big bulky guys.

"Don't be afraid, missy. We won't harm you. Just be nice to us" said one of the men.

"Hmmpphh, in your dream!" Maki managed to grab a steel pole.

She swinged it to the guys. She managed to hit one of the guys in the head really hard until it bleeds.

"You're very naughty girl"

She shoved the heavy steel pole to one of the guys stomach.
She shoved it really hard, his shirt almost tore by the pointy steel pole edge.

"2 downs , 5 more to go" Maki's hand couldn't hold the steel much longer.

Just when she was about to swinged it again, one of the men managed to grabbed her from the back.

"Hey, let me go, let me go"

"No can do, missy. We've got to teach you a lesson for being so bad"

Yamapi saw that Maki had been caught thus he quickly ran toward behind the man's back. He jumped and kicked the man's head until he falls on the ground and on top of Maki.

"Aaargh, this guy is sooo heavy!!" Yamapi helped to pushed the man's body off Maki's body.

"Aahh, thank you very much!" Maki cleaned the dust from her cloth and when she lifted up her head, she saw someone was coming towards Yamapi with a piece of wood.

"Yamaa-san down!!"

She quickly snatched a wood on the ground and immediately throw it to that guy's head.

"Huh, that was cloooseeee..." Yamapi suddenly grabbed both of Maki's hand and swinged her round and round.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing....ouch..ouch"

Yamapi had swinged Maki so that maki's leg can hit everybody's head that was surrounding them.

"OUCHHH!!" Yamapi and Maki stopped. Jun was on the floor, rubbing his head. "SORRY" both of them said in sync.

-----------------------------------------------------------

They all had safely reached Yamapi's house. They were reallly exhausted after all the commotion.

"Hey, Clutsy, why can't you be more careful,huh? Didn't your mom ever teach you that never trust strangers?"

"You...You...aaarrgghh!!"

"Why did have to say freeze, do you think you're a cop or something?"

"Yea, I do. So, that I can throw guys like you into the jail!!"

"You're the one who should be in jail, did you forget that you had smashed my car?"

"and one more thing, why did you shoot him? Do you want to go to jail, huh?"

"HEY, I was just trying to help!!"

Jun was very tired after the fight and now another FIGHT!! "Why can't they be in peace just for a little while!!" said JUn to himself.

"How can you shoot people and I can't,huh, why? You even killed that guy but I don't!!"

"Hey, don't you ever questioned what I do, got it you poverty-stricken drop-out clutsy?" Yamapi tugged Maki's shirt.

"HMMPPHH, I hope you too as well, cold-hearted mammal!" Maki fiercely pushed Yamapi aside.

Maki quickly dashed out from the house. She couldn't take it anymore. How could he insulted her after what she did for him, after what she have to gone through for all his fault.

"Hey, why did you insulted her,Pi?"

"Mind your own bussiness,Shingo!"

To Be Continued......please comment^-^