Ch. 2

A Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*THANKYOU MY FIRST FEW SUBSCRIBERS and commenters! You guys are awesome! I never thought that it would mean so much to me but it does! Thankyou again:) Please enjoy this next chapter! (i made it a little longer for my subbies who have waited so patiently keke)

 

Chorong's POV

I slowly opened my eyes looking at the ceiling of our dressing room. I looked around and realized my other members were staring at me with worried faces.

"unnie! Finally your awake!" Bomi screamed hugging me

"what just happened?" I asked them confused

"Unnie. You out and fainted. you seriously scared us when you fell into our arms. We almost couldn't catch you. Luckily Suho was there to help carry you." Naeun explained

"Suho? you mean-"

"Hi Chorong." suho came out from behind them staring at me with a smile on his face. I couldn't speak. I couldn't believe he was there standing looking over me as I was laying on the couch. I stared at him as I blushed in embarassment.

"H-Hi" I stuttered oh gosh that was embarassing. I couldn't even walk let alone talk in front of him. The other members looked at each other and nodded.

"unnie. we're just gonna step out for a moment. We forgot something back there." I knew they were lying as I saw them smiling at each other while walking out of the dressing room. I couldn't stop them but the room felt a lot more tense once the door was shut closed and it was just me and him left in the room. I quickly sat up on the couch. He pulled up a chair in front of me and sat.

"uh-um.. thankyou for helping me" all i could say to break the silence

"It was no problem" he said with a soft smile on his face

"So back there. When you said long time no see. you, your name. It's really you."

He let out a little laugh. Looking down and then staring at me with his soft gaze "Yeah. It's really me Park Chorong."

"But how did you know-"

"Oh." He reached into his pocket taking a little silver object out. "I think this belongs to you" He reached out his hand and placed the object into the palm of my hand. It was my charm.

I slowly smiled looking at it then at him. "You remembered"

"How could I forget my last present to my best friend" he said smiling again

I don't know why but all of a sudden I felt a flush of heat coming to my cheeks, I blushed when I heard him say that.

"How have you been Joon Myun? I mean Suho? I don't know what to call you anymore" I laughed

"Oh ahaha. Yeah everyone calls me Suho now. I've been great, but I think things just got a whole lot better." he smiled while looking at me

What the heck is it with his stares?! He can make someone melt in a second.

I coughed clearing my throat looking away from his eyes. "It's been 10 years hasn't it? I can't believe we're here sitting in front of each other right now. It seems like just yesterday we were saying goodbye. By the way, when did you come back? Did something go wrong overseas?"

He laughed, "You really like to talk a lot don't you?"

'Only when I'm nervous' I thought to myself. instead I just smiled looking down embarassed.

"It's okay.. I miss that"

I looked at him in the eyes and we met each others gaze.

Suho's POV

What's going on with me? Am I actually trying to act smooth in front of her. Why am I saying all these things? Think before you talk Suho! Think!

"I missed you too." she said smiling back "I-I mean it's been hard without my best friend."

I rubbed my neck looking at the ground smiling at what she said. There was an air of awkwardness rising when thankfully Tao bursted through the door.

"Hyung! We have to go! I told manager hyung that you needed a moment to talk he said we have to leave in 10 minutes. Hello Chorong. We're glad to see you're awake now" He bowed smiling and waved to Suho to hurry up as he left.

"Um. Did all of the members see what happened to me back there?" Chorong asked

"Yeah. they were pretty shocked once they saw you on the floor, but don't worry nothing to be embarassed about" he assured her

"Thanks. You better get going now. You might get in trouble."

No One's POV

He got up ready to leave "Um. Chorong. I was wondering if we could meet again maybe at a coffee shop or something. You know the one down the street of Nasu-dong, Cofeest?"

She looked at him not knowing what to say "Sure. Yes. i'd love to. but I'm not too sure if I can I still have to ask my manager about our schedules."

"Oh of course yeah." he looked down smiling with a hint of disappointment. "um. I've gotta go so-"

"Oh yes of course go ahead. Thanks again."

