Chapter 8

Tell Me Lies
Zico had to teach the boy to defend himself, in case something happened. Zico couldn't always be around to save him. He decided to give Kyung a gun, and a dagger, and teach him how to fight. The boy seemed rather surprised, but was alarmingly good at handling both of them. Satisfied, Zico led him back to bed. The expression of utter joy on Kyung's face made him feel a stirring in his groin. 
 
Feeling adventurous, Kyung put his arms around Zico's neck and kissed him with all the passion he could muster. Zico's response was immediate. He moulded Kyung's body against his, so that he could feel how much he wanted him, and slipped his tongue into his mouth. Zico's passion increased as Kyung his tongue lightly and bit it. Kyung slipped hands under Zico's shirt and trailed his hands along his rock hard body. Zico kissed Kyung's neck, and bit it gently while it. He reached out and ripped Kyung's shirt. 
 
Kyung fumbled with the buttons on Zico's shirt, but couldn't control his lust any longer. Zico just grinned at him and ripped off his own shirt, and pushed Kyung into the bed, and got on top of him. He led Kyung's s and gasped as Kyung's hand found it's way into his pants. Neither of them could wait any longer. They both stepped out of their pants, and looked at each other, with prominent lust in their eyes. Kyung lay face down on the pillow so that Zico could take him, but was surprised when Zico asked him to turn around. 
 
Zico wanted to look at Kyung's face while he showed him what he meant to him. Zico was initially hesitant, as he didn't know if Kyung could handle him. But, after Kyung pressed him saying, 'Zico, please don't do this. Not now. I want to feel you inside me. I just have to', he changed his mind. After kissing him briefly, Zico asked Kyung to put his legs over his (Zico's) shoulders. Zico put his arms around Kyung and used his body to himself into Kyung. Kyung pressed his hands into Zico's shoulders and matched him for . Zico pounded into Kyung until they were both spent. Their bodies were slick with sweat, and Zico finally collapsed on top of Kyung. He knew that the boy would feel sore, and he kissed him gently, on his bruised mouth and spooned him. Kyung faintly murmured, 'Zico, I have to tell you something...', but fell asleep, out of exhaustion before he could say another word.