Chapter Six

49 Days

Chapter Six

Daehyun appears how he usually does and tries to approach Juah carefully. "Uhm..." 

Juah turns around hearing another one's presence, "Its you. Coming here everytime I go to sleep... Can I sleep in peace for once?"

"But I have no one to talk to other then people like you..." Daehyun says truthfully, "I don't really remember but after I died, if I ever died that is, I was alone in the dark. Until people randomly showed up in front of me. After I met few people, I realised that they would die and... Disappear."

"I'm sorry." Juah said, feeling sympathy for him. 

Daehyun shrugged that matter off as it didn't matter to him. "Well you have thirty—" He was about to inform Juah how many days she had left but she was cut off.

"Shut it!" Juah shouted, slightly startling Daehyun. "I don't know if told you before, but I don't need you to show up every night that I am going to die!"

"I thought you didn't fear death." Daehyun pointed out.

Juah grunted, "Do you really think that anyone would like it when someone comes to you every night, telling you how many days you have left to live? Yes, I don't fear death, but I don't need people saying that I'm going to die everyday. Now, go away!"

Daehyun sighed and disappeared as Juah wished. 

When Juah woke up, it was early in the morning. She sighed as she propped herself up into sitting position. She drank a glass of water that was placed on the desk beside her as she felt dry and scratchy. "Does Daehyun have a grudge against me or something? Why does he show up so much? I get it... I'm going to die." Juah mumbled to herself as she hugged her legs.

As she was mumbling to herself, the door slid open, lightly surprising Juah. "Juah, you're arleady awake!" It was her brother, Heechul. "I thought you would still be asleep because it's only seven in the morning."

"Oh, you are here!" Juah said, lightly surprised. "Why did you come so early?"

Heechul dropped the bag beside Juah's bed before taking a seat on the chair. "I was going to leave you a set of my clothes you could change into. We have a early schedule today so I decided to drop these off before we head off."

"Do you have room in the van?" Juah asks. Heechul nodded. "Then can I join you? I'm not going back to sleep, nor I want to sleep her."

"Sure." Heechul stood up and patted his sister's head. "I'll get the discarge papers. Change into this."

Heechul walked out and Juah picked up the bag with her good arm. She walked into the bathroom to change. Her brother brought her a pair of shorts and a shirt which was very loose for her, but it was small enough for her to wear. When she walked out after she was done changing, Heechul was already waiting for her. "What took you so long?"

Juah rolled her eyes and pointed to her arm. Heechul chuckled and lead her out the hospital where Super Junior's vans were waiting for them. There were two vans and Juah tagged along with her brother. The other members that was in the van was Siwon, Yesung, Kyuhyun, and Sungmin. "Where is Jungsoo?" 

"The other van." Siwon answered, "You should be sleeping and recovering, young lady."

Juah sat down in the free seat and stuck her tongue out at Siwon, "I do what I want. Anyways, where are you guys going?"

"There is a recording of Strong Hearts later on the day, but we are just going to practice for now." Siwon answered.

Juah pouted, "How boring is that... I wish I could dance right now, my body feels so stiff."

"You'll get your chance back, Juah." Siwon comforted, "You may not able to all the dances, I'm pretty sure you could still dance."

Juah just nodded, however she knew well that it wasn't going to happen. Less then an hour later, the two van arrived in front of the SM building. Juah followed right behind her brother as they entered the building. 

"Juah!" She turned around hearing her name and when she did, she saw her boyfriend. "What are you doing here? I thought you were in the hospital."

"I was awake when Heechul came to drop off these clothes." She explained as tugged on the shirt she was wearing. "I was going to be discharged and I had nothing to do anways, so I decided to tag along. It's better then sitting down all day eating those horrible hospital food."

Jungsoo held Juah's hand and they walked together to their practice room. "You could've texted me you know. Or ride the van I was in."

"Phone is dead." Juah said as she brought out her phone and waved it. "And my brother kind of pushed me into the van he was riding. You know how protective he is when it comes to me. He wouldn't even let us date when we first told the group. It took almost three months to convince him. Even though he is one of your best friends."

