Chapter 10

Tell Me Lies
Kyung couldn't control his tears. They started to flow down his cheek. It was all over. Zico would know the truth. How could he kill the only man he truly loved? He couldn't do it. But he had to. He knew what Jaehyo would do, if he disobeyed him. The consequences would be too severe. Before he could do anything, Jaehyo grabbed him and made him stand with his back to Zico. Knowing what was going to happen next, Kyung shut his eyes and waited for the storm that would surely happen. 
 
Jaehyo knew exactly how to break Zico's spirit. He lifted the boy's hair and said, 'Look. Your lover boy belongs to me'. He was rewarded with the expression of horror and utter betrayal on Zico's face. 
 
Zico almost couldn't believe his eyes. There it was, clear as day. The tattoo of a black dragon. On his neck. How did he never notice it? Was this all planned? He felt as though his heart was being torn out of his chest. This couldn't be. Kyung wouldn't do this to him. He looked at the floor, accepting his fate. The only guy whom he had let into his heart was breaking it into pieces. He didn't want to live anymore. 
 
Kyung felt even more upset that Zico refused to look at him. He couldn't stay without Zico. Things were never meant to be this way. True, in the beginning, he was supposed to kill Zico, but he fell in love with him. He couldn't do this. But he had to. For Jaehyo. He burst into fresh sobs, whispered, 'Zico, I'm sorry. I never wanted to hurt you like this. I wanted to tell you the truth, but I didn't know how to. I love you, Zico'. He blinked away his tears, aimed and pressed the trigger. He watched Zico crumple into a heap at his feet. 
 
Jaehyo had never seen that expression on the brat's face. For a minute, he actually felt afraid of him. After all, he was holding the gun. He turned away, knowing that he boy was in no power to do anything to him. He owned the boy. Park Kyung was but an insect to him. Suddenly, he felt a sharp pain, and turned around to find Kyung standing behind him, holding Zico's dagger. He touched the gaping hole in his chest, and opened his mouth to say something. Instead of words, he felt all the blood gushing out of his mouth. He watched as his crew members shot the boy ten times. He watched the boy fall down, and wished he had the strength to ask him for forgiveness. Deep inside, he felt proud of the boy. If only he hadn't been so ruthless. If only.................
 
The members of the Black Dragon watched silently as their great captain breathed his last. Without wasting a minute, they started fighting over who would be the next captain. All this while, nobody noticed the reef that the ship was approaching. They heard a loud crash, and prayed for forgiveness. The ship went down, and the two gangs finally became one. That was the end of the Red Tiger and Black Dragon.