Chapter Four

49 Days

Chapter Four

Juah was sure that she was with Jungsoo watching the Lion King, but seeing that she was back to the dark room, she realised she must have fallen asleep. She let out a long sigh, hoping that she wouldn't have this dream or nightmare, but she was out of luck.

"46 days left, Juah." The purple flame bursted out of thin air, along with the voice of the male she always hears. Juah turned a little tense as she heard the voice because the last time she incountered him, she wasn't pleasent. "Now, now. Don't be so tense."

The purple flame bursted and the hooded man appeared in front of Juah. "You know, after you die, you could stay with me." He turns around, swinging his arms over his head. "I like you!"

Juah rolls her eyes and takes this chance to jump on the man. She tackles the man down to the ground, using her body weight to keep him down. "What the hell are you doing! Get off of me!" He screams.

"Never!" Juah screams back, "Who are you to tell me when I will die?" 

"Argh! You fatty, get off of me!" The two struggle on the floor as Juah tries keep the male on the floor and the male trying to get Juah off of himself. During their little toss around on the ground, she was finally able to get the hood off of the male, revealing a male in his early twenties.

The male finally got enough of Juah's game and pushed her off with his stregnth that he was not hoping to use. "Ah! What is your problem?!" Juah says out loud as she sits up, rubbing her elbows that cushioned her light fall. The male on the other hand, grumbled as he got off and dusted off his clothes.

"You are so annoying!" he muffles out. "Do you even know who I am?"

Juah give him a dumb founded look, "Me? Know who you are? Of course I... Don't! Are you kidding me? You've been in my dreams for the past three days telling me that I have whatever days left in my life! You don't even give me chance to ask you questions! You say what you want to say, kiss me, and go," she gestures her hands as if she is immitating fireworks, "poof! POOF! YOU DISAPPEAR AND I ING WAKE UP! Are you really that stupid? Of course I don't know who you are!"

"I..." The male lost his words for a few seconds before he got his senses back. "My name is Daehyun, I'm one of the many Grim Reapers out in the world."

Juah scoffs, "You, a Grim Reaper? If you were a Grim Reaper, I'm an angel! Who would believe that lie of yours! You look like any other ordinary boy! You are probably just one of my crazy imagination!"

"Are you telling me that I'm a liar?" He asks. Juah replies with a nod. 

"Are you really challenging me, a Grim Reaper?" He asks again. Juah just shrugs.

The Grim Reaper, Daehyun, smirks, "Fine! I may not be able to kill someone out of my free will unless they are scheduled to meet their own death, but that doesn't mean that I can't hurt anyone! Mark my words Kim Juah. Tomorrow at 15:26 exactly, your brother of yours will encounter an accident on the stage. Never play games with a Grim Reaper!" With that Daehyun left with a trail of smoke, leaving Juah alone in the dark room again.

"I've gone crazy..." Juah mumbles as she wakes up from her dream. She let out a yawn while she rubs her eyes, checking her surrounding when her eyes are cleared out. She finds a memo on her night table that was left behind by Jungsoo.

'I'm sorry I left before you woke up, but I have a schedule tomorrow morning. Hope you had a sweet dream. - XOXO Your Little Leader'

Juah smiles at the note and checks the time. 2:05 P.M. She slept in again, though it didn't matter for her because her schedule was free for the day as well. However the dream she woke up from earlier made her uneasy. Even if her dream was just a dream, it felt to real for her. 

Juah decided not to take a chance on what Daehyun, the Grim Reaper, said to her and got ready. She quickly messaged her brother where he was.

'Brother, what are you doing right now?'

'We are getting ready for our perfomence for Music Bank in the KBS building. Why?'

'No reason. Thanks!'

Finding out her destination, Juah quickly headed out, knowing it would take at least an hour to get to the building. She was hoping that she wouldn't be late. 

It was around three o'clock when she arrived in the KBS building. Juah let out a releaving sigh when she made it before 3:26. She headed towards the back stage area of the building where Music Bank was taking place. 

Juah grabbed one of the worker's arm who was passing by, "Excuse me, I know your busy but when is Super Junior going on stage?"

"They will be on in ten minutes." The male worker replied and rushed off quickly. 

Juah was quite familiar with the stages as she has been to stages like Music Bank before. She pushed her way through the stage crew where the next group normally awaits for their turn on stage. Juah looked around, but she saw no members of Super Junior. "They are probably still getting ready..." She mumbled to herself. 

Juah headed toward's the dressing room as quickly as possible, trying to find Super Junior's room. However, it wasn't as easy as there were so many rooms and so many people blocking the way. 

Juah was too late. When Juah found Super Junior's room, it was already emptied out, only left with the make up artist and stylist. "Oh, Juah! What brings you here? Your brother and boyfriends left two minutes ago!" One of the stylist greeted.

"Really?"Juah questioned as she didn't realise that she missed them while she was heading over here. She was about to leave when she heard a familiar tune of music following out of the TV.

"Oh look!" Another artist pointed out, "They are already on stage!"

Juah slightly paniced as the uneasy feeling of what the so called Grim Reaper said in her dream. "Ms. Cho, do you know what time it is?" Juah quickly asks.

"It's 3:17." Ms. Cho asnwered but before she could look up from er watch to face Juah, she was already gone. "What's the rush?"

Juah dashed back to the enterence of the stage where she saw the members of Super Junior finishing the last dance moves of Don't Don. She frantically looked around the stage, hopinng that everything was in tact and nothing would happen. Then the little fault caught Juah's eyes.

"Oh god, no!" Above the members was one faulty stage light. It seemed that the wire what was holding the light in place rusted and broke off. Now the light was hanging by its own cord that was plugged in the outlet.

Juah didn't know why, but if she didn't do anything right now, someone, her brother to be exact, would get hurt. "Kim Heechul!" She yelled as out loud as she can. "Get off the stage!"

However, her shouts were immediately drowned by the cheerings of the fan. This made her more anxious and jumpy on the spot. "Damn it, damn it! Why do I feel so jumpy! It's just a dream, just a dream!" Finally the red light of the camera came off, indicating that their recording was over. She took this chance to run over to her brother, "Kim Heechul!"

"Kim Juah!" Heechul smiles as he saw his little sister in front of him. "What are you doing here? Is this why you texted earlier?"

"Are you okay?" Juah asks quickly, "Never mind that. Get off the stage, now!"

Juah grabs her brother's left arm trying to get her brother off of the stage. "What are you talking about, Juah? We still have our little talk we have with out fans."

"Just listen to you sister for once?" Juah begs, still trying to move her brother who wouldn't budge. 

"Juah, why are you here?" Jungsoo came from behind, giving Juah a back hug. "You should come to me before you say hi to your brother. You know I get jelous easily."

Still feeling anxious, she looks up. The weight of the light made the cord plug out of the outlet. To Juah's eyes, it was falling down in slow motion. "NO! Kim Heechul! Move out!" Juah lash out from grasp and tackle down her brother.

"Kim Juah! Are you crazy!" Heechul yells out in anger as he lift his upper body out with elbows. At that moment, the light that was falling crashes down right onto Juah's left shoulders. "Juah!"

Juah screams out from the impact then passes out from the sudden shock and pain. Jungsoo, and the other members huddle around Heechul who was holding his sister in his arms. "Juah! Wake up! I said wake up! Someone call an ambulance!" 

In matter seconds, the stage was at an utter chaos. Heechul was crying, holding his bloodied up sister in his arms and Jungsoo was just lost his mind, not being able to say anything.