Chapter Two

49 Days

Chapter Two

Juah stands in the same dark room as last night. It was the same dream, only light that was lighting the room was the small, candle like, purple flame. Out of curiosity, she went near the small fire. As expected the flame grew bigger than herself and disappeared, revealing the young cloaked male who was covered head to toe.

"48 days left Juah." The man repeats, "48 days."

"What in the world are you talking about!" Juah says, tighten her hand into a fist. "48 days? It makes no sense at all!"

The man lightly chuckles. He was about to take his hood off before he stopped himself. "I should't be so careless." He said to himself. He looked at Juah, and even in the darkness, she faintly saw the smirk on his face, "I believe I told you yesterday."

"I don't even know you!" Juah spits out. She was on the verge of tackling him down. "I may have a understanding if you tell me who you are and why you are here in the first place!"

He shakes his head. "How stupid can humans get? Think carefully, something might trigger your memory. Like I told you before, 49... No, 48 days now. It isn't a long time. I suggest you do what you want, get together with the people you aren't in good conditions with, and probably make a bucket list or something. Make your days memorable."

Before Juah could say another word to him, he snapped his finger and the purple fire engulfed him. "Damn it!" she curses as she sees the small purple flame float in front of her.

"Ahk!" Jungsoo screams out from his sleep. Juah has slepted in the same bed as her boyfriend last night. She shuffling in her sleep when she accidently punched her own boyfriend in the stomach.

Juah woke up, totally droused, and looked at Jungsoo, who was in pain. Her eyes widened when she realised that her boyfriend was in pain, "Oh my god! I'm so sorry Jungsoo!"

Jungsoo just chuckled. "It's okay! It's okay, it wasn't even a hard punch." He shifted out of his bed and headed over to his closet to put a shirt on, seeing that he was only sleeping in his sweat pants. 

Juah yawned and went out of the bed as well, heading out of Jungsoo's room and into the kitchen. When she entered the kitchen, she saw one of the Super Junior member already in it. "Morning, Ryeowook!" she said quietly, as she was still tired. Ryeowook smirked and let out a small chuckled. "What are you laughing at?" she lightly snapped, irritated from her tiredness.

"Your hair," he said while ruffling the already messy hair. "Looking beautiful as always." Juah let his words sink in before she realized about his was talking about. She let out a little squeak, covering her hair with her hands, and rushing into the bathroom. Ryeokwook just chuckled as he grabbed his cup of water and headed back into his room.

Juah grumbled out of the bathroom with a washed up face and tied up hair. "That was embarrasing." She headed back into Jungsoo's room to get her phone and saw that her boyfriend was sleeping again. With her phone in her hand, she opened her schdule while she was heading out the door. 

Her eyes widen at her schedule and what time it already was. "Oh no!" she sped her steps a littlem before she crashed into someone. 

"Hey!" It was her brother Heechul, "Little sister! Where is my strawberry pancakes!"

Juah got her balance again and waved her brother off, "I'm sorry oppa! I'm for my schedule! I am so dead! I'll make you pancakes next time, tell Jungie that I already left and leave me a message!" she quickly said as she grabbed her bag and jacket.

"Oh, wait!" Heechul stopped her sister and quickly headed in his room and brought out a box. He tossed it to her sister, which she swiftly caught. "I got that in an antique shop back it Paris! You'll like it!"

Juah smiled and stuffed the box into her bag. "Thanks oppa!" She waved off and headed out quickly as she can, almost slipping. Heechul chuckled at his sisters cute action and headed in his room to sleep in more before his manager would barge and wake up the whole house.

Juah cursed herself as she headed over to the SM training building. She already headed to her apartment and got her trainging bag changed into more appropriate clothing. "I am so dead! I totally forgot about my girls!"

She raced through the streets as fast as she could. She was lucky that she only arrived 15 minutes late. It was the time her girls were finish stretcing. She opend the door and headed in and met her girls. "Taeyeon, Sooyeon, Sunkyu, Miyung, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoonah, Joohyun! How are my girls today?"

"Unnie!" they are chorus together, "It's been so long! How can you just leave us like that as soon as we debut!" Taeyeon says, giving her sister-like instructer a hug.

Juah chuckled, "You know that I'm mostly in charge of new groups to debut!"

"Then why are you here?" Yuri asked, popping up right in front of her. 

"Remember I also sometime help with come-backs. Seeing that I will be here anyway because of your little juniors, SHINee, I'll be here a lot so I decided to help your instructor." Juah explains. As on cue, the girl's dance instructor came in. "Shinbi! Long time no see!"

Shinbi's eyes widened as she saw her best friend. "Juah! Oh my god it seems forever since we seen each other! I can't believe our schedules always clash!"

"Well we'll catch up later seeing we are still busy." Juah says, "Hurry up and teach them! I'll help from the back and evaluate!"

Shinbi nodded as she brought the girls together in a formation and started on the dance they started few days ago. They were still hesitant on the moves but she knew that they were getting better. "Seeing that you got most of the dance now, you should start wearing your heels and practice. It's best if you start practicing with it as early as you can."

After the practice with her girls, Girls' Generation, she has her dance practice with her SHINee boys. Though it was very short seeing that their major schedule for the day was recording their CD.

Juah finally checked her phone when she arrived home at the end of her schedules.

'I can't believe you left while I fell asleep, baby!'

'What are you doing right now?'

'I guess you are busy seeing that you aren't replying'

'I was hoping that we would go out on a date tomorrow!'

'Call me when your free'

Juah chuckled at her boyfriend's childish messages. It was only a little pass ten in the evening so she ended up calling her boyfriend.

"My baby!" Jungsoo answered over the phone. "How was your day? What did you do? Probably taught dance, right?"

"Whoa there horsey! Not so fast!" Juah joked out, laughing out in the end. "I went to see my Girls' Generation girls. I decided to help them with their comeback. I also had my regular dance with my SHINee boys. They are debuting soon. I wonder what I would do next when they debut. Maybe train some new trainees or take a break I don't know."

"You should take a break, baby." Jungsoo coos. "You should rest too you know. Oh! What are you doing tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow?" she said to herself. She tried to remember her schedule and remembered that she had no schedule and had a free day. "Nothing. I will probably sleep in."

"How about a movie date?" Jungsoo asks, "I finally got to take a day off by bugging my manager all day. Please? Please~"

Juah shook her head at his childness and accepted the offer. She also wanted to see him as well. "See you tomorrow at noon, Jungie. I'll be at your dorm by then." She closed her phone after her little talk and threw her phone onto her bag.

"Ah!" Juah remembered the small box that her brother gave her. She crawled out of her bed and took out the box from her bed, flopping down on the bed again. She opened the box which revealed a pocket watch. It was exactly what she wanted. "Thanks oppa!" she said to the air. She hung the watch around her head and fell asleep as she stared at her new favourite watch.