Chapter 4

Tell Me Lies

Zico awoke to find Kyung's body sprawled across his. Aroused and in a strangely affectionate mood, he tousled that sleeping boy's hair. Making sure that he was fast asleep, Zico kissed Kyung's forehead. Kyung made a little noise that made Zico's member throb with desire. There was no way to hide his feelings for this boy any longer. He wanted him. Twenty two year old Park Kyung was a prize. No, a treasure, and no other man could look at him. Zico would make sure of that. He covered the boy with a blanket and went to take a shower. When he came back, he saw Kyung stirring, and tried not to stare as he got into the clothes he (Zico) had laid out for him.

 

Kyung put on the clothes and went back to sleep. There was just too much on his mind that he really could force himself to stay awake any longer. He had been dreaming of better days, when he was far away from this hell. The only thing that kept him from losing his mind, was captain Zico. He loved Zico's alpha male, protective nature, and wanted to do something for him to show him how grateful he was. Zico had never touched him the way he wanted, not even once. Was there something wrong with him? Was he just not Zico's type? Kyung had sometimes woken up in the middle of the night, just to survey Zico's sleeping form. He longed to trail his fingers over that rugged, chiseled body. This was it. When Zico entered the cabin, he was going to show him how grateful he was.

 

After a hard days work, Zico walked into the cabin and what he saw there, surprised him. Kyung was lying down on the bed in a seductive pose that almost made his mouth water. He wanted to grab the boy and savor all the pleasure his body could provide him with. He struggled to maintain his self control, when Kyung sat up and slowly took his shirt off. With feline grace, he bounded off the bed, and put his arms around Zico's neck. He moved his face closer, and tentatively touched Zico's lips with his tongue.

 

Kyung was amazed at the response he got. Zico cupped his with his hands and pulled him closer. Kyung could feel Zico's breath on his face, and his hardening against his stomach. Instinctively, he wrapped his legs around Zico's waist as he kissed the side of his mouth. Zico, in turn let out a soft groan and crushed his mouth against Kyung's. Kyung parted his lips to allow Zico to kiss him thoroughly.

 

Damn, this boy was good. Zico his tongue in and out of the boy's mouth, mirroring the motion of lovemaking. The more Kyung moaned, the more aroused Zico got. He wasn't going to go any further. The boy had been through too much. With a little difficulty, Zico disentangled himself from Kyung's embrace, and growled at the boy to eat and go to bed.

 

There was a lot that the boy didn't know about him, which he shouldn't know. Black Dragon should never find out about him, or else they would kill him ruthlessly. The Black Dragon had always targeted Zico, and till now, they had never had a chance to hurt him. Now, Zico had a weakness.