Minwoo-shi

9 kingka's and one queenka

Ok, so Minwoo won. Yay! Okay with the story.

You walked out as Minwoo walked in. "You turn around the same time he did when your teacher called your name. "Oh you>what are you doing here?" Minwoo looks at you and smirk. You death glared him as you teacher was talking to you. "So are you going to come?" You look at her and nod. "ye-yeah."

She smiles and walked away. Minwoo stares at you and laughed. "What's so funny?" You said out loud. Minwoo shook his head and continue laughing. "I was....laughing about what I have heard from my fans."

You look at him. "What do you mean?" Minwoo looks at you confused. "You agree to go with Dongjun. Why?" You smirk. "Jelous much?" He smirks also. "Jelous-not." You both growl in frustration and walked away.

Minwoo walks back and winks with a flashy smile. "Baby girl, don't misunderstamd that I'll be jelous of that." You smirk as he walked away. "you aren't you coming?" Your teacher asked.

"Yes I'm coming. You followed her and end up with the other classes. You sigh and wondered off into another part of the school. *Hm I wonder where am I?* You though in your head.

"What are you doing here?" You twirl around and saw Minwoo's smirk. "I should be asking you." He gave you a light smile before walking closer. You took a step back. "What's wrong? Is the queenka scared?"

You shook your head and step closer to him. "No, I'm not scared." Minwoo stood there and smirked. "Whatever this liar says, I believe it."  You gave a cute pout. "I'm not a liar." 

Minwoo nods and walked over to you and sat on an old dusty chair. *Achoo* Minwoo sneezes. "Bless you." You said to break the silence. "Thanks." Minwoo said as he turned away from you. "You should go. Your teacher might be looking for you." You took a step and gave a sad sigh. "Do I have to?" Minwoo shook his head and sneezed again.

You laugh at his cute-ness when he sneezed. "Omo oppa so cute!" You turned your head to look at the door and saw some girls looking and taking pictures. You turned around covering your face, in case they have taken any pictures and show it to Dongjun.

One girl smiles at you. "Unnie?" You turned around and *snap* there goes your date with Dongjun. She smirks and ran out along with 3 other girls behind her. "Look what happened?" You panicked to Minwoo.

"What if they created gossips about me and you?" Minwoo shrugged. "Ya don't you even care for your fame?" Minwoo smirked and got up. "The girls took pictures of us, I'm okay with that, because I became the kingka out of no where."  

"I care, this can ruin me."  You took a deep breath and walked out. Minwoo slumped in the chair and sigh in frustration. *Why did this have to happen. It's not how it was planned. Aish....what do i do now?* A girl walked in and knelt down next to him. "Oppa are you okay?" Minwoo nods. "Leave me for now, please Hyo-Ju." 

Hyo-Ju nods. "Remember oppa, I'm here for you whenever you need me." She said before walking out. Minwoo looks up and a tear fell from his cheek. "Wae? Why don't she like me?" Minwoo smirks and whipped his tear before walking out of the empty room. 

Sorry for not updating for a long time now! And I'm sorry for the name repeatance I don't know what happened.