Taking care

Silver Lining In My Cloud

After awhile, the doctor came out from Yamapi's room.

"Is he ok, doc?" Jun was very concerned.

"Yea, he's fine. Let him rest for a while. You're the maid, right?"

"Yes..." Maki answered.

"Make sure you change his bandage often. Treat it well or it might get infected. Pus might form too" explained the doctor.

"Oh,ok...."

The doctor then left.

"What really happened, huh, Jun?" Maki was curioused.

"Yamapi's uncle had lost in gambling. He even gambled 2 of Yamapi's land that his father had inherited for him"

"What a jerk!!" Maki interrupted.

"Sooo...the owner of the casino wanted to claimed the 2 properties from Yamapi"

"and of course, Yamapi wouldn't let them take it, right?" Maki guessed.

"Yup, because his uncle had gambled it without his consent" Jun explained again.

"That uncle of his is not your uncle, right?" Jun nodded. He was really exhausted. After the fight, he hadn't rested yet.

They both stayed in silence. Maki felt comfortable sitting beside Jun. She never felt like this before. She always felt lost near

any men but not with the both of them, Yamapi and Jun. As if, they had been friends for a long time. Of course. Yamapi is more

like a foe, a friendly foe. A friendly foe? WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN??!!!

"If my brother had not been sick, he will surely be like Jun" thought Maki.

"Jun, can you be....."

KRINGG, KRINNGG,KRINNGGG!!!

"SHINGO!!!!" Yamapi yelled from his room.

"Why does he have to call you that name again?" Maki was irritated because Yamapi had interrupted her conversation.

( FLASHBACK )

"Well, who are you really?" cuts Maki.

"I'm his best friend actually...."

"WHATT??" Maki was suprised by his statement. "but why did he treats you like a slave or something?"

"Actually, I'm his adopted brother, Jun. His useless uncle had left him with my family since his father had died" Jun explained calmly.

"My father wants to make him feel at home. Soo..he asked me to befriends with him"

"Ok, but why is he calling Shingo instead of Jun" Maki interrupted.

Jun gave a little laugh."I begged him to befriends with me. Sooo....Yamapi said if you really want me to be your friend then you

must do what I told you to do" Jun repeated the same way Yamapi had talked.

"and you actually agreed?" Maki looked rather amused.

"Yup" Jun nodded. " He said for your sake I'll be your friend and I'll be calling you Shingo, my favourite butler"

"What a snobbish kid" Maki can't believe what she just heard from Jun.

But little did Jun and Maki know that Shingo was really Yamapi's brother who had died in a car crash.

( END OF FLASHBACK )

"Why are you ringing that stupid bell?!!" Maki shouted at the top of her lungs.

"Cool, isn't it? With this, I can easily call you when i want too" Yamapi was amazed with the tiny bell.

"Hmmpphh" Maki groaned.

"hmmpphh" Yamapi back.

Jun just laughed at their antics. "I guess I have to go now, I got works to do, ok, bye"

Maki and Yamapi just watched Jun go, leaving both of them behind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm going home now!" said Maki.

"Hey, who told you that you can go home? Are you blind? Can't you see there's a lot to clean right here!!" shouted Yamapi.

"No, I can't maybe because I have cleaned everything! So, goodbye now!!"

"Oh, you can't see it right? How about this, huh?" Yamapi flipped the sofa over.

"ohhh, is that the best you can do? Huh? Huh?" Maki then quickly flipped it back."See, that's done"

When Maki was about to reach the front door,

"HEY!!" shouted Yamapi from behind.

Maki turned her head and saw Yamapi was holding bottles of juices, milk and sauces."NOOOOOO"

"Too late, honey. Too late...." Yamapi spilled the juices, milks and sauces to the floor, sofa, curtains, tables, shirts, shoes,

ceiling and even the aquarium.

"I guess there is a lot of cleaning to do" Yamapi made a sad, pitiful face. "MUAHAHAH!!" Yamapi gave an evil laugh.

"AAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Maki was about to turn into 'The Hulk'.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For 3 days in a row, Maki didn't return home.

KRRIINNGG, KRRIINNGG, KRRIINNGGG!!!

Maki rushed to Yamapi's room. "WHATT??!!!" she was really tired. She wanted to go to sleep. But, of course, she can't!!

"This porridge is too spicy" Yamapi said childishly.

"Really?". Maki went to the kitchen and entered the room angrily.

"Too spicy, huh?" Maki cut 10 chillies and throwed it into the porridge.

"HEY!!" Yamapi was irritated.

Maki left him and....

"Hey, remember to change my bandage!!" Yamapi reminded her.

"CHANGE IT YOURSELF!! I'M GOING HOME!! BYE" Maki went out from the house.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HUH, finally I'm out from this dungeon!!" Maki gave a sigh of relieve.

"Hi, miss. Can you please help me? I'm a bit lost right now, heheheh" a pretty model-looking woman interrupted her thought.

"Oh, ok....sure. What is it?" Maki asked.

"Can you........"

TO BE CONTINUED

please comment.^_^