The Reminiscing

Silver Lining In My Cloud

Maki stared blankly into the space. She was sad, hurt and yet confused.She can't really understand her feelings right now.

"why am I so hurt by Yamaa-san's word? He had insulted me once before but I never felt really hurt by it" Maki laid down her head on the pillow.

"It's like he had tore my heart with his own hands" her head was about to burst after tiredly tried to figured out the answer.

"Aaargghh... I should really stop thinking about it, it just added another burden on my head!! EEEHHHH... wait a second!! How did that Shirota Yuu guy knows my name?"

The more she thinks about it, the more headache she gets. Now, she was getting tired, really really tired.

"umm...should I go to Yamaa-san's house tomorrooo...." slowly Maki fell deep into her sleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile at Yamapi's house.

Yamapi was staring into the sky. He felt really bad for saying those words to Maki. It seems that he can't control his temper at that time.Maybe it was caused by the instant breakup between him and Abiru Yuu.

Abiru had betrayed Yamapi. She was really Shirota Yuu's lover a.k.a spy. She was the one who had caused Maki to be caught by Yuu's men.(Ooohh,so that's how Shirota Yuu knows Maki's name!)

"I'm sorry......Maki" it was the only word he can say.

{FLASHBACK}

When Maki was busy washing the laundry....

RINGG!!RINGG!!RINGG!!RINGG!!

"Why can't they let me rest in peace for awhile, didn't they know that I'm hurt!!"

Yamapi went to the desk and picked the phone up.

"Yup, what is it?" He answered angrily.

"Boss, it's me, Koki Tanaka..."

"Yea, yea I know it already, what the hell do you want, huh? Don't you know that I'm injured after fighting with that Kagurazaka guy!! Didn't Jun already informed it to everyone?"

"I'm so sorry but I want to tell you that Shirota Yuu's men had followed you..."

"WHATT?!! To my house?!!

"Umm...ahaa.."

"Keep my house guarded 24/7, and make sure that they can't broke into my house!!" ordered Yamapi.

"I will inform to you when it is safe for Maki-chan to come out" assured Koki.

{END OF FLASHBACK}

"I'm sorry that I had to turned the whole house upside down...it's for your own safety" Yamapi sighed heavily, he was sorry that Maki had to cleaned the entire house again and again and.... again.

"but it seems that I really can't protect you well"

The thought of her being kidnapped was really horrifying.

"But... the 3 days that you have spent in this house was the best day in my life..." Yamapi said to himself.Smiling.

-----------------------------------------------------------

KRRRRIIINNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

"Maki-chan wake up" Ojisan tried to waking her up.

"You're going to be late...I guess" Ojisan was surprised. Maki had set the alarm clock at 5 a.m. It was too early to go to Yamapi's house.Too early. Yamapi had reminded her not to come too early. But, why did she set the alarm clock at 5 a.m?

"Ooohh, thank you , Ojisan. Sorry for interrupting your sleep..." Maki quickly dashed to the toilet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued, sorry for the boring chapter!!