After a few awkward seconds of exchanging smiles and glances, she suddenly went up to him and gave him a hug. He was taken aback and shocked by such a sudden move, but soon gave into the hug and closed his eyes, smiling as they stood there for 5 seconds. She released from the hug.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to- I just"

"No. No it's fine. Please don't be sorry."

"Hyung! What the heck is taking you so long! Tao just told me he's been trying to call you over and manager hyung is- oh! oh im sorry I didn't mean to-" Baekhyun was startled when he barged in seeing them standing so close to each other.

Chorong and Suho looked at each other and quickly stepped back once they realized how close they were.

"Oh no it's just- I was just thanking him. That's all" Chorong quickly explained as if she had just committed a crime.

"Oh yeah of course!" Baekhyun smiling awkwardly looking away from their gazes "I just had to come in to get Suho hyung cause the car's getting ready to leave us."

"Oh okay then well I guess I'll see you next time," Suho smiled back at Chorong as he approached the door to exit.

"Yeah. Thanks again." She smiled and waved he finally closed the door on his way out. She let herself fall straight to the couch as she was smiling at what just happened. She was still in disbelief and felt very anxious. She didn't know what she was feeling but her heart seemed to be racing the more she thought about the events that just occurred. As she was thinking to herself she was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Unnie? Are you alone now?" Namjoo entered the room as Hayoung came in after her

"mmm.. yeah."

"So where'd Suho go?"

"Oh he had to leave" she smiled to herself

Namjoo and Hayoung noticed her smiling as they sat down next to her. They looked at each other while smirking.

"Soo what exactly did he want to talk about? and why the heck did you faint?!"

Chorong sighed "It's a long story, but all that matters is... he's here now."

Tuesday (a week after that day)

"Hyung! Hyung! Come on, we've got rehearsals! Wake up!" Kai shook him.

"I'm up! I'm up! what time is it anyways?" suho still in sleep

"It's already 8:23 we're supposed to be at the studio by 8:30!"

Suho hurried and got dressed as he was heading out to the kitchen he quickly ran to the coffee maker and noticed it was all empty.

"Yah! You jerks didn't even bother saving any for me?!"

Kai laughed "We'll just pick some up on our way to the studio. Come on! Let's go!"

They got to the coffee shop and noticed a long line. Kai grew more and more anxious and impatient as 5 minutes went by.

"Hyung! Hyung! I can't wait any longer, can you just pick some up for me and the rest of the guys I'll explain to them why you're running late. Please!"

Suho looked at him annoyed and sighed "Fine. Fine. Go go." he motioned Kai to leave.

"Thanks hyung! I owe you one!" Kai patted him on the back as he headed for the exit. He stopped as he was on his way out "Ah. Annyeonhaseyo" he bowed to the two girls who were heading inside. They bowed back to him.

Suho overheard him greeting someone at the entrance and turned back to see Hayoung and Chorong smiling and bowing to Kai as they passed each other along the entrance. When they finally finished greeting Chorong turned back towards the line and was shocked to see Suho standing there.

"Ah. Annyeonghaseyo!" Hayoung bowed to him as he bowed back in greeting

He then looked towards Chorong and they both smiled as they bowed to each other in greeting. Hayoung noticed their awkward exchanges again.

"Unnie. I have to use the restroom. Could you just order for me please? Thankyou." Hayoung walked away smiling at Chorong before she could even wait for a response.

Chorong looked at Hayoung in shock. She scolded her mouthing the words "No. Don't you dare leave!" in silence. She tried to grab her by the arm, but Hayoung was quick and slipped away smiling back at her while smirking.

"Good morning" he said without even turning his back at her.

She looked at him from the back and stared towards the floor. "Um. Good morning"

"So how are you? I feel like I haven't talked to you in a while. It's already been a week!"

'He's Counting' Chorong thought to herself. She smiled looking at him. He didn't see her smirk but he looked back at her when she wasn't responding after a few seconds.

He laughed "Why are you smiling?"

She looked at him shocked that he saw. "Oh. um. I was just thinking of something funny that Hayoung told me earlier. I've been good how has your morning been?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter