Chapter 6

Tell Me Lies

Kyung sneaked out at the break of dawn to read what was in the diary. What he read shocked him, but he knew that he just couldn't tell Zico that he was somehow connected to this too. He quietly kept the diary back and changed the sleeping Zico's bandages. Strangely enough, when Zico woke up, he seemed unusually affectionate.

 

Zico woke up to find Kyung sitting next to him with a worried expression on his face. At that moment, he just wanted to make the boy smile. With a little difficulty, Zico extended his hand, and lightly traced the outline of Kyung's face. Unable to control his urges, he grabbed Kyung's shirt and pulled him closer. Somehow, his feelings for this boy were becoming more powerful everyday. He should've known better. After kissing him thoroughly, Zico looked at him with ill concealed lust in his eyes, but hesitated to go further. He remembered the expression on Kyung's face when he had found him with that filthy pig. He wanted to protect him, but at the same time, he wanted to seduce him.

 

Kyung just felt exasperated. Zico looked like he wouldn't mind going further with him, but he never did anything at all. This was what he really wanted, but Zico was just too darn protective. Well, it was upto him now. Kyung kissed Zico's neck and was pleasantly surprised with the rapid hardening of his . He skimmed Zico's rock hard s with his tongue, and them lightly before a trail to his . He felt Zico quiver as he slid his hand inside his pants.

 

Zico was pleased when he saw that the boy wanted the exact same thing. He stood up, and let Kyung take his pants off. Kyung got down on his knees, and caressed Zico's hard length. Zico just couldn't stop his emotions any longer. This was what he wanted, and this time, he wasn't going to stop the boy.

 

Kyung marveled at the size of Zico's hard , and proceeded to kiss the tip. He parted his lips slightly and ran his tongue along the length. He slid Zico's into his mouth and began it slowly. He felt his hair fisted in Zico's hands while he (Zico) adjusted the rhythm. Kyung felt a sense of power, as Zico struggled to hold on for a little while longer, but failed. Zico shuddered as his warm liquid found it's way into Kyung's mouth. Kyung swallowed it, and wiped his mouth as he stood up to meet Zico's piercing gaze.

 

Zico held the boy close to his heart, and his hair. Kyung seemed to really care about him, and Zico was falling for him more, by the minute. It wasn't safe. What was wrong with him? Why did this boy have such a deep impact on him?