When Juah entered the room, there was Hangeng, Siwon, Donghae, Ryeowook, and Kyuhyun. Along with two new faces that Juah haven't met before. "They are Henry and Zhoumi. The two new members of Super Junior M. You should know about Henry because he was on the news because of the ELFs, Zhoumi should be new. The sub-groups is still going to debut even with the chaos happening. They are going to be practicing their dance right now."

Juah nodded and approached the two new members, "Nice to meet the two of you. My name is Juah. I'm Kim Heechul's younger sister."

"Nice to meet you. Henry." Henry shook hands with Juah first, followed with Zhoumi. 

"Zhoumi." He greeted. 

"Well, I need to go to the recording studio." Jungsoo said giving a kiss on his girlfriend's forehead. Juah pouted and asked him why. "Well a new album is going out and we are having demo disks ready. These guys need to practice and the others who aren't in this group is going to going to the studio. There isn't much room so it's best if you stay here. Besides, Siwon is here to entertain you and I have someone to blame if something goes wrong with you."

Juah giggled and nodded, letting her boyfriend go. After Jungsoo left, Zhoumi and Henry gave Juah a confused look. "He's my boyfriend. We've been dating for two years now."

"You two look nice together." Zhoumi said and Juah thanked him. 

The sub group, Super Junior-M got into position in the dance room and the demo music for their debut song. They danced with the rythem as they were practicing for the past week, and to Juah, they were wonderful. Juah didn't know the time was passing by as she watched the group of boys dance. 

When their practice was over, the boys all sat down on the floor, tired from all the dancing. Half the boys picked up their bags and half the boys stayed. Juah assumed that the boys were going to take a quick shower and change; and knowing that there were limited about of shower heads, the boys left behind was just waiting.

When few of the boys started leaving to change, Juah picked up the phone she was charging and checked her e-mails and texts she missed. She was staring at her screen until one of the members sat beside her. When she felt another presence, she looked up to find Zhoumi. "Oh, hi!"

"Hey." Zhoumi greeted back, "How'd you like the practice? Sorry, I reak from the sweat."

Juah smiled, "Don't worry about the sweat. I'm a dancer, I know how you feel. I like you guys dance and song. I'm pretty sure the fans would love it even though there is the negative aura right now."

"Really?" Zhoumi asked. Juah nodded. "How did you and Leeteuk meet?"

"Surprised that Jungsoo had a girlfriend?" Juah giggled as Zhoumi nodded his head. "Well it was when my brother first introduced me to the group and I guess we got close and out love grew from that."

"Well, I've seen him with other females idols on TV shows, and he seemed really close to them. Don't you get jelous?" He questioned.

"Even if he is like that on TV, he is really caring towards me. He knows how to deal with his idol and personal life so I'm perfectly good. I was jelous the first few months but I got used to it." Juah explained, "He is an idol after all."

"It seems he's got a trusty girlfriend over here." Zhoumi laughed. "You said you were a dancer?"

Juah nodded, "I actually work here as a dance instructor. Which surprises me that we haven't met. But it does make sense because I normally work with Girl's Generation and the new debuting group SHINee."

"Really? You trained Girl's Generation?" Zhoumi said. "Wow, their dancing is really good too. I can't believe that you were their instructor. I sure wish I could see you dance."

"Haha! I would like to dance to but I can't because of this." Juah pointed to her injury. "I hope it heals soon. I want to dance too. My body feels so stiff right now."

Then, the group of boys who left to take a shower came back. "Well, when you fully recover, promise me that I could see you dance." 

Juah nodded. Zhoumi smiled and left to his shower as the other boys came back. Siwon, one of the boys who went to take a shower first, sat next to Juah. "How are you doing?"

"Fine... I guess." Juah said, pursing her lips after.

Siwon sighed. "There is something wrong, right? Did Zhoumi say something because I saw him talking to you."

"No! Zhoumi has nothing to do with this!" Juah denied.

"So there is something wrong." Siwon pointed out, "Juah, I knew for a long time and you are a close friend of mine. I know there is somthing wrong. Tell me."

