Chapter One

49 Days

Chapter One 

The room is pitch black. Surrounding the girl in the middle of the room is pure darkness, though strangely, she is able to see herself clearly. She turns around, but as excepted, she sees nothing. A light gush of wind pass by her and a purple flame flares in front of her. She flinch back from the sudden appearence but eases down when she realized it gives no harm. 

She stares at the unique flame that gives off a warm radiant, unlike its cold appearance. She tries to reach for it when the flame suddenly floats back, avoiding the touch. The small flame suddenly burst in front of her and she feels the hotness of the fire. The fire glows a bright shade of purple, as it grows bigger than the girl in the room. 

The fire starts to ease down as the fire was replaced by a cloaked man. He had a purple glow around him so he was visible in his black gown in the dark room. "Kim Juah." It came from the cloacked man, and the voice seemed young, maybe in the early twenties.

The girl, Juah, flinched back as she heard her name being called from the unknown man. "How do you know my name?" She asks, "Who are you? What do you want from me?"

"You don't need to know who I am," the young male speaks again. His words are soft, but the echos from the room makes it sound eerie and cold, giving a chill down the girls back. "Just you know, you have 49 days left. Use your time wisely. It's not a long time."

"49 days? What are you—" Juah questions, but before she finish her las sentence, a flame burst out again and engulfs the man. Juah stumbles back from the sudden burst and falls in her . By the time she looks up again, the man is gone and she is alone in the room again with the lone purple flame.

"Who!" Juah bolts up from her bed, almost falling to the floor. She hastily looks around her room and let out a deep sigh. She was alone in her bedroom in her small apartment. "It was only a dream." She mumbles, "But the chill and the heat felt too real... What did he mean by 49 days anyway? Forget it Juah, it's only a dream... Or a nightmare."

Juah slide out from her soft white cover and slips her feet into her fluffy slippers, heading into her mini kitchen. She turns on her coffee machine and quickly brews out some coffee. While she waits for her morning coffee to be finished, she heads into her only bathroom and brushes her teeth, washing her face after. 

Quickly, she changes into a black tank top with a grey hoodie over it with simple gym shorts. Before she heads out, she pours her finished black coffee into her tumbler and grabs her keys, phone, and her gym bag that holds her extra clothes and shoes. After she slips on her white sneakers, she heads out her apartment door and head in the elevator. 

As the elevator takes its time to go from the 23rd floor to the first floor parking lot, she checks her phone for her schedule for the day. "Hmm... Only few hours of pracitce today." She talks to herself. She scroll down her phone to see her other schedule she totally forgot about. "Oh, Jungsoo and Heechul is coming back today! I totally forgot that I was picking those two kids up!" 

When the elevator stops and the door opens, she happily skips out, heading over to her car. She drives out of the parking lot, heading over to her work place in a sweet mood. "Boys, you're in for some fun today!" Juah says excitedly as she speeds up a bit more on the highway.

Juah opens the door to the room she is suppose to instruct at, when she does, the five boys in the room turn around to greet her. "Noona!" the one of the male squeaks out. "I thought you were going to be late!" he says in a disappointed face, obiously fake and exaggerated.

"Kibum! Do you not want to see me?" Juah plays along, "I guess you don't need me and don't need to debut!" She turns around with a disappointed face she made and tries to exit the room. 

A pair of arms wrap around Juah's waist before she is even able to step a foot out of the doorway. The boy picks Juah up and drags her, plopping her down on her feet in the middle of the practice room. "Noona! I was joking!"

Juah and the four other boys in the room laughs out loud. "I know Bummie! I was joking too! Was I too serious for you?" Kibum pouts as Juah lightly pats his shoulder. She drops her bag at the corner of the room and takes off her hoodie. "Let's get started! We have a short schedule today."

"Why? Are you going to your future hubby?" the short teen says, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Shut up, Jonghyun before I make your practice a living hell." Juah talks back as she sticks out her tongue at him. "Alright, you guys are planning to debut next year so you better get this dance right because this is going to be your debut dance. Jonghyun, Taemin, Kibum, and Jinki. take your places and Minho, get the music please. Follow my lead."

Juah takes up front while the boys behind her stand in a M formation. Minho quickly turn on their debut music sample that was sung by cover vocals. They would have their own CD sung by them soon, but for now they used whatever they had.

The music turns on and Minho quickly gets to his place. Going through the movemenst in her head, Juah proceed to start the first move of the dance. She bounces her body along with the beat of the music and the boys follow. "Remember your singing lines right? If you have your lines, stand up front and improvise. Everyone else follow me." she says while she dances the steps to the intro. Jonghyun takes the front stage first while the other follow Juah's movements, keeping their feet planted on the floor, twisting their heels side to side.

The boys fairly follow along with Juah until the song comes to an end. "Noona! The steps are so wiggly and complicated!" Jinki whines.

