Ch. 3

A Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong noticed him inching closer and closer, she slowly closed her eyes as his lips slowly touched hers. His hands gently caressing her cheeks. She didn't know what to do, but stood still. It was as if time had stopped all around them. After 5 seconds, he quickly released from the kiss and stepped back. Looking at her in shock from what he just did.

"Ch-Chorong Mianhae I didn't-" Suho looked at her panicking. Chorong was still in shock at what just happened and stared at him with wide eyes. She slowly walked past him with the same facial expression. She did not say one word but kept walking straight ahead staring blankly as if nothing else existed.

He watched her as she walked past him. He was shocked as well and continued to watch her as she walked away. He sighed in frustration with himself and sat back down on the bench with his head down. He took an hour of thinking just sitting there for what just done.

Chorong's POV

I walked past him without even saying a word to him. I felt like a million heartbeats just hit me within a second. I kept walking still in shock. I got tto our dorm to find the other members in the living room. "Ah. Unnie!" Bomi came running towards me as hayoung and the other members followed her from behind.

A Pink's dorm

"Unnie are you okay? You look a little red" Naeun pointed out looking worried I still looked like I was in a trance. I stared blankly at nothing until I realized the other members were looking at me with strange faces.

"Huh? Oh. Aniyo im okay. Im just gonna go to bed. I guess I walked too much" As I walked away I could sense the other girls staring at me from behind still confused, but I didnt mind I just kept walking straight to my room staring blankly ahead

Suho's POV

"Aish!! What the hell did you just do suho!?" I thought to myself as I lay in my bed. "You couldn't compose yourself for just a couple of seconds and just had to kiss her!"

Thinking back to that moment when she looked at me. She looked at me with soft eyes and I dont know right then and there I couldnt control myself. She was just so beautiful. It was like I was drawn to her. I didnt think for another second and before I knew it I placed my lips on hers. Oh man. Is she gonna hate me for this? I felt my heart beat pounding.

My thoughts were racing, I couldn't sleep just turning over in bed looking restless, but after awhile somehow I felt a feeling of happiness the more I thought about it. He fell asleep with a smile on his face.

Chorong's POV

I couldn't sleep that night. I tossed and turned in bed thinking back to the kiss. "Why did he do it in the first place? Could that mean he like- No no no Chorong! Get that out of your mind. He sees you as a friend and nothing more! He probably just got carried away or something..but with a kiss? Aaaahh. what is the matter with me? Why is my heart still racing.

The more I thought about it, the more joy I felt. It was weird. She gently brushed her fingers over her lips like she could still feel the kiss. She smiled looking towards the ceiling and eventually dosed off with the smile remaining.

Next Morning at Exo's Dorm

"Hyung! hurry up in the bathroom! We still have to get our hair cuts. Manager Hyung said he'll meet us there!"

Suho walked out of the restroom and sat onto the couch in the living room as he was putting on his socks and shoes. Sehun sat down next to him and nudged him.

"Hyung. so what happened yesterday?" sehun spoke low so no one else would hear "you were all restless last night I could hear you tossing and turning."

"Aniyo. I just couldn't sleep well last night that's all."

"heeey... " Sehun smirked "don't give me that. I know you went out yesterday. You came back late,no one else noticed but I heard you come in. Is it a coincidence that Hayoung texted me saying Chorong went out by herself yesterday and came back with a weird look on her face?"

Suho's eyes widened and he looked at sehun. "When did she tell you that?"

"just yesterday a few minutes after you arrived. So what happened? did you see her?"

"what makes you think it had anything to do with me?"

"You can be honest. don't worry I won't tell the others" nudging Suho teasing him while smiling

"Yah! maknae I have no time for your jokes." suho changed the topic quickly "And by the way, since when did you start talking to Hayoung?"

Sehun was silenced "mmmm... we better get going hyung!... manager is waiting for us!" he pulled Suho with him to leave.

At the salon

"annyeong hayoung-ah!"

Hayoung looked back to see sehun smiling at her. with his baseball cap on backwards. He looked so handsome and she couldn't help but blush out of embarassment cause she had foil all over her hair as the salonist was dyeing it.

"ah. annyeong sehun" she smiled back, "what are you doing here?"

sehun chuckled "we're just here to get our haircuts, i didnt know you guys go to this salon."

"oh ahaha yeah this is the only one where we could get some privacy. so who are you with?"

"oh um. lay and suho hyu-" he turned to point them out but they weren't there "i guess they went off somewhere else" he chuckled

"oh.  well im here with chorong and bomi unnie" she slowly smiled at him

he smiled too "well im sure their gonna run into each other at some point"

 

"Suho-ssi!"

Suho looked back and saw SNSD's Yuri walking towards him. She went up to him smiling with a hug.

"Ah. Noona! good morning!" he smiled at her "what brings you here?"

"Me and yoona had to get our nails done, how about you?"

"Oh me and a few other members had to get our hair trimmed. So how are you noona?"

"Oh i'm good. I actually have to go right now. I just saw you from the corner of my eye and I figured why not go up and say hello to my dongsaeng ehehe. Well I'll see you next time" she waved goodbye

"Ah. yes, take care noona" he bowed. as he waved goodbye he saw someone around the corner. The girl quickly turned around, before he could tell who it was she was gone.

 

"Unnie where have you been? I've been looking everywhere for you."

"Chorong, Ppalli! We have to get going, you guys still have an interview scheduled." A Pink's manager Jinwoo motioned her to hurry up so they can leave to the car.

As they all entered the van getting settled in, their manager spoke "We have to hurry we're running late"

Chorong softly spoke with a hint of sadness in her eyes, "Mianhae. I won't let it happen again."

Hayoung could see something was bothering her. "Unnie. you okay?" she nudged Chorong while whispering.

"yeah im fine"

"did you get to see Suho?"

"Mmmhmm" Chorong nodded with a blank face.

Hayoung didn't want to ask any more questions, it seemed like Chorong wasn't in the mood to talk. When they went back to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter