Mr Jerk

Silver Lining In My Cloud

"Woahh, I'm soooooo tired.I can't believe that he asked me to clean up his parlour. What a jerk!!!" shouted Maki.

"What's wrong, Maki?"

"Oh, Ojisan. Mmm....nothing's wrong. Just.... a little bit tired" Maki forced a weak smile.

"Maki, I'm sorry, I couldn't help you out...... Take this" Ojisan handed her a pouch.

"What's this?" Maki was suprised. She was about to breakdown. She was so touched.

"Ojisan, you don't have to..."

"That's okay, it's the least I can do.....Sleep early, you have to work tomorrow" Ojisan kissed and patted her head.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Good morning, Yamaa-san" greeted Maki.

"Oh, you're in time. Hey, Shingo, you're here too?"

"Yea...."

"He's not Shingo!! He's Jun!!" exclaimed Maki.

"Huhh?!!"

"Treat him nicely! Even he is your adopted brother but you should ......"

"Granny, can you please stop babbling now? I'm hungry!" Yamapi stomped his feet just like a child.

"Hmmpphh" groaned Maki.

"Hmmpphh" Yamapi back.

"WHAT A COLD HEARTED MAMMAL!!"

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID??!!!"

"You both would make a perfect couple!" thought Shingo. OOPS, Jun!

"I have ironed your cloth and polished your shoes"

"Hmm...okay. Whatever"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi, honey. Why are you late?" Abiru asked sulkily.

"So sorry, dear...."

"Hey, isn't this the shirt you wear last time?" Abiru cuts Yamapi off.

"Huhh, really? Umm....maybe... it looks the same.Yea,..heheheh" Yamapi was furious.

"You're dead meat, Clutsy!!!" thought Yamapi. "I'm going to rip your guts out!!"

Meanwhile, at Yamapi's house.

"Serves you right, Yamapi. MUAHAHAHA" Maki purposely let Yamapi wears the same cloth. Just to embarass him.

"So sorry, dear. But you shouldn't lit the fire at the first place" Maki talked to herself.

Back to Yamapi's office.

KRINNGG, KRIINNGG!!

Yamapi picked up the phone. His voice seems to be worrying about something.

"I'm sorry, Abiru. I've got to go now!!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yamapi had just arrived at the empty warehouse.Jun was there with him. He always stands by Yamapi's side. Always.
Yamapi was going to meet with 'the stockers'.

"Well,well,well. If it isn't the Great Mighty Yamaa-san. I thought you wouldn't come to my humble abode just like the others.

Always sends the weaklings to confront with 'harmless me'" said Kagurazaka.

"Oh, isn't that the shirt you wore last time?" Kagurazaka asked teasingly.

"CLUTSSYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! You're dead meat now!!!!!" shouted Yamapi.

"Just cut the crap. Where are my workers?" Yamapi could not wait any longer. He was getting impatient.

"Oh, my. There's no need to rush. You don't have to worry about them. I can't even kill an ant"

" But you can kill a human" intruded Jun.

"Well, you're right, Jun!" answered Kagurazaka.

In a flash, all Kagurazaka's men hold out their revolvers.

"This going to be tough fight" thought Jun.

The battle had begun. Yamapi and Jun managed to dodged their attacks. Jun had taken down 3 men in just one shot. While,

Yamapi was still struggling as he was surrounded by 6 of Kagurazaka's men. Yamapi's revolver had slipped from his hand. For

now, he had to fight with his own hand. He threw his fist to one of the man's face causing the guy to fall on another man behind

his back. Yamapi managed to take the revolver back. In a second, Yamapi had won the battle.

"Hah...what a great fight, isn't it? Yamapi was panting heavily.

"I told you that you should go for an exercise. Look, you are not fit enough" mocked Jun.

"SHUT...." when Yamapi's about to finish his sentences, Kagurazaka attacked him from the back.

Jun could not do anything as he was to fast. Kagurazaka had sliced Yamapi's back with an axe. It was a deep gash. Yamapi fell

down. The pain was excruciating. He can't hold on any longer. Yamapi fainted. Jun immediately pull the trigger and shot

Kagurazaka in the head.

"Hold on, Pi" Jun whispered into Yamapi's ear.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KNOCK,KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK!!!!

As Maki opened the door, Yamapi fell onto her.

"Sorry, Sorry, sorry. He was too heavy. I can't hold him much longer" apologised Jun.

"What happened to him?" Maki still trying to pushed yamapi's body off her.

TO BE CONTINUED...................( sorry for the boring chapter)