"I..." Juah bit her nails before talking again. "Siwon... Would you believe something that happened in your dream?"

"Most of the time. There are dreams that give you good luck and stuff. Why?" Siwon answered.

"For the few days I've been having the same dream. No, I've had the same person appear in my dream." Juah corrected, "He said he is the Grim Reaper and said that I was going to die soon. He even told me that something bad was going to happen and look what happened to me."

"I'm pretty sure it's only a dream." Siwon reasoned, "I'm pretty sure it was a coincidence, and don't take bad dreams to heart."

Juah let out a dry chuckle hearing his answer. "Ha... You're right. I'm taking this way too seriously. You know, he kind of looks like a fraud. He said his name was Daehyun and he looks around our age too. Weird right?"

"Well, the other boys should be done showering by now." Siwon said stading up, as well as helping Juah. "Let's head over to the van and go to our recording. Because it's a short one, you should probably rest and sleep in the van."

"That's a good idea." Juah said, "I should take a nap..."

"A FRAUD?!" Daehyun bursted from his flame, slightly angry. "Did you really call me, a Grim Reaper, a FRAUD?! Why, I got to kill you now!"

Juah scoffed, "You know you can't do that. What are you even doing here! I'm taking a nap! Are you really invading my nap time as well? And how did you know that I called you a fraud? Are you stalking me too?"

"Well isn't it obvious that I need to look after you till I take your soul?" Daehyun says.

"No." Juah flatly answers.

"You are impossible." Daehyun sighs out, "I'm pretty sure that we were rivals in out past lives or something."

"You wish." Juah said, "I don't want anything to do with you. Ever since you showed up, my life never been more miserable."

"Then I wish you would be in the same position as me!" Daehyun cursed(?) "I never met anyone like you before! You are so stubborn and hard headed! I don't understand how those boys and girls dealt with you! You are so bossy!"

Juah groaned in frusteration, "Wake, me up! I want to wake up! I can't stand you!"

"I can't stand you either!" Daehyun said before he disappeared.

"Juah, wake up." Jungsoo lightly shook Juah's shoulder. "We are at the dorms."

"Hmm...?" Juah rubbed her eyes and realised that she slept for too long. "The recording is already over?"

Jungsoo opened the van door and hopped out, followed by Juah and the other members that were in the van. "You sleep like a log like usual. Come on, Ryeowook said he'll cook up something special becuase you are here."

"Really?" Juah lighten up hearing that Ryeowook is going to cook as she loved his cooking, "What are you waiting for? Let's hurry and help him cook!"

When the group arrived in their dorm, most of the members went to their rooms to wait for Ryeowook to finish cooking. Juh wanted to help like Sungmin and Siwon, but she couldn't because of her injury.

"Dinner is ready!" Ryeowook yelled as he and the other two finished setting the table. The three had made cream spaghetti with mushroom and bacon bits.

"My favourite!" Juah said as she dug right into the meal, "Thank you, Ryeowook! And Sungmin!"

Siwon dramatically put his hand over his chest and made a hurtful expression, "How about me?"

"I'm joking, Siwon!" Juah laughed, "Thank you."

Soon all the other members joined the table and they all feasted on the plate of noodles. The plates were quickly emptied as the boys were quite hungry, however the portion was big enough for them so they didn't need any seconds.

"Let's go to sleep." Juah said, lightly yawning. "Food makes me tired..."

The Super Junior members agreed and headed towards their rooms. Juah of course followed Jungsoo and went to his room whom he shared with Heechul. When the two walked inside, Heechul was already on the bed and there was a matt and a blanket on the floor. "You are sleeping on the floor by the way." Heechul said to Jungsoo.

"What?" Jungsoo questioned, "I'm sleeping with Juah on the bed!"

"No you are not." Heechul said, "I'm her brother and I say you sleep on the floor. She is injured and with the sleeping habits you have, you are sleeping on the floor."

"Fine," Jungsoo sighed. Juah giggled to herself as she layed down on Jungsoo's bed, while he went to turn off the lights.

"Good night." Jungsoo said before he layed down on the floor and covered himself with the blanket.

"Night." Heechul and Juah replied at the same time.