CHAPTER 2

Rainy (Undecided)

CHAPTER 2

 

TWO WEEKS PASSED...

KAI’S POV

"Kai, we heard you have a new neighbor?" Chanyeol asked while resting after hours of practice. They were friends and both trainee under SMEnt and together with 10 other trainees they are soon to debut in a boy group named EXO so they were practicing hard.

 

"How did you know about that?" Kai asked instead of answering.

"Sumin noona called and asked me if you're telling me anything about a girl and your new neighbor. She seemed too disappointed when I told her that you didn't talk anything about a girl or your new neighbor."

 

 

"What? Did I hear right? Kai has a girl and what's the neighbor thing?" Baekhyun appeared from somewhere and asked. He slumped his body to the floor and crossed his legs, ready to listen.

 

"I don't have a girl but noona had been playing cupid on me with our new neighbor lately..."

 

 

"Is she pretty?" Sehun interrupted Kai and joined the conversation with Tao. Before Kai could answer, all twelve of them were gathered on the floor. The others were just listening when Kai and Chanyeol's conversation started but then they were intrigued and decided to join the conversation.

 

 

"I don't know. I haven't seen her face yet." Kai answered.

 

"But Sumin noona told me that it has been two weeks when your new neighbors moved in." Chanyeol voiced while having that puzzled look. The other members exchanged weird looks. Even though they're soon to debut, they were given a lot of time to spend with their families since they will live together in a dorm after they debut.

 

"I really don't know. I haven't seen her after that night when they moved in and she was wearing hoodie that time." Kai answered truthfully.

 

"You mean you haven't seen her face since then?" Chanyeol unbelievably asked.

 

"Maybe she's not there anymore... she might be a school girl and lived in a dorm or something" Suho said.

 

 

Kai shook his head, "She's in their house. I caught a glimpse of her maybe twice or thrice. She just doesn’t go out of their house. I mean literally NOT go out of their house. I never saw her went to their mini garden in their front yard." Kai said in full curiosity. He too was intrigued with their new neighbor but he was never the type to ask.

 

"Maybe she's sick..." Lay guessed. That's all he could come up without thinking Kai's neighbor being weird.

 

"Or maybe the timing wasn't right. Maybe she goes out when you do too." Xiumin added.

 

 

"Well she's weird if it's not what the hyungs said." Tao concluded, making the others nod. Kai can't help but agree to it too since he thought that she's okay when he saw her the first time.

 

"But you know, your neighbor made me curious about her." Luhan commented that earned another nod from the group.

 

 

 

____________________

 

SOOJIN’S POV

 

"achhoooo~" Soojin suddenly sneezed while writing on her to do list. She gently rubbed her nose and continued writing. Ever since they moved in she does things that she always did in their old house and she doesn't want that anymore. She wanted a change so she writes down the things she could possibly do without getting herself in a crowded place.

 

"Done" Soojin smiled at her work. She took the paper she used to write down and brought it to the dining area where her parents are at.

 

 

"Appa, I want to show you something." Soojin started. Mr. Eun looked up from his paper works and motioned Soojin to come closer. Soojin followed and held out her paper.

 

"What's this?" Mr. Eun asked and takes a look on the paper. "Things I want to do" He reads the first phrase and continued reading in silent.

In a short matter if time Mr. Eun finished reading Soojin's to do list. He looked at his daughter with concern, "Are you sure you can do these?" he asked.

 

 

"Deh, plus I'll make sure that the place is not crowded." Soojin assured. She's positive that she wants to do this. She wanted to experience the outside world even if it means that she still has to avoid the crowd. It is better than to stay at home all day.

 

Mr. Eun sighed but then smiled. "I'll approve of this because you wanted it and I'm glad you decided to do this but the midnight grocery, I'll find someone that would accompany you.

 

Soojin nodded, happy that her father approved. "Thanks appa."

 

"Anything for you, darling, just make sure you don't hurt yourself." Mr. Eun reminded.