"It's because you are not that good in dancing Jinki, you have your voice!" Juah points out, "Pretty good for your first try. It is the basics of the dance. We need to figure out where you going to form and disband in the dance, adding more movements and taking some out in the way. We also need to think of the main intro dance. I was busy talking like now."

"Noona!" Kibum calls out, "Can we follow you to the airport?"

"How'd you know that I'm going to the air port?" Juah questions, surprised.

The boys rolls their eyes, seeing their instructor rarely looks up the news. "Noona! Don't you even look at the news? Everyone knows that Super Junior hyungs are coming back from Paris today!"

"Don't you have any other schedules today?" Juah asks again.

"Nope!" Taemin shakes her head. "We only have dance schedules today! I am so happy!"

Juah glares at them closely. "You only want to come because you want food right?"

"Aww! You got us noona! Jonghyun says. "We hungry noona! Buy us food!"

Juah lets out a sigh, "If you impress me in the next two hour I'll think about it. But you need to do a good job."

In the end, the five boys did really impress Juah and they got to tag along. The boys borrowed a company car, like they do time to time and headed over to the airport in two cars. The two youngest, Minho and Taemin, pooled with Juah while the left over boys had to tag with Jinki and his newbie driving.

When the group reached the airport, they parked their cars in the pay park and headed in the building. There were many fans with their zoom in Canon cameras in their hands, waiting for their beloved oppas. Just as the group entered, the Super Junior members started to file out and fans started to scream. 

"I don't know if you already know but I tell you, it's either push or get tramped over by these fans." Juah whispered to the five boys. They lightly gulped and noded their heads, following Juah who was already going through the crowd. As Juah was used to this, she was easily able to go through the crowed into the open where the members of Super Junior are able to pass.

"Juah!" a males voice called from behind and Juah lightened up from just the voice.

She quickly turned around to meet her boyfriend right in front of her. Juah quickly gives him a hug, along with a like peck on his cheeks, "My Mr. Park! Missed you!" 

"I missed my worrior princess as well!" Jungsoo said, giving her a kiss on her forehead. They were all lovey-dovey, even with all the cameras around them, which they were already used to, until they were intrupted by a certian someone.

"Hey!" the male said, who more looks like a girl. He pushed away Jungsoo and stood in front of Juah, taking off the sunglass he was wearing. "Don't show too much PDA in front of me or the whole world in fact."

Juah lightly kicked the male's shins and stuck out her tongue, while the man pulled his shins up dramatically and over acted his pain. "Don't be a dickhead and me and my boyfriend Heechul! I don't need you!"

"Juah noona!" mutiple voice was very faintly heard over the crowd. 

Jungsoo tapped on the shoulder of Juah, who turned around to face her boyfriend. "Juah, I heard someone call your voice." he said. Again, the voices were heard. "I heard it again. It was a male's voice."

"Male's voice calling me?" Juah questions. "Who would call me noona other then the rest of the Super Ju— Oh my god!" Juah gasps as she remembers the five little rascals that followed her. She looks around the crowd and find five boy's head, lightly over all the female fangirls. She lightly smack the arm of her brother and boyfriend without realizing and point to the five boys, "Oh my god, Heechul! Get them out of their or they will be trampled to death!"

Juah head over to the beginning of the crowd and reach in to grab the first hand she finds out of the five boys and pull them out. They come out like a train as their hands were all connected. "Noona, I'm never going to follow you to get your brother even it is food!" Jonghyun huffs out. "I don't think I'll ever be ready for this."

"Who are these boys? Are you cheating on my best friend, sister?" Heechul asks with a light smirk.

He recieved a smack to his head. "Why don't you listen to the company new you idiot!" Juah grabs her brother's ears and pull it down to to whisper, "They are the new boy group SHINee, that is going to debut in few months."

"I get it! I get it!" Heechul says as he smacks her sister's hand away, covering his red ear with his hands. "Gosh girl, you have strength like a man!" With the last sentence, she recived another hit from his younger sister.

While the other members of Super Junior went to their dorms, Heechul, Jungsoo and Siwon tagged alonged with Juah and SHINee to their destination to their all you can eat sushi restaurant.

The boys ate like pigs, as if they haven't ate for days. Juah didn't believe that boys would eat so much. If any other restaurant they would have went other than a buffet, she would have been broke. 

Heechul shooed away the SHINee boys as soon as they finished eating and stepped out of the suhi house. Heechul was the one who drove himself and the couple to their dorm. 

"Juah! You know I love you right?" Heechul said in a kiddy voice, "Do you want to stay the night over?"

Being good at reading people's senses, Juah knew exactly what her brother was implying. "I'll stay over the night. You want my cooking and my strawberry panking with whip cream right?"

The older brother hugged his sister as soon as they got out of the car, "I love you sister! You're the best."


Author's Note

Here is the first re-written chapter! I hope you like it better! I sure do cause it is more in detail and longer. I have exams this week so I'll try to re-write as fast as I can along with this one!