IDK WHAT TO CALL THIS CHAPTER!

9 kingka's and one queenka

Okay xiiong18 is back in action!!!! I finally got internet at home! YES! Okay back to the story.

"you, let's go." Dongjun said as he grabbed your hand. "Oppa, where are we going?" Dongjun gave you a wink and started walking. You gave him a confuse look and followed after his steps. Dongjun stopped all of the sudden causing you to bump into him. "Oppa."

You peeked around his shoulder and saw Kim Kevin, one of the kingkas. "Dongjun-shi." Dongjun sighs and took a step back, only finding your guys trapped by his friends." Kevin smirks then smiled towards you.

"Oh you are here also?" You nod and took as step towards Kevin. "Kevin-oppa what are you doing?" You asked in a cute tone. "I'm here to see you." You nod and took Dongjun's hand.

"But I'm with Dongjun oppa right now. We'll make time for later." You winked at Kevin and walked off with Dongjun. Dongjun stopped and pulled his hand away from yours.

"We'll make time for later, what does that mean?" You laughed. "It means nothing oppa. I had to lie to him so you wont get in trouble with his group." Dongjun nods and took your hand again.

"I hope that's the true meaning." You look at him and smiled. "Are you jealous?" He scoffs. "The youngest Kingka, jealous? That's impossible." You scoff. "Yes, you are."

Dongjun looked at you. "I never said I was." You nod again. "Everyone says that." Dongjun nods. "I know, but it's different from my mouth." You laugh at his silly jokes.

"Oppa, let's go get ice cream." Both of you raced there to get ice cream. "Hmm this flavor is so good!" Dongjun your ice cream. You pushed him away from your's as you his ice cream.

"Ya! you that's not fair!" You laughed and ran away with his ice cream. "How is this not fair?" You asked jokingly. Dongjun smirks and tripped you.

You screamed as you fell over him, kissing him on the cheek. You gasp a little as Dongjun gave you a sad/y look.

How is my story? Good huh!????!!